Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

Real scientists that make up only 6% of the scientific community?

Give me a break!

Ever seen what happens to a scientist that goes against the flow with regards to an ideological issue like climate change? They are quickly ostracized by their colleagues and peers. Their research funding will quickly dry up. It is not coincidentally exactly the same way the average liberal reacts when their ideas challenged. They don't want to be wrong and won't entertain the possibility that they could be. Democrats and liberals will quickly throw science or logic under the bus to uphold their self perceived moral superiority.

All 94% of them?

The vast majority of their research is funded by sources that give them money to provide reasons why AGW is real. They don't want to hear reasons why it may not be because that would be detrimental to their bottom line and their political agendas.

Scientists know who butters their bread. Useful idiots that follow this non-skeptical scientific method are too dull to know the difference.

Ever seen what happens to a scientist that goes against the flow with regards to an ideological issue like climate change? They are quickly ostracized by their colleagues and peers. Their research funding will quickly dry up. It is not coincidentally exactly the same way the average liberal reacts when their ideas challenged. They don't want to be wrong and won't entertain the possibility that they could be. Democrats and liberals will quickly throw science or logic under the bus to uphold their self perceived moral superiority.
This is not an ideological issue! You can see with your own eyes the effects.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

OK, the 97% figure in title refers not to a Townhall person but to some commentator on Fox News who said that liberal elites care about climate change NOT the American people. So that's what I typed in my Search that led me to this site..

But I always believed it was a hoax. I have read books written by scientists and those who follow scientists (the real ones).

There is no damn emergency climate problem!

:rolleyes:
More made up shit.

they addressed that in the very first item. Abrupt change vs slow change.

Skeptical science are the debunkers. Nobody can debunk the debunkers. They also have a very high factual rating.
Actually SS is simply spewing lies and logical fallacies. I just debunked SS right here in this thread.

You're simply not intelligent enough to comprehend that fact. You're a brainwashed Global Warming Doomsday Cult dupe.

Forum List

Back