Clarification for a political ideology

When I dumped the LP, that's all they were about. Trannies, druggies and those on death row and their right to life. Nothing about the common working man anymore. Nothing about the debt, debt ceiling, the borrowing from the fed, inflation or any of that important stuff.

Maybe the Mises Caucus is trying to turn things around now. I'll have to check them out and see what's going on.
Wasn't talking about the party, which has degenerated into a total clown show since Harry Browne died.

Wasn't talking about the party, which has degenerated into a total clown show since Harry Browne died.

I get that. But the party members can change the party itself at their conventions. So the input of the party members come out as the party itself. Some members might be at odds with the party. But if they're going to be a member, they're gonna have swallow what the party is dishing out, or leave.

I left.

Me, MEGA MAGA? Oh no. Not even close. I'm waaay to the right of Trump. But I'm not that far right of center.
(Trump is far left)

Don't go too far to the right or else go full circle and and up being a leftist.

I consider myself a fiscal and constitutional conservative. I believe in small, less intrusive government. Taxes only enough to pay what the federal government has to have, that's defined by the constitution. And allow the states to dictate only those things that aren't allowed in the constitution.
As in no funding for gender studies. No banning bump stocks. No debt ceiling increases. No corporate welfare. Social welfare on very limited terms.
No policing the world. Have a military that just large enough to defend ourselves from any country.
We trade will all willing nations. Those that don't want to trade, we simply don't trade with them.
We don't get involved in other countries politics dealing with their own citizens.

What am I?

I've always thought this was conservatism. But seems conservatives like Trump & McCarthy are considered conservatives.
So which is it? I know I'm not a libertarian, because I don't support Tranny's and druggies having more rights than anyone else. And I'm all for very harsh punishment for those who victimize he innocent. Regardless of their situation.
There's no way I could support those who increase the debt ceiling as Trump and Biden have done. Or assault our 2A, even with something as simple as a bump stock ban.
"I know I'm not a libertarian, because I don't support Tranny's and druggies having more rights than anyone else."

Since when does asking for EQUAL rights mean "more rights than anyone else"?

As for the rest, yes, you are a Libertarian.

We need a large military to protect our interests. That computer you are typing on uses parts and raw materials from all around the planet which make it affordable to all. We need to keep the shipping lanes free and open.

When it comes to spending, gender studies are not the problem. The problem is that we have an insane system where entities earning identical incomes are paying radically different taxes. We demand over $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures ANNUALLY from the government while those who benefit have hoaxed us into believing the problem is gender studies and food stamps.

"I know I'm not a libertarian, because I don't support Tranny's and druggies having more rights than anyone else."

Since when does asking for EQUAL rights mean "more rights than anyone else"?

When the LP started putting more focus on trannies and druggies, instead of the average American working class, they nailed their own coffin shut. And it won't be opened for another decade.
We need a large military to protect our interests. That computer you are typing on uses parts and raw materials from all around the planet which make it affordable to all. We need to keep the shipping lanes free and open.

When it comes to spending, gender studies are not the problem. The problem is that we have an insane system where entities earning identical incomes are paying radically different taxes. We demand over $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures ANNUALLY from the government while those who benefit have hoaxed us into believing the problem is gender studies and food stamps.

When it comes to spending, THAT'S the very reason we don't make many computers here in the USA. Because it's not cost effective to pay US employees $30hr + another $10hr in benefits, when they can get computers made by people who make $5hr and still live a decent life. $5hr is a decent wage in China.
But because we're $32 trillion in debt, the USD value is so over inflated, companies who trade on the global market can't afford to manufacture here anymore.
We don't make TV's, cell phone and most of our vehicle parts come from some other country.

And yes, spending money on gender studies is a problem. So is funding the election campaign for some politician in Europe. All of that adds up. By 2028, we'll be paying more just in interest than we'll be spending on the military.

I consider myself a fiscal and constitutional conservative. I believe in small, less intrusive government. Taxes only enough to pay what the federal government has to have, that's defined by the constitution. And allow the states to dictate only those things that aren't allowed in the constitution.
As in no funding for gender studies. No banning bump stocks. No debt ceiling increases. No corporate welfare. Social welfare on very limited terms.
No policing the world. Have a military that just large enough to defend ourselves from any country.
We trade will all willing nations. Those that don't want to trade, we simply don't trade with them.
We don't get involved in other countries politics dealing with their own citizens.

What am I?

I've always thought this was conservatism. But seems conservatives like Trump & McCarthy are considered conservatives.
So which is it? I know I'm not a libertarian, because I don't support Tranny's and druggies having more rights than anyone else. And I'm all for very harsh punishment for those who victimize he innocent. Regardless of their situation.
There's no way I could support those who increase the debt ceiling as Trump and Biden have done. Or assault our 2A, even with something as simple as a bump stock ban.

I like how you say that you want harsh punishment for those who "victimize the innocent" just after you attack "Tanny's" (Trannies, you'd think).

To answer your question, I wouldn't really say you're anything. You don't seem to have your own ideology, merely you follow what has be thrown at you for your whole life. Your views are passive at best.

I'm sure if I were to debate with you about the 2A, I'd find that you're not too sure on what it actually means, you'll think you know, you might even double down on your own view and reject the reality, but you won't know the reality.

I like how you say that you want harsh punishment for those who "victimize the innocent" just after you attack "Tanny's" (Trannies, you'd think).

Tranny's that victimize people should be punished harshly, the same as any other criminal.
To answer your question, I wouldn't really say you're anything. You don't seem to have your own ideology, merely you follow what has be thrown at you for your whole life. Your views are passive at best.

My ideology is the same as Republicans and classic liberals was in the 60's. It's past tense now a days. Ever since Reagan, the GOP has become more and more big government, big spending, big regulations etc etc etc. All under the guise of "conservatism." The original term was RINO. Which meant a Republican who was not conservative. Now it just means any republican who's not in lock step with Trump.
Trump is a rino.
1694700615632.png

I'm sure if I were to debate with you about the 2A, I'd find that you're not too sure on what it actually means, you'll think you know, you might even double down on your own view and reject the reality, but you won't know the reality.

There's nothing about the 2A that needs to be debated. Unless you were trying to take something out of context.

When the LP started putting more focus on trannies and druggies, instead of the average American working class, they nailed their own coffin shut. And it won't be opened for another decade.
Where are you getting this from? It's simply not true.

Tranny's that victimize people should be punished harshly, the same as any other criminal.

My ideology is the same as Republicans and classic liberals was in the 60's. It's past tense now a days. Ever since Reagan, the GOP has become more and more big government, big spending, big regulations etc etc etc. All under the guise of "conservatism." The original term was RINO. Which meant a Republican who was not conservative. Now it just means any republican who's not in lock step with Trump.
Trump is a rino.
View attachment 829228

There's nothing about the 2A that needs to be debated. Unless you were trying to take something out of context.

Yes, anyone who breaks the law should be dealt with the same. However that's not what we're talking about, is it?
About the 2A, this isn't the place to debate the 2A, however I think your comment proves me right.

I get that. But the party members can change the party itself at their conventions. So the input of the party members come out as the party itself. Some members might be at odds with the party. But if they're going to be a member, they're gonna have swallow what the party is dishing out, or leave.

I left.
Maybe people like you should look into taking the GOP....Trump did so and left numerous clues about how he did it.

You can correctly bitch about his statist politcs, but if you can't -or won't- find a way to seize the reins, it's all whinin'-n-cryin'.

Maybe people like you should look into taking the GOP....Trump did so and left numerous clues about how he did it.

You can correctly bitch about his statist politcs, but if you can't -or won't- find a way to seize the reins, it's all whinin'-n-cryin'.

Oh yeah, little ole me is going to conquer the GOP. BA HA HA HA HA

Yes, anyone who breaks the law should be dealt with the same. However that's not what we're talking about, is it?
About the 2A, this isn't the place to debate the 2A, however I think your comment proves me right.

This is the place to discuss political ideology and those things that pertain to it. And why it is what it is. The 2A just a part of that. If it was a subject on it's own, then a 2A thread would be necessary.

Forum List

Back