Fact about the whistleblower.......................

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
He or she is a CIA agent, the only thing CIA agents do is spread misinformation about their enemies, which in this case is the President that they are sworn to protect.

Treason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wonder if you have the intelligence to see the irony of your post given your own signature line has a link to the CIA. :290968001256257790-final:

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

TOTAL HOGWASH Biden is not Trumps rival, he is not even a serious contender, and the fact that you think he is is insanely funny. What's even funnier, is half a nation of squat to piss leftard assholes that the right sees as dirty third class people living in allys and searching trash cans. Really, that's exactly how we see you communists. YOU GOT NOTHING.

TOTAL HOGWASH Biden is not Trumps rival, he is not even a serious contender, and the fact that you think he is is insanely funny. What's even funnier, is half a nation of squat to piss leftard assholes that the right sees as dirty third class people living in allys and searching trash cans. Really, that's exactly how we see you communists. YOU GOT NOTHING.

Trump thinks that he is. But then again, Trump is pretty insanely funny as well though.

He or she is a CIA agent, the only thing CIA agents do is spread misinformation about their enemies, which in this case is the President that they are sworn to protect.

You sound worried.

Democrats are just tolerating Biden right now. Biden is like the Mueller investigation or this bogus Ukraine BS. They all seem like a good way to remove Trump but in the end, they all end up making Dems. look like unhinged, reactionary nincompoops. Dems are trying to drag this thing out long enough to compose a fiction about what makes Pocahontas the greatest Presidential candidate ever. Too crazy.

Last edited:

CIA agents know illegal acts when they see them

Maybe this imaginary CIA guy is John Brennen, attempting to get rid of Trump to cover his own crimes. You can measure Trump's greatness by the degree of anxiety known government criminals are experiencing over his Presidency. The deep state establishment is weaseling.

Democrats are rats. They changed the rule so they could keep this guy hidden. He’s a masked thug kinda like ANTIFA.

CIA agents know illegal acts when they see them
But this agent neither saw or heard anything which makes the statements here say unless they change the law which they did a week before. Lol this makes Trump the rose again....

Play on girls

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
Trump was doing his job and doing it well which pisses off assholes

Enjoy what you are

Maybe this imaginary CIA guy is John Brennen, attempting to get rid of Trump to cover his own crimes. You can measure Trump's greatness by the degree of anxiety known government criminals are experiencing over his Presidency. The deep state establishment is weaseling.
nope.... it is someone actively working there, thus the protection from being retaliated against or being fired.

nope.... it is someone actively working there, thus the protection from being retaliated against or being fired.
Only because the law was changed for this person.

The democratic party is dead when they stoop this low

71855517_2787709334574901_7428546216499085312_n.jpg

Trump was doing his job and doing it well which pisses off assholes

Enjoy what you are
Sure.... sending his consigliere Giuliani there to dig up oppo dirt....

was just doing his job.... :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back