Civility in Politics

Obvious differences but as a dem apologist I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to understand the subtle differences.

Yes..you are correct.

Bush lied.
Obama did not.

And no one shouted out liar..when Bush so blatantly lied.

Those comments from the knee pad section were counted upon.:lol:
And yet these and others are the very comments that shoot down the notion that incivility is the exclusive domain of the Democrats and Liberals. When you see examples of uncivil behavior from the Right Wing, you dismiss it with a lame joke and a wink.

These are the arguments that PROVE YOU WRONG, yet you blithely wave them away as coming from 'the knee pad section'. You are a pathetic debater! Why should we take you seriously?

I guess it only goes for Republicans, while Democrats get a free pass from the president. Post your best videos of Democrats being uncivil in the last 3 years all the while the president calls for civility.
This one is just the latest.
Obama Calls For Civility In Wake Of Tucson Shooting - YouTube
Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons' - YouTube
And Obama is so quiet on it, why?

Too many to list right now but this comes to mind..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBjif02ZLmI&feature=fvwrel]The Best of Anthony Weiner - YouTube[/ame]

Obvious differences but as a dem apologist I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to understand the subtle differences.

In this thread, we have yet to be assured you understand subtlety.

A punch in the nose is subtle.

We have learned you side with hacks.:lol:
Wrong again. At least you're amazingly consistent! You're always wrong!

A punch in the nose is not subtle. A glance is subtle. A whisper is subtle. A gesture is subtle. A punch in the nose is rude, impolite, coarse, immature, uncivil.

The time for civility is long over. This is the time of choosing up sides.

Cool.

The last time you guys started up something..and fired the first shot..

You got your asses roundly kicked.

Civil War ring a bell? :lol:

Are you proposing some law of inevitability that no one else knows about?

The nation is falling apart, it is collapsing under the weight of entitlements. It would be best if it decided to a peaceable divorce, but a fight is not out of the question.

A fight which the stupids on the far wack right will find themselves at the end lined up on a wall.

Get talking stupid, katz.

Cool.

The nation is falling apart, it is collapsing under the weight of entitlements. It would be best if it decided to a peaceable divorce, but a fight is not out of the question.
Funny, but if I had suggested that the lies told by the previous administration caused massive losses of life and treasure and aided in the political divisions and eventual collapse of the nation itself and the only two solutions are dissolving the union or a civil war, the right wing would accuse me of sedition at the very least, treason as a matter of course and then call for my deportation.

But you seem to think that dissolving the union or armed insurrection are legitimate points of debate.

Ain't that weird, or at least ironic?

Cool.

And it will wind up like the last one.

A fight which the stupids on the far wack right will find themselves at the end lined up on a wall.

Get talking stupid, katz.

I SINCERELY and honestly hope that all the leftists feel the way you do. It is time to bring this to an end.

Forum List

Back