Civil rights victory! Biden's "Ministry of Truth" collapses

Except that the Democrats DO want to help the poor, always have and will continue to do so regardless of your attempts to make them look like nothing but liars and users of the poor.

I’ve watched for over 40 years of your feelings helping the poor black community. All so you can feel good about yourself.

This had to be the last straw yesterday. They can't have Lauren Boebert gang-raping their new propaganda czar on the floor of the house.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

nina rape.jpg

This is how we stay free! Fight back against the Nazis and the fascists in the Biden regime and destroy their attempts to enslave us.

Down with the fascists!
View attachment 646333
I guess the Mary Poppins wannbe can fly out with her umbrella.

Free speech is one thing, working against the country is another.

Would you not agree?

Attacking free speech in the manner that the Biden Administration just tried to get away with, setting up a department openly patterned after the “Ministry of Truth” in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, is working against the country.

How can you even think of trying to deny this?

This was a blatantly anti-American effort, a deep attack on and repudiation of the very principles on which this country was founded.

Last edited:
I love how the left spend all their time claiming that Republicans want to take our democracy away at the very same time that Democrats are actually trying to do it.

There's a well-founded cliché that if you want to know what the left wrong is up to, just look at the false accusations that they make against the right.

Nowhere does it say that That Program was against the Constitution .

It was put on Pause. If against the Constitution, it would have been undone totally.

I think it's fair to say that a majority of what the federal government is involved in, is in open violation of the Tenth Amendment.

If your faith that “If against the Constitution, it would have been undone totally.” had any rational basis, then the federal government would be much, much smaller, as everything was cut away from it that the Constitution doesn't explicitly delegate to it.

Except that the Democrats DO want to help the poor, always have and will continue to do so regardless of your attempts to make them look like nothing but liars and users of the poor.
Democrats have created poverty among the minorities and do everything possible to sustain it.

Without the filthy ass welfare queens the only base voting block left would be the stupid Moon Bats and Illegals.

My vision of the issue is 20/20.

You are assuming that all Americans would be targeted and not only the ones the government, Republican or Democratic, would see as possibly spying or working with Iran, Russia and other non friendly Foreign States.

It is what it is. It was undone.

These forums, Facebook, tweeter, are full of people who do work against America's interests and intent in spreading misinformation.

Free speech is one thing, working against the country is another.

Would you not agree?
No one works against the country. Working against the government is a diferent subject. This ministry had the mandate to combat misinformation which undermines trust in government.

Americans traditionally do not place blind trust in governnment nor should they. IF the govermnent has to fight it's own people because they lack trust then it is not the country but the governnment which needs to be fixed,.

I’ve watched for over 40 years of your feelings helping the poor black community. All so you can feel good about yourself.

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter

The cult is trying to say that the disinformation board was suspended because of Republican.….DISINFORMATION!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper:

I heard an analysis when the Ministry of Truth was first announced that it was never to be implemented..... it was just put forth to get all the other Democrat failures off the headlines.....

....to take the attention from this:

1652969861503.png

Democrats never get rid of this kind of stuff. They probably tucked it into some Homeland Security agency to work with the liberal media on an October surprise.

It's truly a great day for liberty, civil rights, and our Republic when another one of the Demafascist plots fails

Forum List

Back