CIA tried to pay off analysts to bury findings that COVID lab leak was likely: whistleblower

'Event 201: October 2019
Under Gates's direction in mid-October 2019, only two months after Crimson Contagion and three weeks after US intelligence agencies believe that COVID-19 had been circulating in Wuhan, the cabal of potentates and institutions that compose the Biosecurity Cartel began preparing decision makers for the mass eviction of informed critics of the vaccine industry from social media.....Conspiracy-minded critics dub this cabal the "Deep State." '
(The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 425)

The Wuhan World Military Games were from 18-27 Oct 2019.

SARS2 was likely already circulating in Wuhan before Event 201. Where was Callahan? Once again, Musk sent another original Twitter poster to the gas chambers:

'4 Ap 2022: Do you want to solve the SARS2 origin? I have some questions we need answers to.
1. Why was the public database with 20,000 viral sequences maintained by the Wuhan Institute of Virology deleted on 12 Sep 2019?'

Thanks, badger. Amazing isn't it?

For some reason US leaders are unwilling to hold China accountable. Trump didn't, and Biden hasn't. They killed 6 million people. WTF?
I think part of it is that both parties are more interested in using the pandemic to attack each other, rather than confronting China. It's certainly easier.

Last edited:
Here is more on the anthrax trajectory.

Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 Concentration Predicts Future Coronary Events in Japanese Subjects

We see that the anthrax (tripartate) toxin sequence is RKKR:
(Scroll down to the sequences) position 193-196 RKKR.'

X = any amino acid.

Kexin RXKR (2 refs)
' activation site with the sequence, RXKR, subtilisin-like catalytic domain.'

'Our data revealed further the critical role of the last two basic amino acid residues (lysine (K) 82, arginine (R) 83) imparting a strong anti-convertase activity.'

So is there a furin sequence in the mRNA therapy, just as it is in the virus itself?

Sep 2022 Statin Naieve Myocardial Infarction
'....proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) circulates as mature and furin-cleaved forms, but their biological functions are uncertain.'

While pay-offs are underway, this is probably the place to insert Bruttel's tweet, and the Spanish tweet that accompanies it shows the amino acid sequences, furin site is highlighted.
'21 Jan Now this is interesting. Seems a State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity scientist from Beijing uploaded a sequence from a 2019 Henan sputum sample. He thought it was from Pseudomonas, but it is actually 100% SARS2 spike without the FCS (furin cleavage site).'

'Event 201: October 2019
This thread is about the CIA and their complicity. Event 201 is more about the funders, and getting the establishment on board, and synchronizing their role on all this. (IMO, it was also more of a PR distraction, TBH.)

By the time Event 201 rolled around, the Deep State was already war gamed.

The CIA, is an agency that is part of the Department of Homeland Security.

"Crimson Contagion was a joint exercise conducted from January to August 2019, in which numerous national, state and local, private and public organizations in the US participated, in order to test the capacity of the federal government and twelve states to respond to a severe pandemic of influenza originating in China. . . . "

<snip>

". . .code-named "Crimson Contagion". In this "Functional Exercise", participated the National Security Council, United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Department of Agriculture, United States Department of Commerce, United States Department of Defense, United States Department of Energy,
United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Interior, United States Department of Justice, United States Department of Labor, United States Department of State, United States Department of Transportation, United States Department of Treasury, between others State and Local organizations, public and private. . . "

We don't hear much about the CIA these days, given their history they are probably just as corrupted as the FBI is now.
7z7fwc.jpg

Yeah, no. :(

This thread is about the CIA and their complicity. Event 201 is more about the funders, and getting the establishment on board, and synchronizing their role on all this. (IMO, it was also more of a PR distraction, TBH.)

By the time Event 201 rolled around, the Deep State was already war gamed.

The CIA, is an agency that is part of the Department of Homeland Security.

"Crimson Contagion was a joint exercise conducted from January to August 2019, in which numerous national, state and local, private and public organizations in the US participated, in order to test the capacity of the federal government and twelve states to respond to a severe pandemic of influenza originating in China. . . . "

<snip>

". . .code-named "Crimson Contagion". In this "Functional Exercise", participated the National Security Council, United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Department of Agriculture, United States Department of Commerce, United States Department of Defense, United States Department of Energy,
United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Interior, United States Department of Justice, United States Department of Labor, United States Department of State, United States Department of Transportation, United States Department of Treasury, between others State and Local organizations, public and private. . . "

Wuhan World Military Games were only one day old when the report was dated.

'Crimson Contagion 2019....The draft report, dated October 19, 2019, and marked "not to be disclosed," didn't become public until the New York Times obtained a copy under the Freedom of Information Act and published a front-page article on March 19, 2020, eight days after the WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic. Only under pressure from another FOIA request did Kadlec's HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response release the January 2020 After-Action Crimson Contagion Report the following September. It is available online here:
.'
(The Real Anthony Fauci, p.423)

We can't agree about Event 201 not being precisely CIA-influenced. This is because of Huff's (Eco Health Alliance) excerpt which links the intelligence community to Dr. Amy Jenkins (DARPA) for the earliest likely emergence time of the virus:

Post #1,590 Huff / Aug 2019

No, the entire Crimson Contagion report is @ the URL, which will function if typed into the spacebar.

So it appears that CIA punks/punkesses were trying to recruit Huff so that they would have (two strategically-placed agents/cronies [italics]) working for them. Daszak was the first recruited.

Another massive story that is getting no coverage and nobody cares. So weird.
sparky This is a good thread, one I think you would enjoy. . . ;)

To be fair, this is a lot of information, with a lot of moving parts. The information in, and the history behind it, started a long time ago. Hell, some of the information that badger2 posts, just wears me out, when I dig deep into it.

Some of the stuff I post, is really depressing, to folks that absolutely love Trump, because it makes them wonder, what the hell was he doing? Did he know, or was he not paying attention to what is going on?

You have to have a lot of education to understand a lot of the concepts, and understand, that this is not a left/right issue. The folks that can be corrupted are anyone, and the folks that are concerned with this issue, are, likewise, anyone.

I mean, there is this post I have made around the forum which a lot of hard core Trump fans are either compelled to ignore, or do some serious mental gymnastic to accept.

That interview that Theo Von did with RFKjr., which either exposes Trump's "corruption," or his complicity with the Deep State for favors from BIG Pharma. . that has necessarily put us all at risk, and taken economic advantage of the nation. For some of us, that disqualifies him for another term. A lot of people don't like to read that. It also, necessarily makes me wonder, why the left doesn't use that information against him. . .
:eusa_think:

No one wants to know about the corruption of our establishment, it is too uncomfortable. If you are actually IN the media establishment, it takes a lot of bravery to report on this, especially if it is on institutions, political parties, people, etc. and things you admire. I have often been confronted with this conundrum myself. If I find something out about someone or something I don't like or don't want to be true? But if the information comes from a reasonably reliable source? Is it not contingent upon my integrity and critical the the health of our republic, to share it far and wide, regardless of my political agenda?

(Posted previously. . .)

The short of it, Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration, and hired BIG PHARMA industry insiders, "the SWAMP," for his administration, after running on the promise to drain it. . .

He hired Azar, president of president of Eli Lilly and Company to become the 24th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Trump hired Johnson & Johnson paid lecturer, and Pfizer lobbyist, Scott Gottlieb to be the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines​

deeper dive at the link.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Sparky.

KEI Asks DoD to Investigate Failure to Disclose DARPA Funding in Moderna Patents
keionline.org/33763

Are any presidential candidates taking up this issue? We need to be holding China's feet to the fire on this. They killed almost 7 million people. Hitler would be jealous.

sparky This is a good thread, one I think you would enjoy. . . ;)

To be fair, this is a lot of information, with a lot of moving parts. The information in, and the history behind it, started a long time ago. Hell, some of the information that badger2 posts, just wears me out, when I dig deep into it.

Some of the stuff I post, is really depressing, to folks that absolutely love Trump, because it makes them wonder, what the hell was he doing? Did he know, or was he not paying attention to what is going on?

You have to have a lot of education to understand a lot of the concepts, and understand, that this is not a left/right issue. The folks that can be corrupted are anyone, and the folks that are concerned with this issue, are, likewise, anyone.

I mean, there is this post I have made around the forum which a lot of hard core Trump fans are either compelled to ignore, or do some serious mental gymnastic to accept.

That interview that Theo Von did with RFKjr., which either exposes Trump's "corruption," or his complicity with the Deep State for favors from BIG Pharma. . that has necessarily put us all at risk, and taken economic advantage of the nation. For some of us, that disqualifies him for another term. A lot of people don't like to read that. It also, necessarily makes me wonder, why the left doesn't use that information against him. . .
:eusa_think:

No one wants to know about the corruption of our establishment, it is too uncomfortable. If you are actually IN the media establishment, it takes a lot of bravery to report on this, especially if it is on institutions, political parties, people, etc. and things you admire. I have often been confronted with this conundrum myself. If I find something out about someone or something I don't like or don't want to be true? But if the information comes from a reasonably reliable source? Is it not contingent upon my integrity and critical the the health of our republic, to share it far and wide, regardless of my political agenda?

(Posted previously. . .)

The short of it, Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration, and hired BIG PHARMA industry insiders, "the SWAMP," for his administration, after running on the promise to drain it. . .

He hired Azar, president of president of Eli Lilly and Company to become the 24th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Trump hired Johnson & Johnson paid lecturer, and Pfizer lobbyist, Scott Gottlieb to be the 23rd Commissioner of Food and Drugs.

Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines​

deeper dive at the link.

Oh! The incandescence! :aargh:

Are any presidential candidates taking up this issue? We need to be holding China's feet to the fire on this. They killed almost 7 million people. Hitler would be jealous.
Hell to the fuck no!

Forum List

Back