Citibank says "Merry Christmas" by notifying ~24,000 employees they are laid off

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Tis the season I guess.

Citigroup, the third-largest bank in the U.S., is conducting a massive round of layoffs as part of a planned reorganization of its corporate structure, according to a report.

Per CNBC, affected employees started receiving notice on Wednesday and cuts will continue to be announced through early next week.

During the first rounds of layoffs, chiefs of staff, managing directors, corporate attorneys and some lower-level employees will be affected. The final cuts could affect 10% of the company's workforce......Citigroup has over 240,000 employees worldwide.....

Relax, it's just Bidenomics....They're building back better don't you know!

better.jpg

Jokes aside the blood is going to run deep when more and more companies start to realize they can cut 50% of mid and lower management and never even miss them.....And there goes what remains of the middle class.

Last edited:
Are there any bigger robber barons in our country than banks and insurance companies? It seems like they're the main two industries that can afford to have their name on football stadiums, thieving bastards that they are. MAGA

Are there any bigger robber barons in our country than banks and insurance companies? It seems like they're the main two industries that can afford to have their name on football stadiums, thieving bastards that they are. MAGA
From what I understand there are going to be a lot of banks doing the same. Lots of eyes on Wells Fargo.

As digital currency becomes more of a thing they simply don't need their current level of staffing.

That and a reduction of force is always well received by the stockholders.

From what I understand there are going to be a lot of banks doing the same. Lots of eyes on Wells Fargo.

As digital currency becomes more of a thing they simply don't need their current level of staffing.

That and a reduction of force is always well received by the stockholders.
Wells Fargo sucks. I was going to open an account there and they were playing woke shit on a monitor as I waiting in line.

Walked right out, fuck 'em! :D

Tis the season I guess.

Citigroup, the third-largest bank in the U.S., is conducting a massive round of layoffs as part of a planned reorganization of its corporate structure, according to a report.

Per CNBC, affected employees started receiving notice on Wednesday and cuts will continue to be announced through early next week.

During the first rounds of layoffs, chiefs of staff, managing directors, corporate attorneys and some lower-level employees will be affected. The final cuts could affect 10% of the company's workforce......Citigroup has over 240,000 employees worldwide.....

View attachment 861192

Jokes aside the blood is going to run deep when more and more companies start to realize they can cut 50% of mid and lower management and never even miss them.....And there goes what remains of the middle class.
How is Biden responsible for a corporation's act of reorganizing its operation?

It's nearly here .
Boom, before Xmas day .
Just what our friendly Globalists want .

So do I ---- for Commodity prices to achieve a Moon landing

Tis the season I guess.

View attachment 861192

Good sign of the state of the economy when major banks are going under.

Tis the season I guess.

View attachment 861192

Bidenomics trickle up policy where the shit floats to the top.

Forum List

Back