Citizens Succeed in Persuading Another County, in Wisconsin, to Hand-Count All Ballots for Major Races in 2022.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Reader David sent this in:
A few weeks ago I recommended to our County Executives to provide funds for a hand count of our upcoming 2022 governor and US Senate races in selected municipalities. I emphasized this would provide proof to those of us that are skeptical of the voting machines.

The Washington County Executive Committee recently announced that the Washington County Board has provided funds to perform a hand count of ALL the votes in the entire county!

The committee voted unanimously to approve the use of up to $75,000 in strategic priority funds to upgrade the county’s election system management software.

The committee then voted on doing a full recount by hand of the governor, lieutenant governor and U.S. senator elections in the general election on Nov. 8.

According to Reichert, the county audits every election held, by choice.

Normally, the county will randomly select two reporting units in the county and then hand-count the ballots in two of the races in the election and compare the results with the voting machine tabulations.

“What we are suggesting doing for the 2022 general election is hand-counting the entire county as a part of an audit doing the top state race and the top federal race, which would be governor, lieutenant governor and then the U.S. Senate race, and hand-counting all of those,” said Reichert.

Reader David sent this in:
A few weeks ago I recommended to our County Executives to provide funds for a hand count of our upcoming 2022 governor and US Senate races in selected municipalities. I emphasized this would provide proof to those of us that are skeptical of the voting machines.

The Washington County Executive Committee recently announced that the Washington County Board has provided funds to perform a hand count of ALL the votes in the entire county!

The committee voted unanimously to approve the use of up to $75,000 in strategic priority funds to upgrade the county’s election system management software.

The committee then voted on doing a full recount by hand of the governor, lieutenant governor and U.S. senator elections in the general election on Nov. 8.

According to Reichert, the county audits every election held, by choice.

Normally, the county will randomly select two reporting units in the county and then hand-count the ballots in two of the races in the election and compare the results with the voting machine tabulations.

“What we are suggesting doing for the 2022 general election is hand-counting the entire county as a part of an audit doing the top state race and the top federal race, which would be governor, lieutenant governor and then the U.S. Senate race, and hand-counting all of those,” said Reichert.

That is weird. In the 2020 Presidential election, Washington County Wisconsin went 68% to Donald Trump with 60,237 votes vs 30% to Joe Biden with 26,650 votes. Sounds like blowing money for nothing, in a county of 136,761 people.

That is weird. In the 2020 Presidential election, Washington County Wisconsin went 68% to Donald Trump with 60,237 votes vs 30% to Joe Biden with 26,650 votes. Sounds like blowing money for nothing, in a county of 136,761 people.

If it were up to me the entire country would hand count ballots. No matter what machines they use they are not to be trusted.

If it were up to me the entire country would hand count ballots. No matter what machines they use they are not to be trusted.
I am just not that paranoid, as the recounts of 2020 do not support that conclusion, and I have never seen a more recounted election with less change in my life.

I am just not that paranoid, as the recounts of 2020 do not support that conclusion, and I have never seen a more recounted election with less change in my life.

In 2020 they were just recounting the same fraudulent mail-in ballots. Trump wanted signature matching to verify the ballots, but this was fought tooth and nail, especially for Fulton County, Georgia (Atlanta.) Instead they signature-matched Cobb County, and said "ok, no more signature matching."

In 2020 they were just recounting the same fraudulent mail-in ballots. Trump wanted signature matching to verify the ballots, but this was fought tooth and nail, especially for Fulton County, Georgia (Atlanta.) Instead they signature-matched Cobb County, and said "ok, no more signature matching."

If you live there, and you do not get your way, move.

Forum List

Back