Clarence Thomas compares ‘modern-day liberal’ to a Klansman in new film

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Clarence Thomas compares ‘modern-day liberal’ to a Klansman in new film

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has blasted Democrats, including former Senate Judiciary Committee and now-presidential candidate Joe Biden, over the sexual-misconduct allegations against the jurist during his 1991 confirmation hearings.

Thomas opens up about the process in a new documentary and claims the “biggest impediment” to his life and legal career was not the KKK but the “modern-day liberal.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

------------

Perhaps Justice Thomas is a part in the recent huge uptick of smart black Americans That 34% who will vote for Trump in the 2020 election!

Clarence is a noble man-------he was victimized by FILTH---during his confirmation hearings

Clarence is a noble man-------he was victimized by FILTH---during his confirmation hearings

Was he?

Frankly, I suspect it was more a matter of perspective, that he made unprofessional comments he didn't think twice about and she completely overreacted to them.

That said, the real reason they should have blocked his confirmation was that he was totally unqualified for the job.

#TheLargerIssue #EndIntraRacialDiscrimination #PreventHate

Clarence Thomas, Bennie Thompson, TERRORISM.jpg

"Look into the #DemocraticParty...these are the true #racist." ~Lee Green

"Black Democrat #WalkAway after Discovering Truth Of Democratic Party" by Lee Green 147,876 views

LIKE & SHARE

Joe Biden, Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png

Peace.

I thought you were Mr Fair ??!!!

I am fair.

Being fair, the promotion of Anita Hill's claims were bullshit. Her story had a lot of holes in it, and no one believed her.

That said, Clarance Thomas is a self-loathing Uncle Tom. His greatest hit was the latest ruling where he was the only one who thought it was okay to exclude black jurors from a black supsect's trial on that they might acquit the seventh time this man was put on trial.

I thought you were Mr Fair ??!!!

I am fair.

Being fair, the promotion of Anita Hill's claims were bullshit. Her story had a lot of holes in it, and no one believed her.

That said, Clarance Thomas is a self-loathing Uncle Tom. His greatest hit was the latest ruling where he was the only one who thought it was okay to exclude black jurors from a black supsect's trial on that they might acquit the seventh time this man was put on trial.
....so if a white judge did the same, he would also be an Uncle Tom??!!!!!
hahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahhahahaha

Um. No. The white conservative justices heard this case, where a prosecutor was trying to railroad a black man after SIX trials. and they voted with the liberals this was unacceptable.

Flowers v. Mississippi - Wikipedia

But not Uncle Thomas... he thought it was fine.

hahahahahhahahaha

Um. No. The white conservative justices heard this case, where a prosecutor was trying to railroad a black man after SIX trials. and they voted with the liberals this was unacceptable.

Flowers v. Mississippi - Wikipedia

But not Uncle Thomas... he thought it was fine.
.....now I KNOW you're a damn LIAR!!!! whites NEVER are right or do the correct thing = you say so yourself!!!!!!!!! IM2 says so!!! all the black racists say so
..whites are EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!

Was he?

Frankly, I suspect it was more a matter of perspective, that he made unprofessional comments he didn't think twice about and she completely overreacted to them.

That said, the real reason they should have blocked his confirmation was that he was totally unqualified for the job.

are any of them "qualified" ?--------he made a silly office joke-----a little joke

Perhaps Justice Thomas is a part in the recent huge uptick of smart black Americans That 34% who will vote for Trump in the 2020 election!

Naw, he's still the same, pathetic Uncle Tom he was in 1991.
And this from a stealth Kkk and communist....after all they are both dispensers of HATE and want to drastically change America!

This is the man who accused a BLACK Supreme Court Justice of sexual impropriety.

Last edited:

This was the first lefty post in this thread, and it validates the opening post. Lefties just can't help themselves.
They are mentally deranged, but with the press and academia in their back pocket they stand poised to take power once again.

Forum List

Back