CIA secretly extracted US spy from Russia before Trump could turn him over to Vladimir Putin.

He’s right. Like he said, if Sanford wants to know what a republican is just look at what they’ve done for the last few years.

Obama and the Dems owned Washington for 2 years
and accomplished what aside from more Wall Street bailouts and Bush economic and foreign policies, Romneycare, not closing Guantanamo, the BP oil spill and making America more gay ?

EECBxI0WsAE8G7Z

There they are. After Trump cleaned out the oval office of Americans, he brought in the Russians. This photograph wasn’t taken by the American press. It was taken by Russian photographers there with the other Russians.
So we don’t know if trump turned over secret and top-secret material to the Russians before or after this picture was taken. But we do know that happened during this visit. What else did he turn over that we didn’t find out about?
Maybe he gave FSB agent Snowden back his security clearance.

Hilarious reading articles from Fox and Washington Examiner trying to spin this into something that makes it look like it’s Trump is the injured party. They even brought up Trump giving away a secret top secret material from an American ally to Russian spies in the oval office.
They describe it is some information that was passed on by Donald Trump when diplomats were visiting the oval office. The truth is that it was secret and top-secret material that was given to Russian spies after Trump cleared Americans out of the oval office.

It’s a sad state of affairs when US intelligence agencies have to protect the country from.........Donald Trump.

The CIA Reportedly Pulled Its Top Spy from Russia Because Trump Can't Keep His Mouth Shut

This is a loss of a major asset. They were afraid that Trump would turn the spy over to Vladimir Putin.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds with my tools of sound logic and reasoning and shove it up your ass?

Or do you concede that you are full of shit?

Or what?
Go ahead and explain it. I’m all ears.

And while you’re at it, explain why Trump believes Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

And why you’re explaining that, explain why Trump had any notes taken at his secret meetings with Putin shredded.

And why are you explaining that, explain why Donald Trump cleared Americans out of the oval office, brought in Russian spies and handed them top-secret material gathered by one of our allies.

Once you explain all that I’ll give you a whole list of other things to explain.

Enlighten me.

The CIA Reportedly Pulled Its Top Spy from Russia Because Trump Can't Keep His Mouth Shut

This is a loss of a major asset. They were afraid that Trump would turn the spy over to Vladimir Putin.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds with my tools of sound logic and reasoning and shove it up your ass?

Or what?

And while you’re at it, explain why Trump believes Vladimir Putin over our intelligence agencies.

And why you’re explaining that, explain why Trump had any notes taken at his secret meetings with Putin shredded.

And why are you explaining that, explain why Donald Trump cleared Americans out of the oval office, brought in Russian spies and handed them top-secret material gathered by one of our allies.

Once you explain all that I’ll give you a whole list of other things to explain.

Enlighten me.
Why do you care about Putin when you have 30 million illegal Latinos in America Influencing our elections,, why can’t republicans have help to?

Or what?

Enlighten me.
Your concession is accepted.

CIA secretly extracted US spy from Russia before Trump could turn him over to Vladimir Putin.

US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

———-

They had to bring the spy out of Russia because they were afraid if Trump knew about him Trump would have told Vladimir Putin. Remember Trump took Russian spies into the oval office after he cleared out the Americans and handed over a secret top secret classified material.

But......but......but......her fucking emails.

You would think these Republican cult followers would have finally decided enough is enough. What is wrong with these people? How can they follow this terrible awful man over the good of United States?

Now watch the cries of “fake news“.

Three, two, one.....go!

I see you've fallen victim to CNN blowing smoke up your ass yet again. Are you ever going to learn?

Now watch the cries of “fake news“.

Three, two, one.....go!
Hey, it's CNN. What did you expect?
This picture didn’t come from CNN. It came from the Russian press.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

The American press was kicked out of the oval office during the meeting. The same as all other Americans. Only Trump and the Russians were in the oval office when this picture was taken.
We don’t know how far into the meeting before Trump handed over top-secret material to the Russians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back