Climate Change is taking away the beaches at an alarming rate

So what are you doing to change this? I have lessened my carbon footprint, what have you done? An electric car? Shut off your gas line to your home? You down to one electric car? No meat? What are you doing to help?

"Climate change denier"
One of the stupidest fucking things i have ever heard. Who has denied the climate changes? I mean, seriously :rolleyes:
I wish they would explain Earth's ideal climate.
Apparently we are in the pinnacle of it since humans stupidly and without foresight built mega cities in historically flood prone areas.

Meanwhile, the elites these idiots worship continue to buy multi million dollar mansions on the coastline.

I wish they would explain Earth's ideal climate.
Apparently we are in the pinnacle of it since humans stupidly and without foresight built mega cities in historically flood prone areas.

Meanwhile, the elites these idiots worship continue to buy multi million dollar mansions on the coastline.
You mean like this one?

The Outer Banks and many beach communities will soon be gone. And you will come up with another excuse to deny the facts. The repubs and MAGA base their existence on lies and misinformation. Nothing will change that.
SpongePanic.gif

How about we worry about something tangible, such as endless plastic entering our waters.

There is now 5.25 trillion macro and micro pieces of plastic in our ocean & 46,000 pieces in every square mile of ocean, weighing up to 269,000 tonnes. Every day around 8 million pieces of plastic makes their way into our oceans.

It sure as hell isn't Conservatives throwing all the water bottles and assorted junk into the streets of major metropolitan areas.

The Outer Banks and many beach communities will soon be gone. And you will come up with another excuse to deny the facts. The repubs and MAGA base their existence on lies and misinformation. Nothing will change that.
Gee Cletus, no one is disagreeing with you, yet you still need to find someone to blame. That say a lot about you.

What are you doing to curb the climate change? We keep asking, yet you post no answers, why is that?

You mean like this one?

The left is the group claiming the loss of beaches, not the right. So the Obamas, the Kennedys, the Kerrys and all those global warming alarmists are all moving to the beach, why? If it is disappearing, why are the rich liberals buying it all up?

Go ahead and answer my friend, I am sure you can answer for your master's building.

The problem is these idiots think the earth had some sort of "pristine" condition before man came in.
Oil leaches from the ground naturally, but somehow becomes a thousand times more toxic after entering a human built pipeline.
Volcanoes spewing toxic chemicals, heavy metals into the atmosphere.
Tectonic plate shifting that demolishes natural pristine areas and kills wildlife...
The Earth needs to be saved from itself.:auiqs.jpg:

The left is the group claiming the loss of beaches, not the right. So the Obamas, the Kennedys, the Kerrys and all those global warming alarmists are all moving to the beach, why? If it is disappearing, why are the rich liberals buying it all up?

Go ahead and answer my friend, I am sure you can answer for your master's building.
you just asked jimmy a question he cant answer.....

Forum List

Back