Clinton Camp Demands HUGE CHANGE For Upcoming Presidential Debate

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I thought you were going to say she was demanding cough syrup instead of water to drink.

Heard this earlier from a buddy. Wtf lol

Hillary's camp appears to be very scared. If Hillary was competent the moderator would be irrelevant.

HIllarys choices for moderator

av-02634l-f.jpg

Crooked Hillary will find some way of chickenshitting out with FOX moderators because they don't kiss her fat ass like MSNBC, CNN, ABC or NBC.

I doubt she has the intentions of ever going one on one with Trump because he will make her look like the lying corrupt incompetent bitch we all know she is.

Last edited:
I'm sure she would prefer no debate at all, just announce her as the winner, skip the election and put a crown on her head. After all, "it's her turn".

Yeah, Trump will back down. LOL.

LOL.

Hillary walks, Trump debates Obama's Empty chair with Hillary's Earpiece on it

I'm sure she would prefer no debate at all, just announce her as the winner, skip the election and put a crown on her head. After all, "it's her turn".

She skated by having to go to Federal Prison because there was no way this jackass Obama was going to send the Democrat candidate to jail so she thinks she is entitled.

Like her husband she is a sleazeball and a scumbag.

Yeah, Trump will back down. LOL.

LOL.

Hillary walks, Trump debates Obama's Empty chair with Hillary's Earpiece on it

Only problem, with Trump debating himself, he will probably insult himself, and then get into an argument with himself, and then end up insulting himself some more. He will then probably come up with a nickname for himself, and tell himself that he isn't qualified to be President.

"Media Matters founder David Brock wrote a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates Friday, demanding the “non-partisan” organization remove Fox News’ Chris Wallace as moderator of the third and final presidential debate."

So if Hillary doesn't have a moderator from one of the 'All-In' media she is going to refuse to debate?!

:lmao:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/clinton-camp-demands-huge-change-for-upcoming-presidential-debate/#ixzz4JmwCmrXD
They can ask all they want...shouldn't happen tho.

No way in hell the bitch is going to make it through three debates w/o hacking up a furball.....or worse

"Media Matters founder David Brock wrote a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates Friday, demanding the “non-partisan” organization remove Fox News’ Chris Wallace as moderator of the third and final presidential debate."

So if Hillary doesn't have a moderator from one of the 'All-In' media she is going to refuse to debate?!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/clinton-camp-demands-huge-change-for-upcoming-presidential-debate/#ixzz4JmwCmrXD
I already predicted that she will not show up for any debate.................she is too dumb to beat Trump

Chris Wallace is no fan of Clinton, but he despises Trump.

Forum List

Back