Cleveland Guardians Name To Become Official Tomorrow

Cleveland should have just retired the "offensive" Chief Wahoo mascot and replaced the chief with Apu, who the Simpsons just retired. Then they could have kept the same name and no longer be annoying to native americans.

Cleveland should have just retired the "offensive" Chief Wahoo mascot and replaced the chief with Apu, who the Simpsons just retired. Then they could have kept the same name and no longer be annoying to native americans.
Are the Simpsons getting rod of Fat Tony and the mafia element also? Of curse not.

I haven't heard calls for changing the name of The Blackhawks hockey team. I was hoping the Indian fans would try and keep the name by petition and protest.

But yet "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People" is still the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People" these racist have no concern about the feelings of Black people

But yet "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People" is still the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People" these racist have no concern about the feelings of Black people

You're being sarcastic right?

See, only whites have to mince around watching our words. The blacks can talk however they like.

I think I'm not going to follow that rule anymore.

See, only whites have to mince around watching our words. The blacks can talk however they like.

I think I'm not going to follow that rule anymore.

I'm really curious how Coyote would respond to this topic. She didn't seem to agree with that in my one race topic.

Why would they? That's keeping the blacks in the spotlight as usual.

Seriously, I didn't even know the Indians were changing their name, and why? WHAT IS RACIST about using the word Indian? I mean, naming a team after Indians is racist??? Are we allowed to mention Indians? How O how will my child's teacher teach the kiddies about American History then if no one can mention an Indian?

Serious, I didn't erven know the Indfians were changing their name, and why? WHAT IS RACIST about using the word Indian? I mean, naming a team after Indians is racist??? Are we allowed to mention indians? How O how will my child's teacher teach the kiddies about American History then if no one can mention an Indian?
You can say Indian if you do say Indian. I always do. Don't let other people intimidate your language, I'd say. I think it's important to keep these words, and if anyone complains, face them right the hell down. They absolutely don't get to censor what I say. They can walk away, but they cannot change my words.

Forum List

Back