Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical teapers...they would believe a blog written on used toilet paper if it was a dig at the opposition. :lmao:

Teapers are pathetic...low information dunderheads. Gullible lemmings. Partisan hacks.

Who don't like the police being assassinated by black street gangs, and listening to black guys that support them.... get the message?

neither daveman or Vigilante aere mainstream GOP, just far right reactionary wannabees

I have not supported HRC's campaign, but I know if we nominate a far right Santorum et al, we will lose to HRC by 57 to 43 at the very least.

Yes, I side with the EXTREME! You're a liberal ****, damn, right on both accounts!

quote-i-would-remind-you-that-extremism-in-the-defense-of-liberty-is-no-vice-and-let-me-remind-you-also-barry-goldwater-73009.jpg

Typical teapers...they would believe a blog written on used toilet paper if it was a dig at the opposition. :lmao:

Teapers are pathetic...low information dunderheads. Gullible lemmings. Partisan hacks.

Who don't like the police being assassinated by black street gangs, and listening to black guys that support them.... get the message?

Nope, I have no idea what you are trying to say!

neither daveman or Vigilante aere mainstream GOP, just far right reactionary wannabees

I have not supported HRC's campaign, but I know if we nominate a far right Santorum et al, we will lose to HRC by 57 to 43 at the very least.

Yes, I side with the EXTREME! You're a liberal ****, damn, right on both accounts!

And that's why you are falling behind in the stream of history, drifting away.

The America you want will never come again. Tis what it is.

Cry all you want.

Of course you do, referring back to the Black gang thug that assassinated the officer in N.J. who you apparently didn't like my assertation that the administration being black means that virtually NOTHING will be done about those black thugs! ....But I just know you won't get the connection! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Cry all you want.

Incredible, you are now using Al Sharpton's TALKING POINTS from PMSNBC.... Perhaps not, but there are a LARGE portion of this country that are willing to take out the subversives, on a one to one basis, I doubt that any pond scum would be left, but a few percent of patriots would!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

girl_gun.gif

Of course you do, referring back to the Black gang thug that assassinated the officer in N.J. who you apparently didn't like my assertation that the administration being black means that virtually NOTHING will be done about those black thugs! ....But I just know you won't get the connection!

What assertion? What reference? You are only a reedy, vanishing voice in the growing dusk of far right reactionary extremism.

Your type won't even be a footnote in fifty years.

Cry all you want.

Incredible, you are now using Al Sharpton's TALKING POINTS from PMSNBC.... Perhaps not, but there are a LARGE portion of this country that are willing to take out the subversives, on a one to one basis, I doubt that any pond scum would be left, but a few percent of patriots would! [/IMG]

The overwhelming majority of Americans despise the TPM and the far right.

There is no one to one. A good American takes out ten of you to one of us. :lol:

Of course you do, referring back to the Black gang thug that assassinated the officer in N.J. who you apparently didn't like my assertation that the administration being black means that virtually NOTHING will be done about those black thugs! ....But I just know you won't get the connection!

What assertion? What reference? You are only a reedy, vanishing voice in the growing dusk of far right reactionary extremism.

He has gone WAAAAAYYYYY over the deep end...just fucking :cuckoo: I still have no idea what the hell he is talking about. I think he is trying to attribute an argument to me i didn't make...who knows. :cuckoo:

But, now he will post a cartoon!

Cry all you want.

Incredible, you are now using Al Sharpton's TALKING POINTS from PMSNBC.... Perhaps not, but there are a LARGE portion of this country that are willing to take out the subversives, on a one to one basis, I doubt that any pond scum would be left, but a few percent of patriots would!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

girl_gun.gif

wow...now the threats are getting graphic. Hey, Vigilante et al...check this out http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/365768-teapers-watch-fox-news-now.html

Edit: That bitch is sexy.

If we're not here, the country that you presently live in won't be here as we currently know it! You little pond scum are going to protect it, from muslims, the Chinese, and the take over by the South of the border crowd?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... Every time I here this asshole spout his shit, in the background, growing louder is....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY]Suicide Is Painless (MASH Theme) with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Cry all you want.

girl_gun.gif

wow...now the threats are getting graphic. Hey, Vigilante et al...check this out http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/365768-teapers-watch-fox-news-now.html

Edit: That bitch is sexy.

Conservative women ARE.... you get all the ugly skanks! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

He has gone WAAAAAYYYYY over the deep end...just fucking :cuckoo: I still have no idea what the hell he is talking about. I think he is trying to attribute an argument to me i didn't make...who knows. :cuckoo:

I'd say I was a mind reader, but Nutz has no mind.... but very predictable!

There is no connection, because you are attributing an argument to me that I never made. You are lying. Buffoon. :lmao:

There is no connection, because you are attributing an argument to me that I never made. You are lying. Buffoon. :lmao:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/365518-bloods-declare-war-on-police-2.html

Starts at #45 ends at #90..... Right!:cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Vigilante makes assertion all the time that are unconnected to the reference point.

Since V has nothing to work with, of course he lies.

Of course, we keep revealing him for the liar he is.

Vigilante makes assertion all the time that are unconnected to the reference point.

Since V has nothing to work with, of course he lies.

Of course, we keep revealing him for the liar he is.

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilante
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey

You are not responsible right, not responsible conservative.

You are reactionary far right wing nuts with an anti-American agenda.

So we put you guys down like feral rogues. :lol:

Learn something Grasshopper, besides how to increase your Rep Count!

We have been running far right rogues down on the Board for five years, using their own tactics against them -- causing them to lose rep; in some cases, taking away rep power.

The far right are still board thugs but with far less influence than even last summer.

The TP debacle aftermath from the debt and budget losses last fall as well as the butt kickings in this year's primaries have terminated the political hope of this generation of the reactionary far right.

Rep frog Boy II let's you know what's going on with some of the young conservatives coming on board....Karma's a bitch Flakey!

It's not about lying, it's about the fucking lefts ideology.... and you DO NOTICE the pond scum who has been trying to pass himself off as a MODERATE CONSERVATIVE.... Perhaps he's really KARL ROVE, or McLame's daughter??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BTW, why would a supposed MODERATE Republican take such exception to a Clinton smackdown?.... One wonders...NOT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back