Chrysler no longer an American company

They COULD make Jeeps here and export them to China, just like we used to when we had a pro American country.

When was the last time we had a pro-American country?
Outsourcing jobs began in the 1980s.In the 1980's, I was a buyer for a chain of youngmen's stores and watched "Made in America" apparel start being a fond memory. Now it's basically very, very hard to find any consumer goods made in America. Who started that trend in the first place?
This whole thing is certainly nothing new, unfortunately.

We had a pro American country in the days before liberals started regulating the life out of American industry.

I encourage all businesses to leave the US. Even fast food is opening up franchises in other countries rather than the US because of over regulation.

Nice..... we save the unions asses....bail them all out.... make it healthy again..... so they can sell.

:thup:

we should have let it go tits up when it WAS tits up. .

You are saying the unionized employees made money from this transaction?

no, i am saying they were the ones along with the unions who were instrumental in bankrupting the company in the first place....and should not have been bailed out.

And also the cost of healthcare.
Healthcare Costs and U.S. Competitiveness
Healthcare Costs and U.S. Competitiveness - Council on Foreign Relations

Yet some people want to keep the status quo in regards to our healthcare system. :confused:

Forum List

Back