Climate alarmist declares that, 'There's no way to solve the climate crisis without ending capitalism'

He didn't say CO2 was harmless. You need to think a lot harder before... well... before doing anything I guess.

He didn't say CO2 was harmless. You need to think a lot harder before... well... before doing anything I guess.
sure he did, if we are okay, with co2 at radically higher levels, that certainly means co2 is harmless at today's level.

So, tell us, brainiac, what level is a safe level, for co2? You have stated unequivocally that you believe today's level is too high, so where should the level be, exactly.

I dont have to lie about your posts, but I do have to quote you exactly so you can not squirm out of your comments. I even waited before responding so you would not have time to reread your comment and delete your idiocy. You really posted some pretty stupid stuff. And now I see you quoted, crick, the idiot, that is really good. You should get together with Old Crock, and watch that glacier melt from his bedroom window.

3 dumbasses in a tub, rub a dub tub

If you actually read what I wrote you'd understand.

Stop lying about what I said.

Stop.

Tyndall was mistaken? But now he is not, is your position?

Re-read what I wrote. Stop lying about my posts.
Thank god you have come full circle and agreed with me, that CO2 is harmless.

Stop lying about my posts. Please, I'm begging you. Your lies are getting to be extreme.
Again, thank god that we do not have to worry about our society being, "popped" into that, right? hahahahahahahahahahah

Stop lying about my posts. Please, just stop lying.

Can you not conduct yourself like an adult? What is wrong with you?

Please stop lying about my posts.

Trading Carbon Credits will solve the carbon emission problem. That is how capitalism works. Could even have carbon crypto currency.

Record heat this week, nothing to see here.

If you actually read what I wrote you'd understand.
Stop lying about what I said.
Stop.
I read what you wrote, and here it is, for you to refresh your memory.

tyndall.png

Zero effect on temperature. That is at around 300 ppm. You claim that Tyndall is wrong, that co2 at this level has an effect?

Or, let us go to the beginning of the IPCC and the democrats declaration that we are in co2 trouble, 1988, and a level of 350 ppm. You are stating we now have global warming and something must be done.

So who is mistaken, the 19th century father of global warming, as you AGW nuts refer to Tyndall? He is wrong? 50 ppm made all the difference in the world.

Like I said, I do not and did not lie about what you said, you dismissed Tyndall and his conclusion. As of today, there is no science that turn the theory of AGW into fact. Zero.

There is nothing that proves co2 increases the temperature. Hell you can not even state what level of co2 is bad.

Cardinal Carminative, even goes as far to state that the earth will be fine, "with radically higher levels of co2". Yet Tyndall is wrong stating there is no effect on temperature by co2?

you are such a baby, just admit you were wrong about Tyndall, just admit you knew nothing about Tyndall and his relation to AGW, because it is obvious you did not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

I read what you wrote, and here it is, for you to refresh your memory.

I'm going to explain this to you ONE LAST TIME you worthless POS:

I said Tyndall was RIGHT that CO2 absorbs IR. I said that IF he said ANYTHING about global warming and how it couldn't happen because of the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere he would be mistaken.

He was working 30 years before Arrhenius even PROPOSED the idea of global warming due to human emissions. I honestly don't see how Tyndall could have had any significant opinion, certainly not based on the science we know now which he didn't at that time.

Last edited:

I said Tyndall was RIGHT that CO2 absorbs IR. I said that IF he said ANYTHING about global warming and how it couldn't happen because of the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere he would be mistaken.

He was working 30 years before Arrhenius even PROPOSED the idea of global warming due to human emissions. I honestly don't see how Tyndall could have had any significant opinion, certainly not based on the science we know now which he didn't at that time.

So fuck off.
oh my, I am a worthless piece of shit, and all I did was quote you.

You stated Tyndall was wrong when I mentioned him. You ran backwards after you ran to google and figured out who Tyndall was.

You also said the earth would be fine with much higher levels of co2, unless of course, the human population "popped in". What kind of reality is that, what kind of science, to state if the human population popped in? We are here and have reality to discuss, while you imagine what would happen if we suddenly appeared? A very stupid comment at best.

Cardinal Carmimagination can not even tell us what is the right level of co2, or what level is bad, yet Tyndall is wrong and we have global warming with just 50 ppm or a rise in co2.

Yes, call me what you like, but you sought to stick your tiny brain into one of my comments and ridicule me. You attacked me first, and have not been able to reply with any sort of coherent logic. You even dismissed Tyndall stating he was wrong, obviously you knew nothing of Tyndall and had to run to google.

Yet you have the gall to call me a piece of shit, why would someone of your self proclaimed and professed intelligence and education begin an attack, a personal attack, if you have all that education and intelligence.

It is because those who dont know, it is because it is those who do not use intelligence, it is because it is those that only have google as their brain can not engage in a civil discussion. You do not have facts, you have ideas and an ideology, and when challenged you get all pissy, begging, acting as if you are the victim, after you begin personal attacks.

You have been one sissy of a pussy, to put it mildly.

What was the temperature change he observed?

oh my, I am a worthless piece of shit, and all I did was quote you.

It didn't require even that.

You stated Tyndall was wrong when I mentioned him. You ran backwards after you ran to google and figured out who Tyndall was.

Tyndall was introduced with a false or misleading post that attributed a statement to him counter to the work for which he's best known.

You also said the earth would be fine with much higher levels of co2, unless of course, the human population "popped in". What kind of reality is that, what kind of science, to state if the human population popped in? We are here and have reality to discuss, while you imagine what would happen if we suddenly appeared? A very stupid comment at best.

It's not his that's the stupid comment. As has been noted here by many people on many occasions, the primary problem with the current situation is the RATE at which CO2 and temperature are climbing. In almost every single instance of rising CO2 in the Earth's history the pace has been absolutely glacial and the harm thus accruing, minimal. And if there are no humans about don't expect that much sympathy. How sympathetic have you been to the KT meteor impact which was surely the most horrific patch in the history of life on Earth.

Cardinal Carmimagination can not even tell us what is the right level of co2, or what level is bad, yet Tyndall is wrong and we have global warming with just 50 ppm or a rise in co2.
You've tried this on several occasions. I have always volunteered that the 280 ppm we were steadied on for many centuries would do just fine. But if you think it critical that the Cardinal doesn't name a number, why don't YOU give us the prime value?

Yes, call me what you like, but you sought to stick your tiny brain into one of my comments and ridicule me. You attacked me first, and have not been able to reply with any sort of coherent logic. You even dismissed Tyndall stating he was wrong, obviously you knew nothing of Tyndall and had to run to google.

I quoted Tyndall for you - telling YOU that YOU don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Where did you run after that?

Yet you have the gall to call me a piece of shit, why would someone of your self proclaimed and professed intelligence and education begin an attack, a personal attack, if you have all that education and intelligence.

Because you're vaunted ignorance is such an affront.

It is because those who dont know, it is because it is those who do not use intelligence, it is because it is those that only have google as their brain can not engage in a civil discussion. You do not have facts, you have ideas and an ideology, and when challenged you get all pissy, begging, acting as if you are the victim, after you begin personal attacks.

You have been one sissy of a pussy, to put it mildly.

While you have simply been a complete ass.

Tyndall recognized the CO2 would warm the planet. You seem to admire the man, I have to assume you agree with him. That would seem to be the end of the argument as you apparently don't believe the crap you've been spewing for several ages here now. Not a good look.

It didn't require even that.

Tyndall was introduced with a false or misleading post that attributed a statement to him counter to the work for which he's best known.

It's not his that's the stupid comment. As has been noted here by many people on many occasions, the primary problem with the current situation is the RATE at which CO2 and temperature are climbing. In almost every single instance of rising CO2 in the Earth's history the pace has been absolutely glacial and the harm thus accruing, minimal. And if there are no humans about don't expect that much sympathy. How sympathetic have you been to the KT meteor impact which was surely the most horrific patch in the history of life on Earth.

You've tried this on several occasions. I have always volunteered that the 280 ppm we were steadied on for many centuries would do just fine. But if you think it critical that the Cardinal doesn't name a number, why don't YOU give us the prime value?

I quoted Tyndall for you - telling YOU that YOU don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Where did you run after that?

Because you're vaunted ignorance is such an affront.

While you have simply been a complete ass.

Tyndall recognized the CO2 would warm the planet. You seem to admire the man, I have to assume you agree with him. That would seem to be the end of the argument as you apparently don't believe the crap you've been spewing for several ages here now. Not a good look.
What was the temperature change Tyndall observed?

I have tried what on several occasions? At the least I have tried to get you to respond to the comments you make that make no sense or are pure fabrication, is that what you are referring to?

If you think I have demanded a level of co2, as you insinuate here, I would say that makes you a liar, or at the least not very intelligent, having mistaken what you think you remember.

280 ppm? Nice number, that means before the industrial revolution the level of co2 was already to high, causing warming.

Co2 rose before the industrial revolution. That is great, not man made, as you make it clear when global warming begins by stating 280 ppm.

Me? I think 19th century science is perfect.

Again you show your lack of knowledge.

It is the AGW advocates and scientists who cite Tyndall as being the 1st scientist to state CO2 contributes to global warming.

Now because I brought Tyndall up, you argue that Tyndall is wrong! This is rich and funny as hell. Great Tyndall is wrong, if Tyndall is wrong about CO2 that means co2 does not contribute to AGW.

You are as wrong as you can get, that is what happens when you argue from an ideology point of view. You simply contradict those on the opposing side. As you did with Tyndall.

You just demonstrated perfectly, that you have no education or real knowledge of, "AGW".

TYNDALL is wrong? Yet all AGW science begins with Tyndall.
I hear crickets, where is your response, crick? Can I quote crick, I think I will...

Where did you run after that?

No, just like with Covid Science has been entirely corrupted in the name of pushing agendas with respect to "Climate Change" starting with very carefully cherry picking and manipulating data to create a predetermined result.

They are using it the same way they’ve used this

1652391628295.png

We'll be fine, the WHO has no governing authority period, much less over the US.

Kissinger was of course correct. That's why dem's are hell bent on creating a majority permanent dependent underclass to keep them in power perpetually.

Uhmm yes they do and they already dictate many of our laws dude it is fact.

Forum List

Back