Clarence Thomas recuses himself as Supreme Court rejects ex-Trump lawyer John Eastman's appeal

Really? The wife of Justice Thomas is on the record:

“She had conversations [with] and was messaging John Eastman. We have questions about that,” said panel member Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-Calif.).
Irrelevant. The judge already recused himself.

WASHINGTON — Conservative Justice Clarence Thomas for the first time recused himself from a case involving the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by then-President Donald Trump's supporters as the Supreme Court on Monday rejected an appeal brought by former Trump legal adviser John Eastman.
NBC News
NBC News
Follow

Clarence Thomas recuses himself as Supreme Court rejects ex-Trump lawyer John Eastman's appeal​

Hmm...

Big Big Yuge Bigly News: Trump and His Lawyers Appeals Keep Falling on Deaf Ears @ the SCOTUS. Did Eastman try flattering Justice Thomas, mistakenly believing that all the Biggies in Power are susceptible to flattery? I believe there is some truth to that argument, as Eastman got close to Trump through flattery.
The case was refused because the J6 illegal Democrat House Committee already had the email records. Why do Democrats object to the Justices recusal? The rest of the Justices did not want to hear the case.

Shouldn't you apply this same standard to Joe Biden and the perception of corrupt influence peddling for profit in China and Ukraine?

You people keeping allegations, but come up with zero evidence to support that allegation.

There was no bribe. No influence peddling. Just allegations, conjecture, contention, hearsay and inuendo, but you have no proof.

Pathetic.

Irrelevant. The judge already recused himself.
Oh! I believe you mistakenly called Justice Thomas - Judge. Okay.

Your response about relevancy is totally irrelevant to my comment(s):

Put your head in the sand on this. What will come out during trials will shock most Americans. And I'm not just speaking to what the Justice's wife was involved in. Many of the defendants would be better off pleading out, avoiding/preventing trials.

Talking about what will come out in the upcoming trials.

Oh! I believe you mistakenly called Justice Thomas - Judge. Okay.

Justices are often called judge. But you have my blessing to enjoy your quibble. 👍
Your response about relevancy is totally irrelevant to my comment(s):

Nope. My response is relevant to pointing out your irrelevant comment. See how that works?
Talking about what will come out in the upcoming trials.
Nobody can know what you’re talking about if you decline to bother being clear

Justice Thomas. The one we’ve been discussing.
fyi: No one refers to a Supreme Court Justice as 'Judge'

Why are Supreme Court justices not called judges?

The title of justice is derived from the Latin root jus (sometimes spelled ius) meaning something which is associated with law or is described as just. It is different from the word judge in that different suffixes were added to form both words, and that the usage of the term justice predates that of judge.

Justices are often called judge. But you have my blessing to enjoy your quibble. 👍

Nope. My response is relevant to pointing out your irrelevant comment. See how that works?

Nobody can know what you’re talking about if you decline to bother being clear
The posts were clear. You just have that dis-ease f hearing what it is you think people are saying, as opposed to what they are actually saying. One only has to click back a few posts and it's all there.

Under duress? :auiqs.jpg:

I believe Justice Thomas would have done so (with the issues at hand), regardless of the recent news about him. But who really knows?
HikerGuy83 is trolling. It went at three comments of mine with a Fake News gif. Yet this one is an example that proves IT was not reading posts, just trying to attack Dante.

usmb hickerguy alerts.png

Forum List

Back