CIA Operation Mockingbird on display as MSM all say the exact same thing- in unison. Propaganda at it's finest

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020

Anybody who doubts there is a massive collusion between govt & MSM, with approved propaganda forced on us through national & local media, is delusional.
Courtesy of the CIA-run Operation Mockingbird & the infamous 4 AM mass media memos on approved topics & yarns to spin.
They all talk about fake news with a straight face as they recite false info word for word from the same Deep State generated script. The irony is sublime.
These are not smart, well informed people. At most, they have a devious but cunning ability to lie with a straight face and make it sound like the truth to low info sheople.

They think we are complete idiots and anybody who falls for it proves their point.
We either stand together for freedom now or kneel down forever to the fascists in govt & MSM.
May God Bless you and yours this Sunday. The victories are coming so don't lose faith!

Wow, deep thoughts here. I can't imagine that, news media all saying the same thing just because something happened. Never heard of that before. Why I remember when you could flip from one channel showing videos of Katrina flooding while the next channel had 9/11 damage while a third channel had the moon landing, all at the same time, because everybody agreeing that something just happened, simply because it did happen in the world of Reality, that would be some kind of deep state plot.

straight-jacket.gif

Last edited:
After leaving The Washington Post in 1977, Carl Bernstein spent six months looking at the relationship of the CIA and the press during the Cold War years. His 25,000-word cover story, published in Rolling Stone on October 20, 1977, is reprinted below.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

How Americas Most Powerful News Media Worked Hand in Glove with the Central Intelligence Agency and Why the Church Committee Covered It Up

BY CARL BERNSTEIN

Anybody who doubts there is a massive collusion between govt & MSM, with approved propaganda forced on us through national & local media, is delusional.
Courtesy of the CIA-run Operation Mockingbird & the infamous 4 AM mass media memos on approved topics & yarns to spin.
They all talk about fake news with a straight face as they recite false info word for word from the same Deep State generated script. The irony is sublime.
These are not smart, well informed people. At most, they have a devious but cunning ability to lie with a straight face and make it sound like the truth to low info sheople.

They think we are complete idiots and anybody who falls for it proves their point.
We either stand together for freedom now or kneel down forever to the fascists in govt & MSM.
May God Bless you and yours this Sunday. The victories are coming so don't lose faith!

Why does this need to be government, rather than corporate?

Maybe they dont expect us to be idiots, just too cowardly to stop them
Half are idiots, and the other half aren't idiots, we just love the idiots, so we won't do anything to stop the "them," or what they are doing this to our idiots.

These psychopaths don't care. They would burn the nation down and kill everyone in it to maintain control. Look at what Hitler did, look at what Stalin did. . . TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

:dunno:

My mom invited me to Thanksgiving.

I had a long discussion about this COVID crap. Even when I logically told her about how some gatherings are okay by the authorities, i.e. protests for BLM, celebrations for a Biden victory, shopping at big box stores are O.K., at mom & pop stores? nope, and yet others are not. . . she is still in denial that this whole paradigm, "the new normal" and "build back better" is about control, and not a virus. . . .

She believes what ever the TEE VEE and authorities tell her to believe.

What are you going to do? These are your friends and family that are brain washed. We are still one nation.

It is all about divide and conquer.

In a Dirigisme paradigm, what is the difference anymore?

Astute point. It's always astounded me that the same wags who whine all day about getting gubmint out of my pants, then turn around in a 180 and bend over for Corporatia to do the same thing.

The line has been blurred to the point that it doesn't exist.

Astute point. It's always astounded me that the same wags who whine all day about getting gubmint out of my pants, then turn around in a 180 and bend over for Corporatia to do the same thing.

,o1 a.jpg

I agree . . . it is unreal what's going down in our America of today.

Half are idiots, and the other half aren't idiots, we just love the idiots, so we won't do anything to stop the "them," or what they are doing this to our idiots.

These psychopaths don't care. They would burn the nation down and kill everyone in it to maintain control. Look at what Hitler did, look at what Stalin did. . . TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

I had a long discussion about this COVID crap. Even when I logically told her about how some gatherings are okay by the authorities, i.e. protests for BLM, celebrations for a Biden victory, shopping at big box stores are O.K., at mom & pop stores? nope, and yet others are not. . . she is still in denial that this whole paradigm, "the new normal" and "build back better" is about control, and not a virus. . . .

What are you going to do? These are your friends and family that are brain washed. We are still one nation.

Did you tell her sorry we cant get together because the gov says so?

Wow, deep thoughts here. I can't imagine that, news media all saying the same thing just because something happened. Never heard of that before. Why I remember when you could flip from one channel showing videos of Katrina flooding while the next channel had 9/11 damage while a third channel had the moon landing, all at the same time, because everybody agreeing that something just happened, simply because it did happen in the world of Reality, that would be some kind of deep state plot.

straight-jacket.gif
Yes, the exact same words from the same script. They do that all the time. No central control there at all. :rolleyes:
This is why it's hard to take your side seriously. You see evidence & claim there is nothing to see when it suits your own purposes.
You rarely display the capacity for actually thinking about the fairness or consequences of anything, you just feel very deeply you're right about stuff 'cuz racism & "social justice", so anything goes for you all.
You should be careful of that. An unchecked media & govt partnership can be just as easily turned against you as it has been against us already.
Don't worry, we'll take care of that for you soon enough though. You'll hate us for it but children rarely like it when they have to take their medicine

Did you tell her sorry we cant get together because the gov says so?
nah. . . the "government says". . . gatherings of up to 10 folks is alright. And I never leave my place most days. I don't want to, most days I feel like crap b/c of my disability, she knows this. Already had a two naps today.

Even before the pandemic, I was a pretty housebound person. If I weren't, why the hell would I post so much here? :heehee:

. . . good lord, I would use my talents elsewhere.

straight-jacket.gif
Yes, the exact same words from the same script. They do that all the time. No central control there at all. :rolleyes:
This is why it's hard to take your side seriously. You see evidence & claim there is nothing to see when it suits your own purposes.
You rarely display the capacity for actually thinking about the fairness or consequences of anything, you just feel very deeply you're right about stuff 'cuz racism & "social justice", so anything goes for you all.
You should be careful of that. An unchecked media & govt partnership can be just as easily turned against you as it has been against us already.
Don't worry, we'll take care of that for you soon enough though. You'll hate us for it but children rarely like it when they have to take their medicine

Nah. . . Pogo is a good guy.

And he is sort of being legit. He knows that there are good folks in the local media, he just doesn't want us to write off all the local press entirely.

Most folks don't realize, that the entire Epstein scandal finally broke and was exposed by a local reporter out of the Miami Herald, Julie K. Brown.

I saw a great episode on Netflix that had exposed this problem. Folks that have Netflix should watch this guys stuff. He is a far lefty progressive with an agenda, but his stuff is pretty good. I believe that is probably what got him cancelled. They didn't need that shit mucking up the works with a Biden administration.

. . . and of course they knew Biden was going to win.

this should be in the media section. but sense i am here,the msm media has always been controleld by the CIA,just a tool for the government that never investigates anything,only reports what the government wants you to hear,best investigating is done by alternative independent media sources not controlled by them.thats the only media you will see to be objective and non biased.

straight-jacket.gif

Nah. . . Pogo is a good guy.

And he is sort of being legit. He knows that there are good folks in the local media, he just doesn't want us to write off all the local press entirely.

Most folks don't realize, that the entire Epstein scandal finally broke and was exposed by a local reporter out of the Miami Herald, Julie K. Brown.

I saw a great episode on Netflix that had exposed this problem. Folks that have Netflix should watch this guys stuff. He is a far lefty progressive with an agenda, but his stuff is pretty good. I believe that is probably what got him cancelled. They didn't need that shit mucking up the works with a Biden administration.

. . . and of course they knew Biden was going to win.

damn strait they knew all along biden would win.

straight-jacket.gif

"You"? "Us"? My "side"? "racism and social justice"??

I don't even know who the fuck you are. Where do you get off dropping all these loads of shit I never said?
Or do you have LINKS? You know, quotes? Let's see 'em. I know everything I've posted, watcha got?

I simply mocked your moronic OP. If you can't take moronity being mocked, don't post moronity. Ain't rocket surgery.

Forum List

Back