Circumcision should be illegal

Probably would be impolitick to forbid the religious sort. But certainly the so-called "medical circumcision" should be illegal, and the quacks that have performed it should lose their credentials

what are you calling a "medical circumcision"?

Probably would be impolitick to forbid the religious sort. But certainly the so-called "medical circumcision" should be illegal, and the quacks that have performed it should lose their credentials

Anything of the sort performed by a medical professional.

oh----even in case of phimosis? For best results for infants---USE A MOHEL ----why? practice makes perfect in all surgical procedures. For adults afflicted
with phimosis-----what do you recommend?

oh----even in case of phimosis? For best results for infants---USE A MOHEL ----why? practice makes perfect in all surgical procedures. For adults afflicted

For consenting adults, I don't really care what they do. The problem with most circumcisions is that they are performed on those who cannot consent and whose parents are fooled by the worthless quacks.

For consenting adults, I don't really care what they do. The problem with most circumcisions is that they are performed on those who cannot consent and whose parents are fooled by the worthless quacks.

oh----would you allow the installation of silver nitrate into the eye of a non consenting newborn?. Long long ago-------being the mom that I am-----I NEVER USED BABY TALCUM POWDER-----know any moms who used that vile stuff? was your mom fooled by worthless neighbors?

oh----would you allow the installation of silver nitrate into the eye of a non consenting newborn?. Long long ago-------being the mom that I am-----I NEVER USED BABY TALCUM POWDER-----know any moms who used that vile stuff? was your mom fooled by worthless neighbors?

By a worthless quack, actually.

really------the quack advised her to use talcum
powder? Did you know that its been more than 50 years since the talcum powder was deleted from latex surgical gloves?

really------the quack advised her to use talcum
powder? Did you know that its been more than 50 years since the talcum powder was deleted from latex surgical gloves?

No, I was subjected to genital mutilation.

Forum List

Back