Church shooting in Vestavia Hills AL.....At least 6 shot. Status of victims is unknown. Suspect in custody.

I looked at pics of the congregation and all that I saw were white people.

It's sort of like when there is a HS shooting.....I always look at pics of their marching band or recent graduation pic to determine the prominent ethnicity of the school.....Consider that a PSA. ;)
why does the color of the people who were killed matter?

Because giving the wrong Narrative ( Story) traction is not helpful to the cause
All i know is...the people who lost their lives aren't any less dead than if those were black and the person who shot them as black....or if those people were white and the people who shot them were white...

I know its exciting to be able to say "black on black crime" and dismiss the suffering.....but all gun crimes is American problem in my opinion

All i know is...the people who lost their lives aren't any less dead than if those were black and the person who shot them as black....or if those people were white and the people who shot them were white...

I know its exciting to be able to say "black on black crime" and dismiss the suffering.....but all gun crimes is American problem in my opinion
Even if committed by Illegals or eMe or MS13 or Islamic inspired terrorists or those pesky “ When Liberals Attack “ incidents ?

The Church Shooters in Texas were ended ( one promptly by an Old timer parishioner With a 15+ Yard Headshot early on in the attack )the other by an NRA instructor next door neighbor who heard the ruckus of a brutal attack on the service and responded with his AR15 Carbine and engaged in gunfight with and then commandeered a good Samaritan driving by and they pursued the attacker until he bled out on farm road escape
All well and good. But still not really the intent of the 2A. That’s just a fringe benefit…

More of what I read is that the shooter was a 71 yr old church member...apparently other parishioners disabled the shooter and held him until police came...

The church is located in an affluent section of Birmingham and from what i have read....at 71, people have been known to get very cranky at that age...anything could have set him off......

More of what I read is that the shooter was a 71 yr old church member...apparently other parishioners disabled the shooter and held him until police came...

The church is located in an affluent section of Birmingham and from what i have read....at 71, people have been known to get very cranky at that age...anything could have set him off......
The pro Gay / Tranny direction of the Church ? ( or the resisting of those things by the church ??

The pain of losing a loved one is tragic and terrible for the family, what the race of the person is irrelevant and insignificant, people are suffering and hurting, that is the reality of it. I am tired of race being a factor on whether we are supposed to care or not. Lives were lost, that is tragic.

Even if committed by Illegals or eMe or MS13 or Islamic inspired terrorists or those pesky “ When Liberals Attack “ incidents ?
Well.......if the crime was committed by Hispanics, muslims or any other person from a minority group - the likelihood there will be major pronouncements from right-wingers about what needs to be done to those groups raises dramatically...and the chance that some actual policy gets put in place has a chance of happening too..

Unfortunately, this shooting involved good people.......

Well.......if the crime was committed by Hispanics, muslims or any other person from a minority group - the likelihood there will be major pronouncements from right-wingers about what needs to be done to those groups raises dramatically...and the chance that some actual policy gets put in place has a chance of happening too..

Unfortunately, this shooting involved good people.......
On both sides ???

Nobody at the church knew him.

Forum List

Back