Clinton On Trump: ‘I Don’t Accept’ The Idea He Might Be Re-Elected

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m so old I remember when challenging legitimacy of elections was a threat to Democracy.

CLINTON: “There should be an impeachment inquiry opened. I don’t care who you’re for in the Democratic primary or Republican. When the president of the United States has taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and by that, defend the American people and their interests uses his position to in effect extort a foreign government for his own political purposes, I think that is very much what the Founders were worried about.”

PAULEY: “What happens if another four years of the Trump Administration.

CLINTON: “I don’t accept that or believe that will happen. I believe there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again.”

Clinton: 'Corrupt Human Tornado' Trump Is Obsessed with Me Because He Knows He's an 'Illegitimate President'

I’m so old I remember when challenging legitimacy of elections was a threat to Democracy.

CLINTON: “There should be an impeachment inquiry opened. I don’t care who you’re for in the Democratic primary or Republican. When the president of the United States has taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and by that, defend the American people and their interests uses his position to in effect extort a foreign government for his own political purposes, I think that is very much what the Founders were worried about.”

CLINTON: “I don’t accept that or believe that will happen. I believe there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again.”

Clinton: 'Corrupt Human Tornado' Trump Is Obsessed with Me Because He Knows He's an 'Illegitimate President'
You didn't give us the full quote.
When you see message board people quoting 3 words from a public figure, "I don't accept", you know. Bulshit is afloat.

Yet, she won't ever mention these funny things. She even wrote a book, did she mention these funny things then?

I can only see one reason why there would be a legitimate beef with Trumps win, that is if the voting machines were hacked. That would be disasterous obviously. Barring that, Trump was tireless and Americans are tired of the Status Quo, as is most of the Western world.

We don't want to be like China. The wealthy and powerful do. This is what we are going to leave future generations?

You didn't give us the full quote.
When you see message board people quoting 3 words from a public figure, "I don't accept", you know. Bulshit is afloat.
Was enough to get you to click on it....And the full quote is in the OP, showing it to be in the proper context.

So stuff it.

I almost voted for her, but she has turned very bitter-not good.

Funny stuff. A woman who shielded, protected and lied for a serial sexual predator in order to preserve her political career. Funny.

She hasn't accepted she lost in 2016! We wouldn't expect anything less from her and I doubt anyone truly cares. She is old news now and I am not real sure WHY she keeps herself in the news....is she planning to swoop in and be the 2020 nominee once Biden gets taken out?

Forum List

Back