Clinton gets blasted by Paul

Secretary of State Clinton really should be charged with negligent homicide for failure to protect her staff in Benghazi.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Finally someone with some balls speaks truth to power
Paul accuses Clinton of 'failure of leadership' on Benghazi | The Daily Caller

Thank you senator Rand Paul:clap2:

If you think that little pipsqueek son-of-a-bitch has balls you need some kind of indoctrination into personalities. If I had been there I would have drug his cowardly ass aside and wore him out.

One thing happened during that hearing which was sweet to my ears. Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed. I could have kissed both of them.......and I'm not even Gay.

LBJ cost us over 58,000 american lives you hack.

Save it.

BU$HCO LIED!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Whoa geeze.

2013-01-23T154612Z_869982238_TB3E91N17SS3S_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

In this picture, it looks like someone just mentioned Monica

It just shows the myopia of the right that they give Bush a pass for missed signals and the deaths of 3,000+, but are expecting heads to roll for a similar instance that resulted in the deaths of four. Factoring in the fact that one was almost half a world away and one was in the homeland, why weren't Bush, Powell and Rice asked to resign at the time? Rather, Bush was a the hero of the right. They don't seem to be giving Obama the same latitude. WHY?

Just because something happened in the past, does not give an excuse for the present to be ok

Just pretty convenient timing. Like when Ronnie was tough, that was great, but when Clinton did it, it was "wagging the dog". To me this was all for show and, if that was Broadway, their act would close after the first night.

How could something like Watergate have gone to the top and cause the resignation of a President, yet this can't even put a dent in Clinton? Or anyone else in this failed administration.

Whatever failings there may have been, they don't come close to the damage done by undermining the political system the way Nixon did.

How could something like Watergate have gone to the top and cause the resignation of a President, yet this can't even put a dent in Clinton? Or anyone else in this failed administration.

Whatever failings there may have been, they don't come close to the damage done by undermining the political system the way Nixon did.

or, quite frankly, the failings of the bush administration.

i'm not seeing "failure" here... that's a rightwing meme...

sorry, h.

Just because something happened in the past, does not give an excuse for the present to be ok

riiiiiiiiight... because you sooooo would have been shrieking about this issue and having hearings if it were a GOP administration....

oh wait... you wouldn't.

You sure would, dumb ass.

what's the matter, snookie, it hurts that it's easy for us to point out how full of it you are?

too bad.

Yeah, the media went to lunch to cover for O on this one. At least nobody was murdered in the Nixon scandal. Benghazi is a massive cover-up.

Are you really starting a summation thread on the hearing that just started? The only that has been going on so far is ass sucking.

riiiiiiiiight... because you sooooo would have been shrieking about this issue and having hearings if it were a GOP administration....

oh wait... you wouldn't.

I would. I am against soemone lying, letting people die etc regardless of their affiliation. I guess I just care about people, period.

Just pretty convenient timing. Like when Ronnie was tough, that was great, but when Clinton did it, it was "wagging the dog". To me this was all for show and, if that was Broadway, their act would close after the first night.

I do have to agree, all we have had is political theater for 4 years.

Forum List

Back