Cleveland Indians picked new name

Wow....what a patriarchal name.......they obviously must think that being "Guardians," over minorities and women is a good concept.....this team has to be disbanded for their anti-Woke beliefs....
Its really condescending, isnt it? What an offensive name, and you know its just a dog whistle for white guys who think they are better than everyone else.

I do not understand why? Just change the avatar and Indians is perfectly fine. Odd. Is Atlanta next?

They announced they were getting rid of the caricature last year. People were were not happy with that either. Now I think they will lose a lot of followers even though Cleveland has always been a diehard sports city and support their teams through thick and thin, and it's mostly been pretty thick for us.

The funny thing is there has never been a big push about it from the American Indians. Yeah, there used to be two or three of them standing outside the ball field holding signs on opening day, but that was about it and who cares about a few snowflakes?

Just one of hundreds of instances how the left is destroying this country. I truly hope these sports institutions destroy themselves one by one.

They announced they were getting rid of the caricature last year. People were were not happy with that either. Now I think they will lose a lot of followers even though Cleveland has always been a diehard sports city and support their teams through thick and thin, and it's mostly been pretty thick for us.

The funny thing is there has never been a big push about it from the American Indians. Yeah, there used to be two or three of them standing outside the ball field holding signs on opening day, but that was about it and who cares about a few snowflakes?

Just one of hundreds of instances how the left is destroying this country. I truly hope these sports institutions destroy themselves one by one.
Democrats dont want you to use indian names, or dress like an indian, and they dont want you to use any indian customs. You would be wise to never mention indians at all. Just pretend like they never existed and you wont find yourself in any trouble.

They should have picked this name ....:auiqs.jpg:

1627094014431.png

Pretty soon with all the 'transgendering' in sports, you could have the Cleveland Cleavage.

Forum List

Back