Clinton Attack Ads

Trumpbots are amazing little creatures. Donnie could spit in their face and call them the dumbest sob's he's ever seen, and they would drop to both knees, and thank him.

Nope that's what you Obama fan boys do...Dems like a little kinky so I'm sure for Obama to pee on you would be heaven...

Other than that you posted alot of great insight on the topic.

Ive never voted for Obama.

Now what?

Trumpbots are amazing little creatures. Donnie could spit in their face and call them the dumbest sob's he's ever seen, and they would drop to both knees, and thank him.

Nope that's what you Obama fan boys do...Dems like a little kinky so I'm sure for Obama to pee on you would be heaven...

Now what?

Well I have a million dollars, Neither are abkebto be proved...... so who would you like as president?

Now what?

Well I have a million dollars, Neither are abkebto be proved...... so who would you like as president?

ABBT !

All trump has to do is play Mrs. Tuzla's sniper fire lie over and over.

Then they could use the line, Do you want her lying for you?

Or just keep running this ad:

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable, given the fact you’re a coward who can’t admit the truth about Trump.

What thar he's awesome and facing a commie who loves the ladies equally, I mean let's face it, guys would fuck Trump before Hilary, women's studies professors are all she has. She posted a Clinton video full of shit and I posted a Trump one full of truth.....

Now what?

ABBT !

Abbt, don't know him, is he the candidate of the no way in hell party?

Now what?

ABBT !

Any Body But Trump

Maybe Hillary can get Monica Lewinsky to do an ad telling us how much she and bill care about women.

OMG that would be epic......and have James Carville drag a dollar bill through a trailer park, a least these libs would get a shot at making a quick buck!

Maybe Hillary could donate Monica's dress to the Smithsonian so they could preserve Bills DNA properly.

Now what?

ABBT !

Any Body But Trump

Ok, we'll you have Clinton, Johnson, jill.....

I mean reality is what it is.....I was Caron then I voted for cruz....but he didn't make it...gotta deal with reality

Maybe Hillary can get Monica Lewinsky to do an ad telling us how much she and bill care about women.

OMG that would be epic......and have James Carville drag a dollar bill through a trailer park, a least these libs would get a shot at making a quick buck!

Maybe Hillary could donate Monica's dress to the Smithsonian so they could preserve Bills DNA properly.

or you could just spit.

I think Hillary should have all the bimbos Bill banged and stuck his cigar into up on stage with her at the convention.

If we had Barney frank fucking Hilary in the video, would that be considered gay sex?

If we had Barney frank fucking Hilary in the video, would that be considered gay sex?

Hillary will be a great role model for girls, if you catch your perv husband banging multiple women half his age just grin and bare it.

Hillary for open marriages 2016

Hillary for banging young interns 2016

Hillary for abuse of women in the workplace 2016

You fool libs dare not engage Trump in an attack ad battle or its going to get really ugly for Hillary

I would kick Hitlery's ass in a debate....seriously. I would have her stuttering and stammering within a few minutes. She lacks the ability to counter her lies that cannot stand up to scrutiny. I would not allow her to get away with "double speak" and I would answer her questions openly and honestly....because I know what it would take to put us back on the path to being a great country again like what JFK envisioned for us. I guaran-fucking-tee you that I would be a better choice for CEO of USA.INC than the Hitlery....first thing I would do is resolve USA.INC.....it's dissolved. The debts owed to China would be paid by the composite "gubermint" wealth. Then I would audit the Federal Reserve bank and confiscate it's ill gotten wealth as it's nothing but a foreign owned entity that magically creates "credit" from nothing.. THEN I would rescind all the unfair "Fair trade" agreements like NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT....yeah, I could do that with a pen and a phone. I would do like JFK wanted to do and bust the CIA into tiny bite size pieces. I would streamline the NSA, secure the southern border and insist that Mexico deal with their poorest underclass instead of pawning them off on us. Manufacturing would return, we would have an honest currency system free of usury. I would eliminate an income tax because it has never been constitutional. Curing the ills of this country while solving those of the world are not hard at all.....it's sooooo simplistic.

Ok, we'll you have Clinton, Johnson, jill.....

I mean reality is what it is.....I was Caron then I voted for cruz....but he didn't make it...gotta deal with reality

noseclip.jpg

All trump has to do is play Mrs. Tuzla's sniper fire lie over and over.

Then they could use the line, Do you want her lying for you?

Or just keep running this ad:

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable, given the fact you’re a coward who can’t admit the truth about Trump.

Once again, you only prove that you don't know what a logical fallacy is.

Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself?

You hitlery youth are amazing little fascists. Hitlery could sell all of Americas uranium assets to Russia and you would raise your right hand in salute to her while you click your jackboots....

Forum List

Back