Civil War 2.0

I never said that Trump or anyone else was cheated. I have said it is possible, but never proven. I also said that a whole lot of people do believe Trump was cheated (stolen election), do I really need to specify which one?
If someone is going to start shooting, they generally need to know the reason why to a moral certainty.
And that is the point, there are quite a few people who do not trust the electoral process or the current elected gov't. And that is a foundational cause for future political violence.
Its hilarious that you can't itemize (nor can the "quite a few people") the supposed cheating.
Me personally, done is done and it's past time to move on. I do believe fraud occurred, procedures were not followed, and people made mistakes. Whether it was enough to elect the wrong person has never been verified, so I do not believe Trump was cheated.

I do however believe that you are an idiotic troll.
You don't believe your blob was cheated but think other do enough to start shooting people?

You are the poster child for an idiot.

A 2nd civil war wouldn't be fought as the first one was... on a battle field with weapons... it will be fought in a very different way and we all would pay dearly in a lifestyle change no one alive today will be able to sustain....
People of the USA don't want a Civil War. We get upset if our cable and cell phone service goes out. Can you imagine not having any open grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, hospitals, schools? No electricity or gas to heat our homes. No running water?
No. We don't want a Civil War. :no_text11:

People of the USA don't want a Civil War. We get upset if our cable and cell phone service goes out. Can you imagine not having any open grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, hospitals, schools? No electricity or gas to heat our homes. No running water?
No. We don't want a Civil War. :no_text11:
I don't want one either.... I think a revolt is more probable than a civil war... this cozy relationship with Amazon and big tech and our government and the FBI is what is going to trigger it...
That's why they try so hard to keep us divided.....

I don't want one either.... I think a revolt is more probable than a civil war... this cozy relationship with Amazon and big tech and our government and the FBI is what is going to trigger it...
That's why they try so hard to keep us divided.....

Laughing....and who is gonna 'revolt'. Not you. You're too busy working on short game and making sure your beer fridge is full.

See, the problem with your 'revolt' is the same problem with your 'civil war'. Who is going to wage war against the US?

Not you. Not any of your civil war cheerleaders. Its an army of arm chair warriors who won't fight. And no revolution is fought or won by those who refuse to fight.

Laughing....and who is gonna 'revolt'. Not you. You're too busy working on short game and making sure your beer fridge is full.

See, the problem with your 'revolt' is the same problem with your 'civil war'. Who is going to wage war against the US?

Not you. Not any of your civil war cheerleaders. Its an army of arm chair warriors who won't fight. And no revolution is fought or won by those who refuse to fight.
You don't know your own country very well... When the GOP takes back the senate and the white house and increases their majority in the house we will see what you say then... because that day is coming...

You don't know your own country very well... When the GOP takes back the senate and the white house and increases their majority in the house we will see what you say then... because that day is coming...

You'll see what I say to your fantasies of civil war and revolts?

The same thing I'm saying now: Who is going to wage the war against the United States you're calling for?

Not you. You've got a litany of excuses from golf games to beer fridges. Not our board conservatives. They've got chickenshit excuses too. Its *always* someone else who has to do the fighting.

Who then?

This is why there will be no Civil War. What you're calling for is generic domestic terrorism, where your ilk attack cops and soldiers. Who is going to sign up for that?

You'll see what I say to your fantasies of civil war and revolts?

The same thing I'm saying now: Who is going to wage the war against the United States you're calling for?

Not you. You've got a litany of excuses from golf games to beer fridges. Not our board conservatives. They've got chickenshit excuses too. Its *always* someone else who has to do the fighting.

Who then?

This is why there will be no Civil War. What you're calling for is generic domestic terrorism, where your ilk attack cops and soldiers. Who is going to sign up for that?
I feel sorry for you with what's coming... you ain't gonna be happy....

I feel sorry for you with what's coming... you ain't gonna be happy....
Laughing.....what? You're going to play only 9 holes rather than 18? You'll be stuck with only light beer on the fairway.

There's no one willing to fight your 'civil war'. There are just arm chair warriors giving us an endless series of chickenshit excuses why they won't be fighting.

Just like you.

Laughing.....what? You're going to play only 9 holes rather than 18? You'll be stuck with only light beer on the fairway.

There's no one willing to fight your 'civil war'. There are just arm chair warriors giving us an endless series of chickenshit excuses why they won't be fighting.

Just like you.
You aren't very smart....

Unless the Demoncraps steal the next election like they have since 2016.

Laughing......'you do that again, and I might get take off my golf shoes!'

Y'all know your Big Lie is horseshit. Which is why you won't sacrifice for it.

Another thread by someone who either watches way too much TV or plays way too many video games.

There isn't going to be a civil war.
I'm not so sure of that. If leftist fucktards push too far, it will be something that can't be stopped.

Not sure I'll like where things end up, either. I'm just an average American.

Forum List

Back