Church shooting in Vestavia Hills AL.....At least 6 shot. Status of victims is unknown. Suspect in custody.

Are you STUPID?

Let’s ban CARS and AIRPLANES and STAIRS too

A GUN has ONE PURPOSE
Can you guess what it is??

I do not want to ban anything, I leave that up to folks like you.

The purpose of a gun is to fire a bullet.

I have owned guns since the 70s and not a single one of them has ever killed anything at all in decades since I am not really into hunting these days and none have ever killed a person.

But they have done some damage to paper targets and tin cans!

Move to North Korea

America is NOT a dictatorship

Not since we dumped Donnie Boy

NK is where we need to deport gangbangers. Thanks for bringing the Mad Midget's shithole up and reminding us of the ideal place to dump the garbage..

FYI, the Founders were just fine with deporting nutjobs and criminals, and Lincoln liked to deport his political enemies.

It was a "Boomers Pot Luck" supper and folks were invited from the community so the shooter might not have been known to the church members.....A member from another board that lives there said a 80-year old man tackled the shooter.

The member is a cop in the area so he would not give additional details at to the ethnicity or gender of the shooter as he's closed-mouthed that way.

No more info from the police till tomorrow morning.

A member on another board from the area said the church is in a very nice neighborhood.

From what little I can gather the shooter walked in to a room where a prayer meeting was going on and opened fire.....Two dead one injured. No info on the perp other than he or she is in police custody.
Yep. Right next to Mountain Brook. The wealthiest community in the state.

Yep. Right next to Mountain Brook. The wealthiest community in the state.
Yeah, the member I referred to above said the same thing.

Press conference was supposed to start at 9:30 this morning.

I know that till there's another press conference by the PD not much else will be known but damn some of the posters in this thread are agenda driven dildo heads.

Last edited:

They can't kill anything unless I WANT THEM TO.

You only care about the tool. Not the person abusing it.

XXXXX-edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back