CIA tried to pay off analysts to bury findings that COVID lab leak was likely: whistleblower

Another massive story that is getting no coverage and nobody cares. So weird.

So typical. Recall Bill Casey's words from 1981: when everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

There are many good reasons that so many American people are so gullible.

Thanks for the tip, but I did some research on RFK, and didn't see anything about holding China accountable for the pandemic. He was mostly just spreading silly conspiracy theories about the whole thing.
Link?

We'd like to see what the prisoners think is a conspiracy theory. Please posts some links. The zoonatis are yet to find the SARS2 in nature. It only took 9 months to find MERS.

'If you take a quick look at the current Eco Health Alliance board of directors and search for their names on an internet search engine, you will find that many of them are part of the ultra-wealthy elite, and many have strong ties to the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural, and food production industries.

Some of these companies have long histories of polluting and destroying the planet; namely putting profits over people. You shouldn't use Google to search due to their involvement in funding EHA, and others have suggested that their search algorithm has been manipulated to information tied to the COVID origin story.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan, p.125)

But there's no deep state! :icon_rolleyes:
You know how you complained the other day about senior staff moving threads?

I thought once I was on staff, my threads would be respected.

That guy I follow, Peter Dale Scott? He reads and follows, this source, CovertAction Magazine. Anyway, a political scientist, and assistant professor at the University of Tulsa, broke this story, back in February of this year. My own thread was moved to the CT sub-forum.

(It looks like Media/bias fact check has since changed their rating on them too.)

I didn't say boo. It is what it is.

Last edited:
You know how you complained the other day about senior staff moving threads?

I thought once I was on staff, my threads would be respected.

That guy I follow, Peter Dale Scott? He reads and follows, this source, CovertAction Magazine. Anyway, a political scientist, and assistant professor at the University of Tulsa, broke this story, back in February of this year. My own thread was moved to the CT sub-forum.

(It looks like Media/bias fact check has since changed their rating on them too.)

I didn't say boo. It is what it is.
Can you post your CT sub-forum thread here, or do we have to hunt for it?

Can you post your CT sub-forum thread here, or do we have to hunt for it?
You just quoted it.

:auiqs.jpg:

EHA emoployee or not, we've already shown where Huff got things wrong:

Post #1,160

We mean the Peter Dale Scott URL/report.
Oh, that. I used to follow his FB timeline. A few years ago. I don't log into FB but maybe once every couple months now, and then, I don't ever look at that time line anymore, he is so old, there are rarely new posts.

Oh, that. I used to follow his FB timeline. A few years ago. I don't log into FB but maybe once every couple months now, and then, I don't ever look at that time line anymore, he is so old, there are rarely new posts.
We'll see if we can still retrieve any of Scott's discourse. For some of us, Scott's chron still matters because Big Pharma was doing things in reaction to independent investigators such as DRASTIC. This DRASTIC example helps to explain why Musk turned nazi and non-members of Twitter can no longer see current posts from these twitterists:

' "Why is there no study on that new lineage within SL CoVs?" (A clade is a group of creatures and their common biological ancestor.) Dr. Daszak's response was to block Ribera on Twitter.'
(Chan and Wridley, Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19, p. 233)

You wanted to go to Mars, and Ramaswamy wants Musk as VP?

18 Sep 2023 Elon Musk Says X May Go Behind Paywall

Deep State and low-IQ nazi dems will reward Musk for this pre-emptive internet fascism.

Research

Research

The Elf's stinking rump was not physically required inside any (dipshit) CIA building. RFK Jr. told us in 2021:

'GlaxoSmithKline spinoff, the Wellcome Trust, has played a central role in the marriage of Big Pharma to the Western spy agencies. From 2015 until October 2020, the Chair of Wellcome Trust -- the UK version of the Gates Foundation -- was the former director general of MI5, Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, a thirty-five-year counterespionage veteran who also functioned as official liaison between British and US intelligence agencies.

Anthony Fauci's emails reveal that Wellcome Trust Director Sir Jeremy Farrar worked directly with Dr. Fauci to orchestrate the cover-up of the Wuhan lab leak evidence, assigning a staff of five Wellcome Trust operatives to manage the fraud.'
(The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 431)

Manningham-Buller made an interesting move in Jul 2011, close to the time that Daszak and Wuhan bat lady collected what went on to become a dangerous coronavirus in Baric's UNC lab, RsSHC014 (Yunnan Province, Aug 2011). It's probably not a good idea to get amnesia about these dates.

The Central Intelligence Agency offered to pay off analysts in order to bury their findings that COVID-19 most likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China, new whistleblower testimony to Congress alleges.

like one poster says:

"When everything the US people believe, is a lie, we will have succeeded." - Bill Casey, Chief, CIA.

Published Sep. 12, 2023,
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Loony.

It was the schizoid split.

'The IC's mission is to protect the United States, and by casting doubt over the origin of the outbreak, and by the United States aiding the Chinese in the design and engineering of SARS-Cov-2, a split analytical report published by the Directorate of National Intelligence, where half the analysts conclude that it is a lab leak and the other half conclude that SARS-CoV-2 naturally emerged achieved this goal by further muddying the waters so that a final attribution of cause and effect cannot be determined.
Why was the president of Wellcome Trust, Jeremy Farrar, included in this email exchange between Fauci and Andersen? I have some ideas as to why, but only a formal investigation will provide us with the real reason.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan, Ch. 19 The Biggest Cover-Up in History)

Because Wellcome Trust is the UK link to Pirbright. The publication for IBV GoF happened on 17 Oct 2019 (Chan and Ridley, p. 209). This is not only the Gates link to the Pirbright Institute in Surrey, UK, but also the few days in which Joe Biden was in the media claiming his son was not receiving money from China. duh

Forum List

Back