Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

It wasn't a Tooth Fairy agreement either. Nonetheless,
What’s a tooth fairy agreement?

I can write anything I want in a memo line of a check, it’s meaningless

Where is this loan agreement? What were the terms? Why did Jim need a loan anyway? He’s suppose to be a successful business man in the private sector…he’s also the subject of a SEC lawsuit where he was defrauding hospitals…is this money related to that?

What’s a tooth fairy agreement?

I can write anything I want in a memo line of a check, it’s meaningless

Where is this loan agreement? What were the terms? Why did Jim need a loan anyway? He’s suppose to be a successful business man in the private sector…he’s also the subject of a SEC lawsuit where he was defrauding hospitals…is this money related to that?
A . There is a record of Joe giving Jim several loans. One for $200K

B. There is a record of Jim subsequently paying back that $200K

End of story

As far as why Jim needed a loan? That’s their business.

Period

A . There is a record of Joe giving Jim several loans. One for $200K

B. There is a record of Jim subsequently paying back that $200K

End of story

As far as why Jim needed a loan? That’s their business.

Period
Where is the record of these loans?

All I see is a check for 200k to joe from Jim where someone wrote something in the memo line.

Was there interest? When was the loan made? For what? All it does is leave more questions

Where is the record of these loans?

All I see is a check for 200k to joe from Jim where someone wrote something in the memo line.

Was there interest? When was the loan made? For what? All it does is leave more questions
Questions that do not matter. Joe lent Jim money and was paid back

End of story

Of course it matters. 1) was it really a loan? 2) if so why? 3) when? 4) were proper taxes filed on it…

You have no idea it was an actual loan
If I give someone money and they pay me back it’s a loan.

No taxes need to be paid unless there is interest accrued on that loan . There was not.

None of your other “concerns” matter at all

If I give someone money and they pay me back it’s a loan.

No taxes need to be paid unless there is interest accrued on that loan . There was not.

None of your other “concerns” matter at all
Where is there any evidence Joe actually gave him money? Do you have a check from Joe to JIm for 200k? Did Joe file that in his fin disclosure forms?

Where is there any evidence Joe actually gave him money? Do you have a check from Joe to JIm for 200k? Did Joe file that in his fin disclosure forms?
A withdrawal from Biden’s bank account for that amount of money and then a deposit in the form of a check from Jim.

That’s all that’s needed

I know that won’t satisfy you but then you’re an ignorant maggot so…

A withdrawal from Biden’s bank account for that amount of money and then a deposit in the form of a check from Jim.

That’s all that’s needed

Yeah so do you have a check from Joey to Jim for that amount?

Was this also disclosed on his fin statements? With the irs?

That’s all that’s needed

I repeat

Forum List

Back