clinton conspiracies ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010

i'm sure everyone has seen this and it can't be true, but i listened to this the other night, and i thought,
well... bill and hillary can look right through the camera and tell lies about monica and benghazi....

but it's not lying because they believe it,... what they are saying.

clinton and bush are involved in drug smuggling together while clinton was arkansas governor.

• Banned
The Boston Tea Party was a conspiracy concocted by Kenyan coffee growers. Think about it. :tinfoil:
i only drink ovaltine.
images

clinton and bush are involved in drug smuggling together while clinton was arkansas governor.

matter of fact this is a video that every american should watch.

It documents all of this.terry reed who was a CIA asset for them filed a lawsuit against clinton but the corrupt court system wouldnot allow him to enter the evidence against him so reed eventually gave up and dropped the suit.as always,there is always one different law for politicians in a court room than there is for us.

• Banned

It documents all of this.terry reed who was a CIA asset for them filed a lawsuit against clinton but the corrupt court system wouldnot allow him to enter the evidence against him so reed eventually gave up and dropped the suit.as always,there is always one different law for politicians in a court room than there is for us.

i guess obama's not the first president the mainstream media has harbored.

Nope its been going on for DECADES.presidents have been committing crimes against the american people we go to jail for for decades now.you really do need to get over your obsession of Obamas birth certificate and be more concerned about the fact our government murdered 3,000 of its own citizens.

I think most people would agree a group of people in the government murdering 3,ooo americans and not being accounted for those actions is just a little bit more important than a president not being a US citizen.:rolleyes-41:

• Banned

Nope its been going on for DECADES.presidents have been committing crimes against the american people we go to jail for for decades now.you really do need to get over your obsession of Obamas birth certificate and be more concerned about the fact our government murdered 3,000 of its own citizens.

I think most people would agree a group of people in the government murdering 3,ooo americans and not being accounted for those actions is just a little bit more important than a president not being a US citizen.:rolleyes-41:

that's all well and good, but mr. obama's mysterious past is a part of American history now, and his legacy. he could have easily prevented that.
maybe next time. experience is the finest teacher. :cool:

Forum List

Back