Civil War: Rep IIhan Omar calls overthrow of dictator Trump inevitable

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrat Rep Ilhan Omar tweeted out a call for the ‘inevitable overthrow’ of the duly elected American President.

CIVIL WAR: Rep Ilhan Omar Calls "Overthrow" Of "Dictator" Trump "Inevitable"

The DC elites hope and pray impeachment is inevitable. Democrats in the House will impeach and establishment GOP Senate will remove. It’s been baked in since Trump won. It’s just refreshing to hear Omar speak so honestly about Democrat intentions.

funny the more a k...t like this flaps those infiltrating bs, Americans ain't gonna let you do what you think you invasions b**ch. You don't know TRUE PRO AMERICANS DO YOU CYKA!!
Our soldiers shed blood to keep c..ts like you from infiltrating from with in .

Don't think for a minute you losers got this inn the bag cause you DONT!! The votes will cast you out, the people will cast you out of this nation the minute the majority wake up.
upload_2019-2-28_9-45-50.png

Immigration fraud: Muslim Minnesota House candidate married her brother; no investigation

Last edited:
Democrat Rep Ilhan Omar tweeted out a call for the ‘inevitable overthrow’ of the duly elected American President.

The DC elites hope and pray impeachment is inevitable. Democrats in the House will impeach and establishment GOP Senate will remove. It’s been baked in since Trump won. It’s just refreshing to hear Omar speak so honestly about Democrat intentions.

funny the more a k...t like this flaps those infiltrating jihadi bs, Americans ain't gonna let you do what you think you invasions bitch. You don't know TRUE PRO AMERICANS DO YOU CYKA!!

Don't think for a minute you losers got this inn the bag cause you DONT!! The votes will cast you out, the people will cast you out of this nation the minute the majority wake up.
View attachment 248144

Immigration fraud: Muslim Minnesota House candidate married her brother; no investigation

And its so refreshing to read Jihad bs from spencer and geller.

funny the more a k...t like this flaps those infiltrating bs, Americans ain't gonna let you do what you think you invasions b**ch. You don't know TRUE PRO AMERICANS DO YOU CYKA!!

View attachment 248144

The question is, just what is she going to do in such a situation?

These people are crazy. They know this isn't going to happen but part of their tactic is to create doubt and fear from voters. They did this in 2016.

I'd like to meet those who vote for politicians like her so I can understand a little better, why?

Last edited:

View attachment 248144

These people are crazy. I'd like to meet those who vote for them so I can understand a little better, why.
It’s best to stay away from psychos.

View attachment 248144

These people are crazy. I'd like to meet those who vote for them so I can understand a little better, why.
It’s best to stay away from psychos.

Especially when the psycho is a member of the death cult. How the hell did this psycho get in our Govt??

Anyone who voted for this POS is a psycho just like her.

Good Lord.

View attachment 248144

I know Ilhan Omar is more deceitful and malevolent than Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, but she is actually appearing to be more dim-witted than her as well.

When you elect someone from Somalia to the United States Congress, don't be surprised if you hear terms like "dictator" and "overthrow".
Fucking assholes in Minnesota.

You know, I noticed that everyone is bitching about this woman, but nobody has actually bothered to post what she tweeted.

From the OP's link.......................

I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. Nations struggle any time they overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator. Ilhan Omar: Congresswoman on Finding Her Way in Washington, DC – Rolling Stone

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) February 27, 2019

Rep. Ilhan Omar: I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. Nations struggle any time they overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator.

She said that she thinks that impeachment is inevitable, and impeachment is a terrifying notion. She then said that nations struggle when they overthrow a dictator, and that in her opinion, Trump has the markings of a dictator.

Nothing was said about civil war. She said that nations struggle when getting rid of dictators. Guess what? They do. But she didn't call for a civil war. Quit being so dramatic with the hyperbole.

You know, I noticed that everyone is bitching about this woman, but nobody has actually bothered to post what she tweeted.

From the OP's link.......................

I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. Nations struggle any time they overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator. Ilhan Omar: Congresswoman on Finding Her Way in Washington, DC – Rolling Stone

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) February 27, 2019

Rep. Ilhan Omar: I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. Nations struggle any time they overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator.

She said that she thinks that impeachment is inevitable, and impeachment is a terrifying notion. She then said that nations struggle when they overthrow a dictator, and that in her opinion, Trump has the markings of a dictator.

Nothing was said about civil war. She said that nations struggle when getting rid of dictators. Guess what? They do. But she didn't call for a civil war. Quit being so dramatic with the hyperbole.
This is what Trumptards do...clutch their pearls and fall on the fainting couch...

But funny how no one claimed there was a call for civil war after all the times republicans opined about impeaching Obama...

A Brief History of GOP Calls for Obama's Impeachment, From Benghazi to Bergdahl - The Atlantic

We don’t need a Civil War

We just need a lawful election or impeachment

That is the problem with the Trump cultists...................they think that anytime you say something against Trump, you are a traitor and should be kicked out of the country or killed.

Hey Trump cultists................how about dropping the blind loyalty and actually holding your president accountable for his actions?

That is the problem with the Trump cultists...................they think that anytime you say something against Trump, you are a traitor and should be kicked out of the country or killed.

Hey Trump cultists................how about dropping the blind loyalty and actually holding your president accountable for his actions?
Here is the interesting thing -- I am old enough to know that when Bush was president -- those same cultists would call you a traitor and terrorist if you ever spoke out against Bush.....

Now these same Trump cultists pretend that never happened.....and they will do the same after the book is closed on the Trump era

Here is the interesting thing -- I am old enough to know that when Bush was president -- those same cultists would call you a traitor and terrorist if you ever spoke out against Bush.....

Now these same Trump cultists pretend that never happened.....and they will do the same after the book is closed on the Trump era

I retired from the Navy 2 years after Jr. took office. Yeah, I remember those times. I also remember being called out by those on the right whenever I spoke out against Jr. and his illegal war in Iraq. We were conned into that war because Jr. wanted to finish what his daddy couldn't, getting rid of Saddam.

Only problem is, Saddam while though a brutal dictator, never allowed terrorists into his country. He didn't like the competition. When he got taken out, that is when the Taliban went in and took over.

Forum List

Back