Clear criteria for the right

De facto, they stimulate interracial and distant crossbreeding.
The leftist government of Kazakhstan forbids marriages up to the 7th generation.

Interracial and distant crossbreeding are a problem? Why?

And while you are answering questions, why do you think you get to decide that interracial and distant crossbreeding are a problem?

The people don't change.
The "right" just picks whatever butthurt is convenient today.
Flexible politics is sometimes appropriate, but this does not mean that they should abandon the ideology.

Yes, and therefore leftist totalitarians should be banned and judicial measures taken.

LMAO!!

You have advocated inequality, lack of personal freedom, and complete worship of ancient cultures. You would be the one needing to be banned.

Nobody said anything about children. I specifically said "consenting adults".

Are you saying that as long as children are not involved, sodomy is fine?
Tell that to Biden.

Children should not see faggots and should not know anything about it. They must be out of the media space. Children should look at supermen and astronauts

LMAO!!

You have advocated inequality, lack of personal freedom, and complete worship of ancient cultures. You would be the one needing to be banned.
Leftist ideology calls for extremism and slavery. Roosevelt was involved in bloody communism and so on.

They violate the US constitution

Tell that to Biden.

Children should not see faggots and should not know anything about it. They must be out of the media space. Children should look at supermen and astronauts

I'm telling that to you. I specifically asked about consenting adults, and you want to bring children into it. If an adult has sex with a child they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But you are avoiding the specific question.

And children seeing two people who love each other is not wrong.

Leftist ideology calls for extremism and slavery. Roosevelt was involved in bloody communism and so on.

They violate the US constitution

And you want freedom specifically for yourself, and anyone not like you should not be free.

That is not freedom at all.

I'm telling that to you. I specifically asked about consenting adults, and you want to bring children into it. If an adult has sex with a child they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But you are avoiding the specific question.

And children seeing two people who love each other is not wrong.

I'm talking about the fact that the left perverts spoil children through the media space, cretin. They see perverts, it affects the psyche

Naturally, the criminals who seduced children are direct criminals, but this does not work for the left either. In left-wing jurisdictions, like ru or eu they are de facto allowed to do this, because it is difficult to catch them, and left-wing humanism does not allow severe punishment. The rest they solve with corruption.

Leftist Biden is also difficult to formally convict. he licks children's lips, feels their bodies, but this is all within the law. Beria was also out of justice until he was thrown out of his chair. Kalinin never answered for the seduction of young ballerinas.

The left can be criminals "in law" these are cunning creatures. They write laws in order to commit crimes.

I'm talking about the fact that the left perverts spoil children through the media space, cretin. They see perverts, it affects the psyche

Naturally, the criminals who seduced children are direct criminals, but this does not work for the left either. In left-wing jurisdictions, like ru or eu they are de facto allowed to do this, because it is difficult to catch them, and left-wing humanism does not allow severe punishment. The rest they solve with corruption.

Once again, I asked specifically about your desire to remove freedom from consenting adults. There is no argument about child molesters needing to be prosecuted.

But you still refuse to answer a simple question.

In the 1930s, the KGB created a caste of "thieves" to re-educate the population in concentration camps. These people were out of control of the administration. There was no separation, political prisoners sat with criminals and children were among them. Thieves could rape children and men with impunity: this right was de facto given to them by left-wing NKVD officials

Once again, I asked specifically about your desire to remove freedom from consenting adults. There is no argument about child molesters needing to be prosecuted.

But you still refuse to answer a simple question.
I told you fucking cretin, they still spoil their psyche through the media

In the 1930s, the KGB created a caste of "thieves" to re-educate the population in concentration camps. These people were out of control of the administration. There was no separation, political prisoners sat with criminals and children were among them. Thieves could rape children and men with impunity: this right was de facto given to them by left-wing NKVD officials

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Typical that you want to derail a thread.

Interracial and distant crossbreeding are a problem? Why?

And while you are answering questions, why do you think you get to decide that interracial and distant crossbreeding are a problem?

There is a term among plant and animal breeders called "Hybrid vigor". Too much line breeding leads to an accumulation of inferior traits that eventually become too great to overcome.

In humans, too much inbreeding leads to mental problems as well as physical - the loss intelligence as well as reduced mental stability.

There is a term among plant and animal breeders called "Hybrid vigor". Too much line breeding leads to an accumulation of inferior traits that eventually become too great to overcome.

In humans, too much inbreeding leads to mental problems as well as physical - the loss intelligence as well as reduced mental stability.
I think it depends primarily on what kind of traits are cultivated

Forum List

Back