“Climate Activists” Slash SUV Tires in NYC, Say Other U.S. Cities Will be Hit Next

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hopefully they get out to real America, where we’ll sit for hours in a stand waiting for the opportunity to kill something.
1656762280493.png

Everyone knows the rule, you don't mess with someone's car. It just isn't done. That's just cruel, tires are expensive and those people are going to buy new ones anyway. Even if they got a ev their old car is still going to be used by someone, it isn't like you just throw away an SUV or anything.

What is it with liberals and progressive types? They seem to be really quick to violence and destroying stuff for some reason. I thought they werent supposed to do that

Attacking people personally also isn't going to get anyone on your side. You're just going to piss them off and they won't ever listen to you. No one is going to say "those people slashed my tires, ruined my day, cost me 1100 dollars, wasted 5 hours of my time and made me late for work. I should really listen to these people".

Fucking cock wads.

Hopefully they get out to real America, where we’ll sit for hours in a stand waiting for the opportunity to kill something.
View attachment 665076

Today you can't go just about anywhere without cameras around. They will get caught and prosecuted and then have a police record. And of course pay court costs, damages, and if they opt to hire an attorney. In very conservative states like Florida, they will make it a felony and minimum time spent in jail.

Today you can't go just about anywhere without cameras around. They will get caught and prosecuted and then have a police record. And of course pay court costs, damages, and if they opt to hire an attorney. In very conservative states like Florida, they will make it a felony and minimum time spent in jail.
Or in LA Chicago and NYC they’ll be free on no bail so they go out and do it again

The slashers should not be caught or prosecuted. Just slashed with their own knives. Call it a modern day facial decoration by scarification.

The idiot climate loonies want oil painting abolished and the paintings destroyed. Oil bad.

Forum List

Back