Clean transcript of Biden presser plus video.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I love watching Joe go all Joe....he is so entertaining. Holy shit. What a gaffe filled shitshow!

“Filibuster. Filibuster. With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago. And that is that it used to be required for the filibuster… And I had a card on this. I was going to give you the statistics, but you probably know them.”

WHEN I CAME TO THE SENATE 120 YEARS AGO? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

“I’ve never been particularly poor at calculating how to get things done in the United States Senate. So the best way to get something done, if you hold near and dear to you that you like to be able to… Anyway...”

ANYWAY? What the fuck are you babbling about?

This one is my favorite......BIDEN IS ASKED ABOUT GUN CONTROL, AND HE TALKS FOR 10 MINUTES ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Justin: (51:40)
Mr. President, sorry. I know you haven’t had a chance to address the tragedies in Georgia and Colorado. You had said to stay tuned for actions that you might take on gun control. Wondering if you’ve made a decision either about sending the Manufacturer Liability Bill that you had promised on day one to Capitol Hill or executive actions like going after ghost guns or giving money to cities and states to battle gun control.
Joe Biden: (52:08)
All the above. It’s a matter of timing. As you’ve all observed, successful presidents, better than me, have been successful in large part because they know how to time what they’re doing. Order it, decide and priorities, what needs to be done. The next major initiative is, and I’ll be announcing it Friday in Pittsburgh in detail, is to rebuild the infrastructure, both physical and technological infrastructure of this country so that we can compete and create significant numbers of really good paying jobs. Really good paying jobs. And some of you have been around long enough to know that used to be a great Republican goal initiative.
Joe Biden: (53:15)
I still think the majority of the American people don’t like the fact that we are now ranked what, 85th in the world in infrastructure. I mean, look, the future rests on whether or not we have the best airports that are going to accommodate air travel. Ports that you can get in and out of quickly. So businesses decide. Some of you if you were ever local reporters and you find your governor or mayor trying to attract business to your community. What’s the first thing that business asked? What’s the closest access to an interstate highway? How far am I from a freight rail? Is there water? Is there water available? Is there enough water available for me to conduct my business? All the things that relate to infrastructure. We have somewhere, I asked the staff to write it down for me and they did. Not for this, but for a longer discussion.
Joe Biden: (54:12)
We have somewhere in terms of infrastructure, we rank 13th globally in infrastructure. China is investing three times more in infrastructure than the United States is. Bridges more than one-third of our bridges, 231,000 of them need repairs. Some are physical safety risks, or preservation work. One in five miles of our highways and major roads are in poor condition. That’s 186,000 miles of highway. Aviation, 20% of all flights, 20% of all flights weren’t on time resulting in 1.5 million hours lost in production. Six to 10 million homes in America still have lead pipes servicing their water lines. We have over a hundred thousand wellheads that are not kept, leaking methane.

What are your favorites?

The transcript is comedy gold.

His infrastructure answer to a gun control question is one of the best I have ever seen at a POTUS presser.

I love watching Joe go all Joe....he is so entertaining. Holy shit. What a gaffe filled shitshow!

“Filibuster. Filibuster. With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago. And that is that it used to be required for the filibuster… And I had a card on this. I was going to give you the statistics, but you probably know them.”

“I’ve never been particularly poor at calculating how to get things done in the United States Senate. So the best way to get something done, if you hold near and dear to you that you like to be able to… Anyway...”

This one is my favorite......BIDEN IS ASKED ABOUT GUN CONTROL, AND HE TALKS FOR 10 MINUTES ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Mr. President, sorry. I know you haven’t had a chance to address the tragedies in Georgia and Colorado. You had said to stay tuned for actions that you might take on gun control. Wondering if you’ve made a decision either about sending the Manufacturer Liability Bill that you had promised on day one to Capitol Hill or executive actions like going after ghost guns or giving money to cities and states to battle gun control.
All the above. It’s a matter of timing. As you’ve all observed, successful presidents, better than me, have been successful in large part because they know how to time what they’re doing. Order it, decide and priorities, what needs to be done. The next major initiative is, and I’ll be announcing it Friday in Pittsburgh in detail, is to rebuild the infrastructure, both physical and technological infrastructure of this country so that we can compete and create significant numbers of really good paying jobs. Really good paying jobs. And some of you have been around long enough to know that used to be a great Republican goal initiative.
I still think the majority of the American people don’t like the fact that we are now ranked what, 85th in the world in infrastructure. I mean, look, the future rests on whether or not we have the best airports that are going to accommodate air travel. Ports that you can get in and out of quickly. So businesses decide. Some of you if you were ever local reporters and you find your governor or mayor trying to attract business to your community. What’s the first thing that business asked? What’s the closest access to an interstate highway? How far am I from a freight rail? Is there water? Is there water available? Is there enough water available for me to conduct my business? All the things that relate to infrastructure. We have somewhere, I asked the staff to write it down for me and they did. Not for this, but for a longer discussion.
We have somewhere in terms of infrastructure, we rank 13th globally in infrastructure. China is investing three times more in infrastructure than the United States is. Bridges more than one-third of our bridges, 231,000 of them need repairs. Some are physical safety risks, or preservation work. One in five miles of our highways and major roads are in poor condition. That’s 186,000 miles of highway. Aviation, 20% of all flights, 20% of all flights weren’t on time resulting in 1.5 million hours lost in production. Six to 10 million homes in America still have lead pipes servicing their water lines. We have over a hundred thousand wellheads that are not kept, leaking methane.

What are your favorites?

Holy God, what a shitshow that was!

The guy had to read from a fucking cue card for a response on North Korea.

The “reporters” were hand picked, one asked about getting rid of the filibuster because it’s a “relic from the Jim Crow era”.

Huh? That certainly didn’t stop Dems from using it when it suited them.

Hey Joe, the Democratic Party is a relic of the Jim Crow era. Hell it’s a relic from the Slavery era. Are we going to get rid of the Democratic Party?

What are your favorites?

Holy God, what a shitshow that was!

The “reporters” were hand picked, one asked about getting rid of the filibuster because it’s a “relic from the Jim Crow era”.

Huh? That certainly didn’t stop Dems from using it when it suited them.

Hey Joe, the Democratic Party is a relic of the Jim Crow era. Hell it’s a relic from the Slavery era. Are we going to get rid of the Democratic Party?

Well said.

What a fucking joke this President is.

He cannot stand up there and take unscreened questions likea fucking man. Joe is a pussy.

Why wasnt the presser held in Prime Time for working Americans to view live?

Compare todays dick sucking by Democrat activists and Trump’s first presser from 2017....

Fucking libs are scum.

He came to the Senate 120 years ago.

Liberals...did you fact check him?

At 18:52...Biden just shits all over himself and gives up on his thought in mid setence and says....Anyway.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What the fuck is that?

It is hilarious.
Kayleigh McEnany read EVERY answer from a Notebook.

But........that is different, LOOLLOOLOL

God Bless you Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back