Clarence Thomas accepted more gifts from rich benefactors, new report says

Great, so, when is your post coming about all the corruption in our government…not just the corruption on the right?
When I read about it. You know my suggestions for ethics apply to all judges.
Itts just that Thomas is the poster boy for corruption.

When I read about it. You know my suggestions for ethics apply to all judges.
Itts just that Thomas is the poster boy for corruption.
Ah, so you find no corruption on the left eh? Not even sotomayor who used staffers to help peddle her books?

Sotomayor’s staff has often prodded public institutions that have hosted the justice to buy her memoir or children’s books

In her case, the documents reveal repeated examples of taxpayer-funded court staff performing tasks for the justice’s book ventures, which workers in other branches of government are barred from doing. But when it comes to promoting her literary career, Sotomayor is free to do what other government officials cannot because the Supreme Court does not have a formal code of conduct, leaving the nine justices to largely write and enforce their own rules.

Hmm, sounds like she violated some ethics rules too but, it’s not an issue because scotus doesn’t have a code of ethics.

Now, when can we expect your coverage of that story?

Ah, so you find no corruption on the left eh? Not even sotomayor who used staffers to help peddle her books?

Hmm, sounds like she violated some ethics rules too but, it’s not an issue because scotus doesn’t have a code of ethics.

Now, when can we expect your coverage of that story?
Seems evident SCOTUS needs a strict code of ethics

Agree?

Seems evident SCOTUS needs a strict code of ethics

Agree?

Sure, but that wasn’t the premise of my post. He says he will write a post about the wrongs of other justices “when he reads them”. I gave him something to write about. Now, I know he won’t, I’m sure he already knew about the sotomayor issue, but his goal isn’t to highlight ethics issues on the court, his issue is to just attack the people on the court who are right wing.

Sure, but that wasn’t the premise of my post. He says he will write a post about the wrongs of other justices “when he reads them”. I gave him something to write about. Now, I know he won’t, I’m sure he already knew about the sotomayor issue, but his goal isn’t to highlight ethics issues on the court, his issue is to just attack the people on the court who are right wing.

The problem with the court is outright arrogance

Rather than admit they have a problem, they circle around and declare themselves pure

The Roberts Court has an image problem and they just don’t care

Forum List

Back