Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DudleySmith
You being alive to snivel and lie about it all, for one. If Whitey was all racist n evul n stuff there wouldn't be any blacks, latinos, or Asians running around today whining and crying like little candy ass bitches over their own failures as people. Other cultures in Asia, Africa, South America, etc. just eradicate entire tribes and peoples the give them problems.

We live in global system of white supremacy. So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat.

They will never kill of all black people.

But they will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

Whites may hate blk ppl but at the same time you thrive off black ppl.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you white ppl together.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.
Clearly, America would be a wealthier, healthier and happier country with absence of a large parasitic and permanent underclass.

That's why I say, blks should FORCE whites to try to wipe us out. Let's just end this. Because if we are what you say we are. that is, blacks are dumb, stupid and lazy etc - No ? Then cool. Wipe us out. Stop all this bk and forth and let's go for a final solution. Agreed ?
Wipe out - no. Repatriation to any African country that would take you - yes. Just think, the only place in the world you might not be lowest of the low is in the sub-Sahara. Many of them are English speaking to boot.
Are you kidding? American blacks couldn't survive in any of those countries. They are already looked down on by "real" Africans for being mixed blood.

DudleySmith
You being alive to snivel and lie about it all, for one. If Whitey was all racist n evul n stuff there wouldn't be any blacks, latinos, or Asians running around today whining and crying like little candy ass bitches over their own failures as people. Other cultures in Asia, Africa, South America, etc. just eradicate entire tribes and peoples the give them problems.

We live in global system of white supremacy. So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat.

They will never kill of all black people.

But they will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

Whites may hate blk ppl but at the same time you thrive off black ppl.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you white ppl together.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.
Clearly, America would be a wealthier, healthier and happier country with absence of a large parasitic and permanent underclass.

That's why I say, blks should FORCE whites to try to wipe us out. Let's just end this. Because if we are what you say we are. that is, blacks are dumb, stupid and lazy etc - No ? Then cool. Wipe us out. Stop all this bk and forth and let's go for a final solution. Agreed ?
I know you are an idiot. but do you really thing the 13% of the population (most of which are easily identifiable) are going to defeat the other 87%? This isn't Iraq, Afghanistan or Vietnam where terrorists/guerillas can blend into the masses. If you start a race war, it won't be long until there are no identifiable blacks left alive. The survivors will be doing everything possible to pass as white including shooting other blacks to prove their bonafides. They very last thing a easily identifiable minority should be doing is annoying the majority.

Yep.
On top of that there wont be 12% of the population fighting the blacks race war.
Take away the majority of the women and those smart enough to understand there's no chance of beating the odds they face and you'd end up with what,maybe 1% of the black population if that?

"Blacks are always being handed stuff on a platter to the point to where now they underestimate how hard it really is to accomplish things much less win a civil war with nothing being handed to you where they are in a tiny minority."

The Homestead Act that beginning in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Ignorant whites need to shut the hell up.
To get any of that "free" land, you had to show up with enough farm equipment to make a go of it. In the antebellum south, how many black families could put together the necessary equipment as well as horses/oxen and wagons to do that? Even with that requirement, most of the potential farmers went bust because converting cold, arid prairie to farmland isn't easy. There was no welfare then so people, black, brown, yellow and white, had to depend on their own resources. Nobody was getting anything for free except worthless land that most likely would break their backs and destroy them. You seem to think the government was giving away prime, well irrigated bottomland that was ready for cultivation. NO it was giving away land that could barely support Bison or cattle.

Tipsycatlover
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war.

Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?

Listen to one of your brothers that has common sense.
And after watching that dumbass Grand Master Jay from the NFAC I dont think we have anything to worry about.
Three accidental discharges wounding three of their own,not to mention scopes on backwards and stove piped rounds.
They're a bunch of idiots.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Tipsycatlover

Are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?

"You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people of the North. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it … Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them? The North can make a steam engine, locomotive, or railway car; hardly a yard of cloth or pair of shoes can you make. You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth — right at your doors. You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the markets of Europe as you will be, your cause will begin to wane. If your people will but stop and think, they must see in the end that you will surely fail. "-- Wm. Tecumseh Sherman, Comments to Prof. David F. Boyd at the Louisiana State Seminary (24 December 1860), as quoted in The Civil War : A Book of Quotations (2004) by Robert Blaisdell.

Tipsycatlover
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war.

Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?

Listen to one of your brothers that has common sense.
And after watching that dumbass Grand Master Jay from the NFAC I dont think we have anything to worry about.
Three accidental discharges wounding three of their own,not to mention scopes on backwards and stove piped rounds.
They're a bunch of idiots.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Tipsycatlover

Are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?

Are you?
Have you ever killed anyone?

Have you ever even tried?

Have you ever shot anyone?

Knifed them?

Hit them with your laptop bag, anything?

If we have a civil war in the United States nobody will win no matter who the opponents are.

My militia buddies all have dozens of firearms. Some of them Tier 1. Quality optics. Body armor. Tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and are veterans. They practice shooting almost every week.

Jamal down in the hood has a stolen cheap hand gun that he has never fired and 13 rounds of ammo.

22lcidw
Many people are not violent.

Violence is not just a physical thing

22lcidw
However I believe in today's world it is good for the younger people to at least defend themselves from attack.

White men don't want to go toe to toe with black people unarmed. The only way a white man will have the courage is only when they are armed and even then for the most they need to be armed and have police and military backing.

Flash
My militia buddies all have dozens of firearms. Some of them Tier 1. Quality optics. Body armor. Tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and are veterans. They practice shooting almost every week.

OK. Now what are they gonna do ? Are they going to do something ?

Flash
Jamal down in the hood has a stolen cheap hand gun that he has never fired and 13 rounds of ammo.

OK. So if you and your buddies are so big and bad then why don't they go and kill the Jamal's ? What are you waiting for ?

Flash

Flash

OK. So if you and your buddies are so big and bad then why don't they go and kill the Jamal's ? What are you waiting for ?

My buddies aren't looking for war but if Jamal and his Jungle Monkey buddies think they can intimidate these White boys then they will have very rude awaking.

White men don't want to go toe to toe with black people unarmed. The only way a white man will have the courage is only when they are armed and even then for the most they need to be armed and have police and military backing
I have often noticed in video clips on her news a group of blacks attacking a white man. Three or five on one. That doesn’t say much for black courage.

Perhaps that explains why many whites try to avoid confrontations with blacks as they realize it will not be a fair one on one fight.

Flash

Flash

My buddies aren't looking for war but if Jamal and his Jungle Monkey buddies think they can intimidate these White boys then they will have very rude awaking.
Shut up, you two clowns. Neither one of you would take one trembling step outside your door, so stop making asses of yourselves.

This nation was built and maintains a system as seem through a racial prism. It is not black bigotry to call itnout.

Wow...

This is what we get for our affirmative action tax dollars.
Whites have gotten affirmative action since the declaration of independence.
Leftist Level Into Rubble and Dust

It is illogical and unrealistic to conclude from advantages given to Whites that Whites didn't deserve them. The talented and energetic always has advantages.

Batcat
I have often noticed in video clips on her news a group of blacks attacking a white man. Three or five on one. That doesn’t say much for black courage.

A white man can't beat a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat generally speaking. The history of boxing shows whites are not good at fighting unarmed. Most video clips I see are simply white guy getting fked up by a black man 1 on 1 and spare me the "Attacked by a gang of blacks" bullshit. It's the way round

Forum List

Back