CIA secretly extracted US spy from Russia before Trump could turn him over to Vladimir Putin.

Here's my question.
If the NSA collects all communications in real time and has everything stored, ( like this now) including for example, Hillary's infamous deleted emails, then why don't they subpoena Clapper again and get the shit over with ?
Hillary hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years. How does that matter when we have a republican president bringing Russians into the oval office just so he can hand over secret and top-secret material?

Hillary hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years. How does that matter when we have a republican president bringing Russians into the oval office just so he can hand over secret and top-secret material?
So what does China have to do with Russia?
It's called an analogy, genius.
Your post accuses Trump of WANTING to out a CIA agent with no proof other than CNN, and we show hardcore evidence that Hillary ACTUALLY DID get dozens of CIA agents killed, and you just play dumb.

You need some serious medication. Please don't pick the kind that creates suicidal thoughts.
( I might miss you)

Last edited:
Here's my question.
If the NSA collects all communications in real time and has everything stored, ( like this now) including for example, Hillary's infamous deleted emails, then why don't they subpoena Clapper again and get the shit over with ?
I don't know. Rod was questioning that same thing. Perhaps its something being looked at.

Here's my question.
You are talking out your ass making claims because you can't stand president Trump. Go feed your bs to someone who may be gullible enough to believe your unproven accusations.

Here's my question.
I don't know. Rod was questioning that same thing. Perhaps its something being looked at.
The big names probably won't face jail time...Comey , Brennan, Clapper,(for "national security" reasons) ....Hillary may be in some deep shit with the Foundation...rtbs.
Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

Here's my question.
You are talking out your ass making claims because you can't stand president Trump. Go feed your bs to someone who may be gullible enough to believe your unproven accusations.
Very true. The TDS koolaid seems to have a permanent effect on these folks.

This is one of those stories that starts out slow but it’s going to be a big thing. The fact that our own CIA and intelligence community is afraid that our president is a Russian asset and a stoolie for Vladimir Putin.
You only need to look at the evidence.
Trump is so bold about being a traitor, it’s because he believes that his cult followers would follow him over a cliff.

This is one of those stories that starts out slow but it’s going to be a big thing. The fact that our own CIA and intelligence community is afraid that our president is a Russian asset and a stoolie for Vladimir Putin.
You only need to look at the evidence.
Trump is so bold about being a traitor, it’s because he believes that his cult followers would follow him over a cliff.
:yapyapyapf: We know.
maddow_brennan.jpg

So what does China have to do with Russia?
It's called an analogy, genius.
Your post accuses Trump of WANTING to out a CIA agent with no proof other than CNN, and we show hardcore evidence that Hillary ACTUALLY DID get dozens of CIA agents killed, and you just play dumb.

You need some serious medication. Please don't pick the kind that creates suicidal thoughts.
( I might miss you)
I’m still waiting for your hard-core proof that Hillary got dozens killed. You can’t claim that and then post a link that says nothing about that.
The links that I post are related to what I post

Now watch the cries of “fake news“.

Three, two, one.....go!
Hey, it's CNN. What did you expect?
The truth?

I trust our CIA over Trump. What has trump done to earn your trust? Besides profit from the United States, Fall in love with little Kim and publicly say he trusts Vladimir Putin over American intelligence agencies?

Nah..... you're just a TDS affected ninny.
Jo

CIA secretly extracted US spy from Russia before Trump could turn him over to Vladimir Putin.

US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

———-

They had to bring the spy out of Russia because they were afraid if Trump knew about him Trump would have told Vladimir Putin. Remember Trump took Russian spies into the oval office after he cleared out the Americans and handed over a secret top secret classified material.

But......but......but......her fucking emails.

You would think these Republican cult followers would have finally decided enough is enough. What is wrong with these people? How can they follow this terrible awful man over the good of United States?

Three, two, one.....go!

You've got your head so far up your ass you must have a cane and seeing a eye dog just to get around.

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

———-

They had to bring the spy out of Russia because they were afraid if Trump knew about him Trump would have told Vladimir Putin. Remember Trump took Russian spies into the oval office after he cleared out the Americans and handed over a secret top secret classified material.

You would think these Republican cult followers would have finally decided enough is enough. What is wrong with these people? How can they follow this terrible awful man over the good of United States?

Three, two, one.....go!
CNN + anonymous source = fake news.

I’m still waiting for your hard-core proof that Hillary got dozens killed. You can’t claim that and then post a link that says nothing about that.
The links that I post are related to what I post
Do you want my proof about the Oklahoma City bombing cover-up, the JFK murder and controlled demolition on 9/11 too ?

I just like defending the president and watching you guys melt in every way.
Wallowing in your anger like pigs in mud.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

In the first months of his administration, Trump's handling of classified intelligence further concerned intelligence officials. Ultimately, they decided to launch the difficult operation to remove an asset who had been working for the U.S. for years.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

———-
Right there in front of us. Right in front of us. Trump shows he’s a traitor to the US to the entire world and still his cult follower are there saying fake news fake news. These people are sick.
Actually, it was not in front of us Americans.... it was done in darkness.... those pictures are from a Russian Photographer, that were released in Russian news.... No American photographers, were allowed in to the secret meeting.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

In the first months of his administration, Trump's handling of classified intelligence further concerned intelligence officials. Ultimately, they decided to launch the difficult operation to remove an asset who had been working for the U.S. for years.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

———-
Right there in front of us. Right in front of us. Trump shows he’s a traitor to the US to the entire world and still his cult follower are there saying fake news fake news. These people are sick.
Actually, it was not in front of us Americans.... it was done in darkness.... those pictures are from a Russian Photographer, that were released in Russian news.... No American photographers, were allowed in to the secret meeting.
The source of the OP's article is CNN.....it's all a lie. This is all some shady John Brennan-type shit.

Another CNN scoop based on unidentified and unverified sources? The story is patently ridiculous at face value. The CIA couldn't find traitor Aldrich Ames for ten years and Robert Hanssen operated as a traitor in the FBI for about ten years. Now CNN presumes to tell us that the CIA and/or the FBI determined that the duly elected President of the United States wasn't competent to be trusted with the identity of a spy in Russia? They don't get to make those decisions. The ironic thing is that former CIA chief Brennan has gone of the freaking charts and may be a willing agent for foreign propaganda while former top FBI agents might still be facing indictment.

It looks like other news outlets have verified this report.

———-

Three, two, one.....go!
There is something seriously wrong with you!

Forum List

Back