CIA Operation Mockingbird on display as MSM all say the exact same thing- in unison. Propaganda at it's finest

1605479518181.png

Wow, deep thoughts here. I can't imagine that, news media all saying the same thing just because something happened. Never heard of that before. Why I remember when you could flip from one channel showing videos of Katrina flooding while the next channel had 9/11 damage while a third channel had the moon landing, all at the same time, because everybody agreeing that something just happened, simply because it did happen in the world of Reality, that would be some kind of deep state plot.

straight-jacket.gif
Yes, the exact same words from the same script. They do that all the time. No central control there at all. :rolleyes:
This is why it's hard to take your side seriously. You see evidence & claim there is nothing to see when it suits your own purposes.
You rarely display the capacity for actually thinking about the fairness or consequences of anything, you just feel very deeply you're right about stuff 'cuz racism & "social justice", so anything goes for you all.
You should be careful of that. An unchecked media & govt partnership can be just as easily turned against you as it has been against us already.
Don't worry, we'll take care of that for you soon enough though. You'll hate us for it but children rarely like it when they have to take their medicine

Nah. . . Pogo is a good guy.

And he is sort of being legit. He knows that there are good folks in the local media, he just doesn't want us to write off all the local press entirely.

Most folks don't realize, that the entire Epstein scandal finally broke and was exposed by a local reporter out of the Miami Herald, Julie K. Brown.

I saw a great episode on Netflix that had exposed this problem. Folks that have Netflix should watch this guys stuff. He is a far lefty progressive with an agenda, but his stuff is pretty good. I believe that is probably what got him cancelled. They didn't need that shit mucking up the works with a Biden administration.

. . . and of course they knew Biden was going to win.

damn strait they knew all along biden would win.

. . . I did too. Only a fool didn't. Especially after what they did to us after 9/11.

Hell, they told us about the Great Reset continually at the World Economic forum, I been reporting on it the past eight months, all of their draconian plans, and none of those bastards could trust Trump to just go along with those plans.

Only a fool would believe that they would allow him to stay in power, especially after what we had seen the past four years.

. . . I can't believe anyone thought their vote would make any difference. :heehee:

They think we are complete idiots and anybody who falls for it proves their point.
Maybe they dont expect us to be idiots, just too cowardly to stop them
Half are idiots, and the other half aren't idiots, we just love the idiots, so we won't do anything to stop the "them," or what they are doing this to our idiots.

These psychopaths don't care. They would burn the nation down and kill everyone in it to maintain control. Look at what Hitler did, look at what Stalin did. . . TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

:dunno:

My mom invited me to Thanksgiving.

I had a long discussion about this COVID crap. Even when I logically told her about how some gatherings are okay by the authorities, i.e. protests for BLM, celebrations for a Biden victory, shopping at big box stores are O.K., at mom & pop stores? nope, and yet others are not. . . she is still in denial that this whole paradigm, "the new normal" and "build back better" is about control, and not a virus. . . .

She believes what ever the TEE VEE and authorities tell her to believe.

What are you going to do? These are your friends and family that are brain washed. We are still one nation.

It is all about divide and conquer.

Did you tell her sorry we cant get together because the gov says so?
nah. . . the "government says". . . gatherings of up to 10 folks is alright. And I never leave my place most days. I don't want to, most days I feel like crap b/c of my disability, she knows this. Already had a two naps today.

Even before the pandemic, I was a pretty housebound person. If I weren't, why the hell would I post so much here? :heehee:

. . . good lord, I would use my talents elsewhere.

Oh I hear ya!!
I dont get out much these days either with my fucked up hip and five attempts to surgically repair it.

Wow, deep thoughts here. I can't imagine that, news media all saying the same thing just because something happened. Never heard of that before. Why I remember when you could flip from one channel showing videos of Katrina flooding while the next channel had 9/11 damage while a third channel had the moon landing, all at the same time, because everybody agreeing that something just happened, simply because it did happen in the world of Reality, that would be some kind of deep state plot.

straight-jacket.gif
What disturbs me about the main stream media is that when they come out to criticize something that President Trump has done they use the exact same phrase each and every one of them.

You don't need CIA handlers to tell you what the echo chamber is saying lol

This is a very facile understanding of our media

If the media found it more profitable to buck the convention, as fox has historically done, they would.

It wasn't the CIA that got fox in line it was murdoch's sons being tired of getting shit on at dinner parties

straight-jacket.gif
What disturbs me about the main stream media is that when they come out to criticize something that President Trump has done they use the exact same phrase each and every one of them.

That's because they're quoting him.

If the media found it more profitable to buck the convention, as fox has historically done, they would.

It wasn't the CIA that got fox in line it was murdoch's sons being tired of getting shit on at dinner parties

Note: the simple past tense of "shit" is "shat". Thus, "being tired of getting shat on".

Note: the simple past tense of "shit" is "shat". Thus, "being tired of getting shat on".

...? THere is a reason you barely hear shat bud, thanks for the advice tho

Remember language is organic

...? THere is a reason you barely hear shat bud, thanks for the advice tho

Remember language is organic

Ah but when you do hear it, there's no doubt as to what it means as there is with the weak verb, hence the preference for the strong :)

straight-jacket.gif

I don't mean President Trump quotes, I mean their unfavorable descriptions of them.

straight-jacket.gif
When they say the same things in the same ways using the same words, it's groupthink. The greatest example of media groupthink was their use of the word "gravitas" to describe Dick Cheney. Nobody used the word on the air before or after, but they ALL used it then. These are not journalists, they are talking heads reading words somebody else wrote for them off a teleprompter. They don't do their own research, they don't write their own stories, and quite frankly, if the teleprompter said, "I fart in your general direction", I believe most of them would repeat it word for word and have no idea what they just said. There's little reason to take any of them seriously about much of anything. They are for the most part lefties and certainly the few people writing their stories lean left.

Last edited:

straight-jacket.gif

I don't mean President Trump quotes, I mean their unfavorable descriptions of them.

Quotes don't need "describing". They are, by definition, verbatim.

If you replay a video quote of, say, "my father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany", no further denigration is needed. It carries its own suicide pill. The only question after that point is why the fuck would anyone say that, and why would they then KEEP saying it, and never correct it.

Mental upfuckery, that's why. That is, a complete and disturbing denialism of reality.

I've been using a specific question to call out the partisan hacks on this board who themselves engage in this denial of reality. That question, which has never been answered, goes like this:

"Where is the Bronx"?

Forum List

Back