Chuck Schumer endorses Junior's Cheesecake as "best ever". Clear violation of law.

Strictly speaking, who gives a shit?

Libs are just grasping for straws as they can see they are going to get schlonged.

The reality is that President Reagan proudly endorsed Chesterfield cigarettes. Presidents endorse products, and hopefully they are good American products. Goya seems to be a tremendous can of beans. I may well buy them in the future. Just like if I ever decided to take up smoking , I'd insist on Chesterfield.

I'm more concerned about outfits like Solyndra giving princely sums to the B Hussein O campaign and getting repaid with Massive subsidies to create tremendous good paying jobs- that they don't deliver on.

BTW, the Taxpayer got stuck for that, and the Obama campaign never returned the ill gotten funds.

You're a liar, or you are too dumb to research right wing propaganda.
Mebbe you shoulda done some research, Simpleton.

Government support[edit]
Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. However, Solyndra officials used inaccurate information to mislead the Department of Energy in its application.[17] While the overall loan program was in the black in 2014, it took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.[18][19]

I'm more concerned about outfits like Solyndra giving princely sums to the B Hussein O campaign and getting repaid with Massive subsidies to create tremendous good paying jobs- that they don't deliver on.

BTW, the Taxpayer got stuck for that, and the Obama campaign never returned the ill gotten funds.

You're a liar, or you are too dumb to research right wing propaganda.

Where am I wrong? Did Solyndra produce the well paying jobs they were expected to when they got their massive subsidies?

If they didn't, did they return the money to the Taxpayers? Did Obama return the funds that Solyndra's owners contributed to his campaign- so those moneys could be returned to the taxpayers?

Strictly speaking, who gives a shit?

Libs are just grasping for straws as they can see they are going to get schlonged.

The reality is that President Reagan proudly endorsed Chesterfield cigarettes. Presidents endorse products, and hopefully they are good American products. Goya seems to be a tremendous can of beans. I may well buy them in the future. Just like if I ever decided to take up smoking , I'd insist on Chesterfield.

The reality is that President Reagan proudly endorsed Chesterfield cigarettes.

Even your link states BEFORE becoming president.

Hey, colfax_m is Chuck exempt from the law prohibiting endorsing products too?

Should we hold an unpaid "govt employee" to a higher standard than the Senate Minority Leader?

Schumer confirms spending $8K on cheesecake in 10 years: 'Guilty as charged'

WhatsApp Web

View attachment 363860
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), with a tray of cheesecake in hand, admitted he's spent more than $8,600 at Brooklyn-based Junior's cheesecake in the last 10 years.

Chuck Schumer wearing a suit and tie: Schumer confirms spending $8K on cheesecake in 10 years: 'Guilty as charged''Guilty as charged'
© Bonnie Cash Schumer confirms spending $8K on cheesecake in 10 years: 'Guilty as charged'
"I love Junior's cheesecake. So I say to The New York Post and others: guilty as charged," Schumer said Sunday during a press conference in New York City.

"I love Junior's Cheesecake so much," he added. "It's the best cheesecake in the world."

That's $17 a week just on cheesecake, week in, week out, month after month, year after year. No wonder Schumer looks like shit.

Should we hold an unpaid "govt employee" to a higher standard than the Senate Minority Leader?

WhatsApp Web

View attachment 363860
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), with a tray of cheesecake in hand, admitted he's spent more than $8,600 at Brooklyn-based Junior's cheesecake in the last 10 years.

Chuck Schumer wearing a suit and tie: Schumer confirms spending $8K on cheesecake in 10 years: 'Guilty as charged''Guilty as charged'
© Bonnie Cash Schumer confirms spending $8K on cheesecake in 10 years: 'Guilty as charged'
"I love Junior's cheesecake. So I say to The New York Post and others: guilty as charged," Schumer said Sunday during a press conference in New York City.

"I love Junior's Cheesecake so much," he added. "It's the best cheesecake in the world."

The “Salami tongue fraud “ sure looks like He needs a stroke

WhatsApp Web

View attachment 363860

Chuck Schumer wearing a suit and tie: Schumer confirms spending $8K on cheesecake in 10 years: 'Guilty as charged''Guilty as charged''Guilty as charged''Guilty as charged'

That's $17 a week just on cheesecake, week in, week out, month after month, year after year. No wonder Schumer looks like shit.
How many years of free cheesecake did he get for endorsing them at the Capital?

This is how investments work. Some lose value. Some gain value.

The taxpayers made money off the program.
Sorry, you are a lying sack.

it took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.[

Forum List

Back