Civil War 2.0

And not on the side of the Marxist left.

Incorrect.

This is your 'civil war'. Just generic domestic terrorism. In this case, by Ricky Shiffer.

"WILMINGTON, Ohio (AP) — An armed man clad in body armor who tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati office on Thursday was shot and killed by police after he fled the scene and engaged in an hourslong standoff in a rural part of the state, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said."

So in your 'civil war', Ricky attacks cops, trying to kill as many as he can. And the military......sides with Ricky?

Laughing......no.

The military is going to side with the Constitution. With the rule of law. Not with some random domestic terrorist trying to kill cops.

This is your 'civil war'. Just generic domestic terrorism. In this case, by Ricky Shiffer.

"WILMINGTON, Ohio (AP) — An armed man clad in body armor who tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati office on Thursday was shot and killed by police after he fled the scene and engaged in an hourslong standoff in a rural part of the state, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said."

So in your 'civil war', Ricky attacks cops, trying to kill as many as he can. And the military......sides with Ricky?

Laughing......no.

The military is going to side with the Constitution. With the rule of law. Not with some random domestic terrorist trying to kill cops.
No, child, that’s not an example of civil war. You’re quite adept at straw man arguments, though. Poor form, that.

No, child, that’s not an example of civil war. You’re quite adept at straw man arguments, though. Poor form, that.

Honey....the ACTUAL civil war was lead by the states. Your ilk have not a single state on your side. What your ilk are advocating isn't 'civil war'. Its domestic terrorists attacking cops and soldiers.

And the military isn't going to back that. No matter how hard you fantasize.

Honey....the ACTUAL civil war was lead by the states. Your ilk have not a single state on your side. What your ilk are advocating isn't 'civil war'. Its domestic terrorists attacking cops and soldiers.

And the military isn't going to back that. No matter how hard you fantasize.
More straw men from you.
Why don't you quote me saying a civil war is lone nut-jobs attacking institutions and government employees?
Oh, that's right, you can't, because it didn't happen.
Run along now, kid. You're not intelligent enough to be interesting.

More straw men from you.
Why don't you quote me saying a civil war is lone nut-jobs attacking institutions and government employees?
Oh, that's right, you can't, because it didn't happen.
Run along now, kid. You're not intelligent enough to be interesting.

Nut jobs attacking institutions and government employees......is all you have. There is no army. There are no resources. There are no states backing your fantasy 'civil war'.

There's just a handful of right wing loons who try to kill cops.

The miltiary isn't backing that. Ever. And that's all you've got.

Nut jobs attacking institutions and government employees......is all you have.
I don't "have" that. You sure do babble a lot of nonsense.
There is no army. There are no resources. There are no states backing your fantasy 'civil war'.
Another straw man. What is this civil war you think I'm backing?
There's just a handful of right wing loons who try to kill cops.
Like ANTIFA? BLM?
The miltiary isn't backing that. Ever.
Nor should they.
And that's all you've got.
Again, I haven't "got that", you fucking retard.
Think better.

I don't "have" that. You sure do babble a lot of nonsense.

Another straw man. What is this civil war you think I'm backing?

Like ANTIFA? BLM?

Nor should they.

Again, I haven't "got that", you fucking retard.
Think better.

These right wing loons attacking cops is literally all your ilk have for your silly 'Civil war'. There are is nothing else. There is no army, there is no navy, there is no State, there are no taxes, no government, no secession, nothing that the ACTUAL civil war had.

Just errant domestic terrorists attacking cops.

The military is NOT going to back that.

These right wing loons attacking cops is literally all your ilk have for your silly 'Civil war'.
Again, quote me supporting a civil war. You can't, because you're a weak-minded, lying asshole.

Again, quote me supporting a civil war. You can't, because you're a lying asshole.
Again, the military isn't going to back domestic terrorists attacking cops.

If you think so, you're laughably wrong.

Who said they were, your straw man?

That's why I'm laughing at your straw man, kiddo.

Honey.....you claimed that the military would never back the left in a conversation about civil war.

If your ilk start attacking cops and soldiers, the military is NEVER going to back them.

And right wing loons attacking cops are all your ilk have. There is no 'civil war'. There are just domestic terrorists attacking the FBI with nail guns, or seditionists attacking the capitol.

None of which the military did back, or would back.

Quote it, cupcake.

1674877987338.png

The military is never going to support your ilk attacking cops and soldiers, honey.

And right wing loons attacking cops is all your ilk have. There is no 'civil war'. There's just domestic terrorism.

Is it possible? I useta dismiss talk of Texas seceding from the Union as BS, but now I'm having a few 2nd thoughts. What if the GOP continues to lose in future elections and enough people are convinced that the elections are rigged? Never mind for the moment whether it's true or not, or who said what. What if all those red states between the East and West coasts actually decide to leave the United States and form their own country? It happened before, 160 years ago. I'm not so sure it can't happen again.

What would the future President do about it? Not Biden, he'll be dead by then and so will Trump. This isn't about individuals or even parties; we are so divided right now, and I can foresee it getting worse rather than better. Declare an emergency and call up the military? There's a law that says US active duty troops cannot be deployed on US soil, but what if the prez suspends that law? Would he send in active duty troops to put down the secession? How many of those troops would actually fire on US Citizens? How many would say no, I won't do that. Some might though, remember Kent State? How many would desert and join the secession? Would he really call in bombers and F-15s, tanks and artillery? Civil War, 2.0.

Hard to imagine, isn't it? But there's an awful lot of unhappy citizens out there, and a lot of guns too. We've already seen instances of individuals shooting at politicians or trying to assassinate one or more SC justices. Should we brush that off as nothing to worry about, a one-off? Or could it get worse?

Do we have any reasons to believe the situation will improve and the emotions recede? I ain't seeing any of that, the extremists on both sides have little or no interest in compromise. So, all I can see is things getting worse until something happens and the lid blows off, like the raid at Harper's Ferry so long ago. Or the shot heard around the world at Lexington. Is it likely? Not in my opinion, not now anyway. But 5 or 10 or 20 years or whenever, I don't think it can be ruled out.
Yet another thread where conservatives want to see America destroyed and fantasize about killing other Americans.

Clearly conservatives hate America.

View attachment 751474
The military is never going to support your ilk attacking cops and soldiers, honey.

And right wing loons attacking cops is all your ilk have. There is no 'civil war'. There's just domestic terrorism.
A question is not a claim, you illiterate imbecile.
Honey.....you claimed that the military would never back the left in a conversation about civil war.

A question is not a claim, you illiterate imbecile.

I've answered your question, Orange:

Because the military isn't going to back right wing loons attacking cops. And right wing loons attacking cops are all your ilk have.

There is no 'civil war'.

Correct.

Civil War ‘1.0’ was likewise treasonous, lawless rebellion – an act of domestic terrorism against the United States.

Of course it was. Every last confederate soldier was, to a man, a traitor to the United State who committed treason.....to defend tyranny.

The domestic terrorists trying to kill cops in their fantasy 'Civil War 2.0' will also be traitors to a man. And the military will not back them.

Forum List

Back