Climate Czar John Kerry Says Tens of Thousands of Jobs Will Be Cut for Zero Benefit

John Kerry is one of the most insufferable doofuses ever to grace the public stage.

Kerry is about as phony as they come. His name really isn't "Kerry" and he really isn't Irish.

It just looked good for the electorate in Massachusetts to think he was Irish.

The reality with "Kerry" is that he is a Czech from Prague and his real name is Kohen.

You rang!!
1611941675441.png
1611941675441.png

OUT: Learn to code

IN: Learn to build solar panels

We really have the worst Elites in American history in DC.
Is there someone with a very close name to you. but totally different views on life.

Yes.

bodecea is my evul twin with a beard from the libtard universe.

I was here first.

I looked at your cite. pjmedia.com? All I saw was a bunch of unsubstantiated quotes supposedly from Kerry and the same BS lies that are being circulated by most ultrarightwing sites. And looking at pjmedias history, most of what they are printing is going to be either unsubstantiated or an outright lie. I have already addressed the crap that pjmedia is spreading. You want to sway me, get me a decent reference instead of one that the Koch Brothers are bank rolling.

I still remember Kerry's sister passing out John Kerry for POTUS condoms at our State Parade. I was a left-leaning dumb shit at the time, and even then wondered WTF?

I looked at your cite. pjmedia.com? All I saw was a bunch of unsubstantiated quotes supposedly from Kerry and the same BS lies that are being circulated by most ultrarightwing sites. And looking at pjmedias history, most of what they are printing is going to be either unsubstantiated or an outright lie. I have already addressed the crap that pjmedia is spreading. You want to sway me, get me a decent reference instead of one that the Koch Brothers are bank rolling.
Yeah, PJ Media. The people responsible for exposing Dan Rather and getting him canned for being such a dumbass liar.

Hilarious watching you Leftards spin for your climate czar with 5 mansions and private jets.

Is there someone with a very close name to you. but totally different views on life.

Yes.

I was here first.
LOL. When I started posting I thought you guys were the same.I kept going WTF????...Is this Sybil???....roflmfao. Thanks for the clarification. What are the chances of those 2 names on here....................Wasn't Bode in Celtic myth or sumptin?

Yeah, PJ Media. The people responsible for exposing Dan Rather and getting him canned for being such a dumbass liar.

Hilarious watching you Leftards spin for your climate czar with 5 mansions and private jets.

I read your cite. And already addressed the claims. Man, that site has Kerry saying more in one sitting than he's said his entire life. And then the repeat of the 11,000 new created jobs at 6 figures is repeated. Get us a more reliable source if you wish to sway us.

Yes.

I was here first.
LOL. When I started posting I thought you guys were the same.I kept going WTF????...Is this Sybil???....roflmfao. Thanks for the clarification. What are the chances of those 2 names on here....................Wasn't Bode in Celtic myth or sumptin?

That's a common mistake for noobies. :)

Boudica or Boadicea was the Queen of the Iceni led battles against the Romans in the first century AD:

Boudica_statue,_Westminster_(8433726848).jpg

Evul twin and I have our own unorthodox spellings.

Yes.

I was here first.

That's a common mistake for noobies. :)

Boudica or Boadicea was the Queen of the Iceni led battles against the Romans in the first century AD:

View attachment 450320

Evul twin and I have our own unorthodox spellings.
Now I can finally tell the wife I learned something here finally.

Forum List

Back