Climate Propaganda Award Winners

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Climate Propaganda Award Winners​

Kip Hansen

Guest Opinion by Kip Hansen – 16 June 2022
The Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) at Columbia University which supports the climate propaganda organ, Covering Climate Now (CCNow), has announced its Bizarro World-based “2022 Covering Climate Now Journalism Award”. Of course, calling it a “journalism award” is oxymoronic – what these people produce is the opposite of journalism, it is the worst kind of propaganda:

In 2002 I drowned on the m train after the ice caps melted

Climate Propaganda Award Winners​

Kip Hansen

Guest Opinion by Kip Hansen – 16 June 2022
The Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) at Columbia University which supports the climate propaganda organ, Covering Climate Now (CCNow), has announced its Bizarro World-based “2022 Covering Climate Now Journalism Award”. Of course, calling it a “journalism award” is oxymoronic – what these people produce is the opposite of journalism, it is the worst kind of propaganda:

In 2002 I drowned on the m train after the ice caps melted

From the link -

“The most burning question facing humanity is whether we will end the climate emergency before it ends us,”

Wow, how wacky

Thank goodness uneducated rednecks on the internet with the help of low credibility blogger websites have unmasked this global conspiracy being perpetuated by scientists and scientific institutions all over the planet.

Thank goodness uneducated rednecks on the internet with the help of low credibility blogger websites have unmasked this global conspiracy being perpetuated by scientists and scientific institutions all over the planet.
Oh I don't waste my breath on religious fundaMENTAList like yourself ...

Forum List

Back