Clinton gets blasted by Paul

Whoa geeze.

2013-01-23T154612Z_869982238_TB3E91N17SS3S_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

HILLARY CHOKES UP, LASHES OUT ON HILL

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

mouth.gif

Just because something happened in the past, does not give an excuse for the present to be ok

riiiiiiiiight... because you sooooo would have been shrieking about this issue and having hearings if it were a GOP administration....

oh wait... you wouldn't.

I would. I am against soemone lying, letting people die etc regardless of their affiliation. I guess I just care about people, period.

there's the thing... this nonsense that someone lied? no one "lied".

btw, hillary kicked butt this morning. :D

and while you on a personal level might have (though i'm sorry, TN, i'm not buying) history in regards to these things doesn't bear out any consistency on the part of the right

Clinton - 'What difference does it make if they were killed by the protests we said it was or someone else'...

Bitch, please.... What matters is you and the administration lied.. people still believe you are covering up shit, and you continued to lie until the lie was exposed (and then still kept lying)...

Yes.. there is nothing that will bring them back.. but how the situation got to what it was and how you and the administration handled it MEANS A LOT

riiiiiiiiight... because you sooooo would have been shrieking about this issue and having hearings if it were a GOP administration....

oh wait... you wouldn't.

I would. I am against soemone lying, letting people die etc regardless of their affiliation. I guess I just care about people, period.

and while you on a personal level might have (though i'm sorry, TN, i'm not buying) history in regards to these things doesn't bear out any consistency on the part of the right
Yes they did lie...
No.. she thinks that yelling made her kick butt.. they walked all over her in reality

oh wait... you wouldn't.

Trust me, I am not trying to sell you shit. Only butt she kicked was that table in front of her LOL

personally, if it was my family member that had died there, her smirks would have had me kicking in my tv.

personally, i think rand paul is a sociopath. as is his dad. and what's awesome is that outside of the conservative sphere of retarded shit everyone will see how deftly madame secretary clinton smacked every right-wing hack's attack down. bitches ain't shit, madame secretary, and you sure made them all look like bitches.

Kind reminds me of Bernanke schooling his dad during congressional hearings. The Paulbots came out with a new internet poll that "proved" 163% of those who saw the hearings thought Paul kicked Bernanke's butt.

They're just too stupid to realize when they've been whupped.

Paul is 100% correct in his assessment:
Paul said that the fact that she was not aware of the requests of more security for the U.S. Embassy in Libya constituted “a failure of leadership” and said it was “inexcusable.”

“I think ultimately…you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11,” Paul said.

“Had I been president at the time and I had found that you had not read the cables from Benghazi, you had not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens,” he went on, “I would have relieved you of your post.”

Seems that in today's political world, no one is held responsible for their action or in some cases in actions. Simply go back to 9/11 no one was held responsible, the Financial Crash, again no one held responsible. In the private business, if there was an epic failure like the ones mentioned, there would be a lot of people looking for work afterwards.

The politicians protect each other. It matters not which side of the Ilse you might represent; the fist job of a senator is to maintain the status quo at all cost.

Thank you senator Rand Paul:clap2:

If you think that little pipsqueek son-of-a-bitch has balls you need some kind of indoctrination into personalities. If I had been there I would have drug his cowardly ass aside and wore him out.

One thing happened during that hearing which was sweet to my ears. Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed. I could have kissed both of them.......and I'm not even Gay.[/QUOTE]

If you're a democrat, you're probably latent.

Ever wonder why Barack Hussein Obama, the most wonderful human being who ever walked the earth, persisted with the war in Iraq?

No need to answer. I'm sure it was a brillian ploy much too complex for the little people to grasp.

personally, i think rand paul is a sociopath. as is his dad. and what's awesome is that outside of the conservative sphere of retarded shit everyone will see how deftly madame secretary clinton smacked every right-wing hack's attack down. bitches ain't shit, madame secretary, and you sure made them all look like bitches.

Sure thing. War is peace and freedom is slavery, too, right? Nothing like a little good old liberal doublethink to brighten my day.

Stupid bitch lost control.

Did she stroke out again?

The poor thing has a tendency to faint dead away under pressure.

"Why, Mr. Senator, whatever are you talking about? We just had no clear idea we suffered a terrorist attack until after the election. Surely you can understand that."

Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed.

How the fuck does this have anything to do with Benghazi?
Seems like an attempt to change the subject.

Twice today in the hearings before the senate the Republicans were reminded that while they're doing all this hell rasing over four people(drawing hazardous duty pay every month they were there) losing their lives in Benghazi they are forgetting that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives after Bush and his administration lied repeatedly to convince America and the congress to attack Saddam Hussein....who had done nothing to harm the U S.

Twice the Republicans were reminded that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives in a war over WMD's which the congress was convinced of by the Bush administration and which never existed.

Twice today in the hearings before the senate the Republicans were reminded that while they're doing all this hell rasing over four people(drawing hazardous duty pay every month they were there) losing their lives in Benghazi they are forgetting that over 4400 young Americans lost their lives after Bush and his administration lied repeatedly to convince America and the congress to attack Saddam Hussein....who had done nothing to harm the U S.

LBJ lost over 58,000 american lives you hack.

She should have stuck to things she was better at doing, such as planning the Whitehouse dinner menus and picking the color of the drapes and such.

All well and good and I agree with you..........
However:
What the fuck does this have to do with Benghazi?

Whoa geeze.

2013-01-23T154612Z_869982238_TB3E91N17SS3S_RTRMADP_3_USA-LIBYA-CLINTON.JPG

HILLARY CHOKES UP, LASHES OUT ON HILL

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Do you have something more credible than Matt Drudge to put it in context for those of us who work and didn't see it?

Nobody believes your effed up bullshit.

You are aware that Matt Drudge does not write anything?
All he does is links to other web site articles, both liberal and conservative sites.

Forum List

Back