CIA Director: Donald Trump’s Nazi Germany Comments Are ‘Repugnant’

I posted a fairly confident opinion the other day that Brennan is a converted-muslim....the trolls sent it to the Rubber Room but I stand by it. No Jesuit gets invited to Mecca.
There are many sources on the web about that. It seems he converted to Islam when he was in Saudi Arabia :eusa_think:
But as far as I know he didn't confirmed :dunno:

Hi Esther! :eusa_angel: No, they couldn't possibly admit that both our president and CIA Director are muslims.

Trump is the only Nazi in this war against the CIA.
full-retard.jpg

I posted a fairly confident opinion the other day that Brennan is a converted-muslim....the trolls sent it to the Rubber Room but I stand by it. No Jesuit gets invited to Mecca.
There are many sources on the web about that. It seems he converted to Islam when he was in Saudi Arabia :eusa_think:
But as far as I know he didn't confirmed :dunno:

Hi Esther! :eusa_angel: No, they couldn't possibly admit that both our president and CIA Director are muslims.
Hi Tom! :bye1:

Remember the good old days when conservatives tried to claim that anyone who used a Nazi comparison was an asshole?

You mean like Lakhota? And all the times she calls us "NaziCons"?

Where's your outrage, Carbine?

Where's yours?

Here's what you USED to say about Nazi comparisons, before you joined the Trump Cult:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11297182/?q=Godwin's&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=43268

Take time to read a few, people. A textbook example of a partisan flip flopping phony

587e25241700002e00fdf0bc.jpeg

“Tell the families of those 117 CIA officers who are forever memorialized on our wall of honor that their loved ones who gave their lives were akin to Nazis.”

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan held nothing back in his disdain for some of President-elect Donald Trump’s vitriolic Twitter rants.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal that was published Monday, Brennan referred specifically to Trump tweeting last week about an unverified intelligence dossier that accused him, among other things, of having long-standing ties with Russia:

Trump sharpened his attack on Sunday, directly slamming Brennan for being “the leaker of Fake News” after the CIA director spoke about Trump’s impulsive character during an appearance on “Fox News Sunday.”

“I think it’s the right and, indeed, the responsibility of the president of the United States to challenge the conclusions of the intelligence community,” Brennan said in response.

But he made it clear that it crosses a line to accuse these agencies of leaks.

More: CIA Director: Donald Trump's Nazi Germany Comments Are 'Repugnant'

Trump is repugnant. He is a sick, pathological liar.

What do you expect from a Putin loving Benedict Arnold.

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan held nothing back in his disdain for some of President-elect Donald Trump’s vitriolic Twitter rants.

“I think it’s the right and, indeed, the responsibility of the president of the United States to challenge the conclusions of the intelligence community,” Brennan said in response.

WOW!!!...Talk about not holding anything back...disdain indeed...lol...good job rosie

Remember the good old days when conservatives tried to claim that anyone who used a Nazi comparison was an asshole?

You mean like Lakhota? And all the times she calls us "NaziCons"?

Where's your outrage, Carbine?

Where's yours?

Here's what you USED to say about Nazi comparisons, before you joined the Trump Cult:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11297182/?q=Godwin's&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=43268

Take time to read a few, people. A textbook example of a partisan flip flopping phony

Interesting.

But that is a deflection, not an answer.

And to assert that I joined a cult means I have betrayed my Christian faith. Why are you not upset with Lakhota calling us "NaziCons"?

Or do you agree with that label? If so you have more problems than Trump, ye hypocrite.

Incidentally, Trump has issued an order that ALL US Ambassadors are to leave their posts by noon, Friday. He doesn't want even a whiff of Obozo in any of our embassies once he walks into the White House as President.

Forum List

Back