The reality

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I've had to listen to progressives on USMB pretend over and over that the Tea Party was irrelevant - despite the fact that the Democrats lost around 1,000 seats nationwide since their rise. Well, Barack Obama himself talked about how "effective" they were during his presidency on 60 Minutes this past Sunday.

Obama isn't exactly known for this honesty. It's pretty sad that he speaks the truth more than the progressives on USMB do.

I've had to listen to progressives on USMB pretend over and over that the Tea Party was irrelevant - despite the fact that the Democrats lost around 1,000 seats nationwide since their rise. Well, Barack Obama himself talked about how "effective" they were during his presidency on 60 Minutes this past Sunday.

Obama isn't exactly known for this honesty. It's pretty sad that he speaks the truth more than the progressives on USMB do.
The Tea Party died several years ago, idiot. The spineless "Republicans" are back on top.

and how come Obama goes to Chicago for a final speech? as if they are the smartest people in America?
He would have gone to Kansas where Brownback(Tea farty member), but they had to sell the state because of a poor job of management..

Insults are less powerful when they are written in broken English somehow, don't you think? BTW, you capitalize "State" in that context

and how come Obama goes to Chicago for a final speech? as if they are the smartest people in America?
He would have gone to Kansas where Brownback(Tea farty member), but they had to sell the state because of a poor job of management..

Insults are less powerful when they are written in broken English somehow, don't you think? BTW, you capitalize "State" in that context
I suppose, yet the Tea Party members that have been elected are not doing so well in their application of ideas...

Tea Party is irrelevant:

blog_cfrb_trump_vs_clinton.jpg

The right has declared loud and clear - we don't give a shit about deficits.

I suppose, yet the Tea Party members that have been elected are not doing so well in their application of ideas...

TBD

TBD
Kansas is suffering at the hands of the Tea Party ideology now..Oklahoma also...They elected Tea Party members also.. The Tea Party is not republican party associate, as they have been feuding in the states mentioned...

TBD
Kansas is suffering at the hands of the Tea Party ideology now..Oklahoma also...They elected Tea Party members also.. The Tea Party is not republican party associate, as they have been feuding in the states mentioned...

Well, if you say so, it must be true

TBD

I live by those two states and read about them..

Ted Cruz 2016!

TBD

I live by those two states and read about them..

Ah, so I can take your word for it then. Thanks for letting me know

The Tea Party died several years ago, idiot. The spineless "Republicans" are back on top.
Thank you for proving the premise of this thread... :lmao:

Ted Cruz 2016!
Let's hope so. If not - lets hope 2020.

That's the problem with idiots you like you - you suppose things instead of getting the facts. Wisconsin went from massive deficits to surpluses under Governor Walker. Meanwhile, the city of Detroit actually filed for bankruptcy after 60 years of complete Dumbocrat control, complete Dumbocrat policies, and the strongest unions that the Dumbocrats find so precious. The entire state of California is on their heels.

Progressivism is devoid of reason, rational, or logic. It's built entirely off of emotion. And that's why it ends with trillions in debt and complete collapse every time.

Forum List

Back