CIA admits 1953 Iranian coup it backed was undemocratic

The CIA have admitted it.
Then why can't you directly quote the CIA admitting that?

I've already debunked the ridiculously false but often parroted narrative that the CIA led a 1953 coup against the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran and installed the Shah into power by simply pointing out 2 undeniable FACTS.

FACT #1) Prime Minister is NOT a democratically elected position, it's an appointed position. The Shah appointed Mossadegh Prime Minister, twice. He also fired him twice.

FACT #2) The Shah did not take power in 1953. He took power in 1941 after his father abdicated the throne.

Those facts totally destroy your fake news article, you easily brainwashed stupid ignorant fool.

Last edited:

The CIA has for the first time acknowledged that the 1953 coup it backed in Iran that overthrew its prime minister and cemented the rule of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was undemocratic.

Most of the worlds ills can be traced back to the UK or the US. One has to wonder if the history of the C20th would have been different if the US had not pissed off Iranian people.

I wonder if the US should apologise to the Iranian people for the mess they created ?

Allowing the ethnic cleansing of Gaza is on the same level. Britain is cheering it on as well. We will pay heavily for it. People do not forget.

Blessed are the peacemakers said a wise man. Where are they now ?

Damn. It's a bit late.

I've already debunked the ridiculously false but often parroted narrative that the CIA led a 1953 coup against the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran and installed the Shah into power by simply pointing out 2 undeniable FACTS.

FACT #1) Prime Minister is NOT a democratically elected position, it's an appointed position. The Shah appointed Mossadegh Prime Minister, twice. He also fired him twice.

FACT #2) The Shah did not take power in 1953. He took power in 1941 after his father abdicated the throne.

Those facts totally destroy your fake news article, you easily brainwashed stupid ignorant fool.

You're shy on details. Operation Ajax was a fool's errand to allow the Brits to continue stealing Iran blind. Every oilman, diplomat and Arab knew the US had screwed up. Were you ever in Iran?

That's awful! Mosaddeq got literally hundreds of votes.
Carter was a weak idiot.
His weakness led directly to Khomeini and the barbarism we see now.

I wonder if the US should apologise to the Iranian people for the mess they created ?

The best apology would be helping the Iranian people hang all the mullahs.

Carter had bad intelligence. I was told by the CIA who were there. They were too close to the shah's inner circle and were blindsided by the student protests .

You're shy on details. Operation Ajax was a fool's errand to allow the Brits to continue stealing Iran blind. Every oilman, diplomat and Arab knew the US had screwed up. Were you ever in Iran?

That's awful!
He got literally dozens of votes before the Shah fired him.

The CIA has for the first time acknowledged that the 1953 coup it backed in Iran that overthrew its prime minister and cemented the rule of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was undemocratic.

Most of the worlds ills can be traced back to the UK or the US. One has to wonder if the history of the C20th would have been different if the US had not pissed off Iranian people.

Allowing the ethnic cleansing of Gaza is on the same level. Britain is cheering it on as well. We will pay heavily for it. People do not forget.

Blessed are the peacemakers said a wise man. Where are they now ?

Tammi thinks Iran would have been a much better place under Soviet rule. Wonder why Tammi doesn't immigrate to North Korea? It must be better, too; no WASPs or Christians there.

Forum List

Back