Circumcision should be illegal

You got circumcised in your 40s?

phimosis I have spoken to several vigorous men who were circumcised as adults-----no change----started vigorous and stayed vigorous. The nerves in the foreskin to which he alludes are PACINIAN corpuscles---they detect pressure.-----actually do not DO orgasm.
The foreskin protects your "manhood" when you climb trees UNCLOTHED

I don't climb trees, clothed or unclothed. Even when I was a kid I didn't like to do it.

It was done to me in 1975

by what? an intern? -----did he use a machine?

phimosis I have spoken to several vigorous men who were circumcised as adults-----no change----started vigorous and stayed vigorous. The nerves in the foreskin to which he alludes are PACINIAN corpuscles---they detect pressure.-----actually do not DO orgasm.

I don't climb trees, clothed or unclothed. Even when I was a kid I didn't like to do it.

good----then you do not need a foreskin

I never approved or consented

Were you in the Army or other branch of military service? A lot of public health experts are of the opinion that being circumscribed provides some protection against VD.

the biggie is AIDS ---the protection issue is----a foreskin often creates a bit of INFLAMMATION---the inflamed "little boy" is more vulnerable than the uninflamed little boy. Another issue is transmission of bad stuff-----the foreskin little boy is more likely to hold ONTO pathogens

By a Jewish pediatric surgeon using the clamp

probably good----what is the name of "the clamp" ---was it something that looks like a scissor ? Did he use a separate cutting device? You are OBVIOUSLY not dead. However some men get USED to having a foreskin and sorta use it. Be optimistic

To hell with any stupid Jewish practices

I like ham with Swiss and mustard

From my understanding, the Jewish community in Japan traditionally has their circumcisions at Beni-hana's.

From my understanding, the Jewish community in Japan traditionally has their circumcisions at Beni-hana's.
Even the Poles had enough of their crap after 500 yrs lol

yes----it's a PARTY too

Even the Poles had enough of their crap after 500 yrs lol

Some of my fairly recent ancestors lived in Poland but
escaped to Austria more than 100 years ago. Some of them were shipped back -----they are the ones who did not survive

Probably would be impolitick to forbid the religious sort. But certainly the so-called "medical circumcision" should be illegal, and the quacks that have performed it should lose their credentials

I still have a Brown ring of scar !!

Oh----do you have dark colored skin. Persons with dark skin are more likely to create KELOID on a healing scar.
Is the scar a cosmetic problem for you?

I don’t care about scars
I lost much sensation..
All the corpuscle nerves were destroyed

Pacinian corpuscles are PRESSURE sensitive structures--------they do not aid in ----DAT.-------worry not---it happens to all men as they age

Forum List

Back