Cindy Sheehan And Her Fast - She Is Withering Away! Oh The Humanity!

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Looking kind of ...healthy...there Cindy.

Coffee, Ice Cream, Protein Powder, and Jamba Juice.

Fasting.

Right.

2006-07-26_FastingSheehan.jpg

GotZoom said:
Looking kind of ...healthy...there Cindy.

Coffee, Ice Cream, Protein Powder, and Jamba Juice.

Fasting.

Right.

2006-07-26_FastingSheehan.jpg

Posting that should get you at least a 3 day ban. YUCCCCCCCCCKKK

I think that chick standing there with her is the one who got thrown out of congress today!!!!!!!! really !!!!!

manu1959 said:
looks like that carpet bagger martina navratilova.

That's what I thought at first too but then they showed her "protesting" at the joint meeting of congress today and it was her all right. I wonder who got her in to hear the speech?

I can post a pic of someone "pre-fasting" and make it look like they're not doing shit, too...:teeth:

dmp said:
Anyone else imagining her naked, on a trampoline?

It'd take one time only of her jumping on the trampoline on 'The Man Show', and they'd cancel it.

That broad is so ugly that if she stood on the beach, the tide wouldn't come in.

do we now smear all of the moms that have lost sons in this "war", or just the ones that speak out against this administration?

cgd75 said:
I can post a pic of someone "pre-fasting" and make it look like they're not doing shit, too...:teeth:

That is all Cindy Crakpot is doing.

She is being led around on leash by the kook left

cgd75 said:
do we now smear all of the moms that have lost sons in this "war", or just the ones that speak out against this administration?

Only the ones who attempt to exploit their son's death for political purposes.

cgd75 said:

Just because someone loses a relative to war doesn't mean they are immune from criticism or anything else.

Cindy has exploited her son's death for political advancement. Apparently you were what, one of the 4 people that showed to her book signing? If more people actually agreed with what she's doing, there would have been a line around the block.

Forum List

Back