Christophera's Amazing Invisible Concrete Core.

C'mon Chris.

Why are decieving those that view your website by claiming this photo was of the north tower when it was taken in 2010?!

Your text is meaningless next to facts from history that identify a concrete core agent gam.

This is a scan of a page from the oxford encyclopedia of innovation and technology.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Last edited:
Your text is meaningless next to facts from history that identify a concrete core agent gam.
Why did you lie about the picture on your website Chris? Why did you say it was of the north tower when it was taken in 2010? Is that how desperate you are to try and push your concrete core fantasy onto people? You start using lies?

Who is paying you to do this Chris?

I wonder...

You know Chris its funny how agent Fizz was allegedly banned here.Notice how agent Gam hadnt been posting at this site for ages ANYWHERE on any threads and all of a sudden when you bring THIS thread of Fizz's back,Gam appears out of nowhere after several months of hiatus?.:lmao: as I said,doesnt look like agent fizz is actually banned at this site if you catch my drift?:biggrin:

Fizz had a different style than gam who has stalked me across the web for perhaps 10 years. At least his disgusting cohort stan is not with him. See the crap at the icke forum I had to put up with.

Fix the spaces again. Not supposed to post other forums here but this is to disclose treason.

http:// David Icke forum/showthread.php?t=8808&page=22

Another with sidekick stan

http:// David Icke forum/ showthread.php?p=1084347

But gam has help in high places to create external redirects on the image I tried to post. That image condems the WTC commissions first report.

Hard to believe they put that in it. Anyone knows structural engineering is going to look at that and go, "WTF?"

Just like the screen shot of the WTC report disclaimer where it admits that there structural info may be wrong. Just in case it works. Somebody else ought to try posting this to confirm it the redirect.

URL]

Copy/paste and take out the spaces to make it work.

http:// algoxy.com/ psych/ images/ nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

yeah thats true,they had different styles.agent Fizz went into meltdown mode constantly all the time when people countered
and refuted his propaganda and outright lies with pesky facts he could not get around taking him to school where agent Gam has always been more even tempered.

other than that though there isnt much that separates them because yeah,they both are stalkers and thats why agent Gam is back since he is a stalker of you.

Like you said though,at least his boyfriend fizzbitch isnt here anymore to kiss his ass all the time when he posts his propaganda.

You know Chris its funny how agent Fizz was allegedly banned here.Notice how agent Gam hadnt been posting at this site for ages ANYWHERE on any threads and all of a sudden when you bring THIS thread of Fizz's back,Gam appears out of nowhere after several months of hiatus?.:lmao: as I said,doesnt look like agent fizz is actually banned at this site if you catch my drift?:biggrin:

Fizz had a different style than gam who has stalked me across the web for perhaps 10 years. At least his disgusting cohort stan is not with him. See the crap at the icke forum I had to put up with.

Fix the spaces again. Not supposed to post other forums here but this is to disclose treason.

http:// David Icke forum/showthread.php?t=8808&page=22

Another with sidekick stan

http:// David Icke forum/ showthread.php?p=1084347

But gam has help in high places to create external redirects on the image I tried to post. That image condems the WTC commissions first report.

Hard to believe they put that in it. Anyone knows structural engineering is going to look at that and go, "WTF?"

Just like the screen shot of the WTC report disclaimer where it admits that there structural info may be wrong. Just in case it works. Somebody else ought to try posting this to confirm it the redirect.

URL]

Copy/paste and take out the spaces to make it work.

http:// algoxy.com/ psych/ images/ nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

yeah thats true,they had different styles.agent Fizz went into meltdown mode constantly all the time when people countered
and refuted his propaganda and outright lies with pesky facts he could not get around taking him to school where agent Gam has always been more even tempered.

other than that though there isnt much that separates them because yeah,they both are stalkers and thats why agent Gam is back since he is a stalker of you.

Like you said though,at least his boyfriend fizzbitch isnt here anymore to kiss his ass all the time when he posts his propaganda.

Curious how gam actually thinks that whining about one photo, which is shown to not be what he says it is, bearing no resemblance to the new tower which has prominent truncations, means something.

Whereas the safety report of Domel who is a certified structural engineer in 12 states is ignored. That is the typical selectivity of a disinformation agent.

Agent gam doesn't realize I'm posting on a phone most of the time because courts have ripped me off for my rights for the last 17 years because they knew that I would be disclosing treason. There is a division of the Masonic order that knows and supports the treason, the rest, the good ones are aghast, but because of that oath, taken in a trance, they can do or say nothing against their "brethren".

Here is an example of what a few of the bad ones did with my 2010 disclosure of treason. Basically this proves US district court judges are concealing mass murder and treason.

This is the face page after the LA district court judges violated US code.
us.dist.disc.reassignciv.jpg

You can see the original filing pursuant to US code here, with full evidence.
9-11-misprision of treason Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

This page proves that the judges are concealing mass murder and treason.
Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

A follow up page of the same.
9-11-misprision of treason Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

I mean any structural engineer who spent some time studying the Twin Towers after they were built knows that they had a steel reinforced concerts core. In fact I've met a few that were total fans of the structures. Curiously, they had no idea that the core design was misrepresented by the fake truth movement and others pretending to oppose them in a giant psyops theatre. When I told them that the truth movement was completely deceived into believing there were steel core columns most went sheet white.

That is what comes from the marginalization that the psyops has applied, gams culture of evil deceit. Competent people pay no attention because of the more harebrained nonsense that media makes sure everyone knows.

I've actually spent thousands, I really don't have, trying to do things that improve the situation created by the imposition of secrecy. Which has exposed me to more injustice basically impoverishing me, so I live in a place with no electricity. Solar power charges a couple of junkyard batteries that in turn charge a borrowed phone I post on in the evenings. Now I'm on my laptop at a coffee shop with wifi.

I spent quite a bit on legal activism with things like correcting mental health care that is completely ineffective. This make it so that secrecy and things like MKultra are not exposed. I failed a lawsuit in 2005 that was intended to compel my local county to proved competent mental health care pursuant to California health and safety code 1370.4

What happens? The same court that 5 years later conceals treason, secretly revises a local court rule which is vital to pro se civil rights plaintiffs. Then the local newspaper is bought up in advance to stop a story about the suit so the public doesn't join in and help to protect their families and community.

Santa Barbara Secrets of media-Newspress independent county public defender.

The result? Mass murder in Santa Barbara, more specifically Isla Vista. So I make a craigslist post about it. It's the least I can do. So many innocent people killed because the courts refuse to provide justice. Makes me sick.

17 YR s Trying To Prevent The Killing In Santa Barbara

Curious how gam actually thinks that whining about one photo, which is shown to not be what he says it is, bearing no resemblance to the new tower which has prominent truncations, means something.
What building is shown in that photo then Chris? It's a photo from 2010!!!

:eusa_liar:

You are using a photo from 2010 to represent the north tower during it's construction more then 40 years ago!!! Who is paying you to post these lies Chris?

Curious how gam actually thinks that whining about one photo, which is shown to not be what he says it is, bearing no resemblance to the new tower which has prominent truncations, means something...

Evidently Gam believes pretending a 2010 pic of the new WTC under construction is of the original WTC is misleading at best and says much about the integrity of the fool who would do such a thing.

Agent gam doesn't realize I'm posting on a phone most of the time because courts have ripped me off for my rights for the last 17 years because they knew that I would be disclosing treason. There is a division of the Masonic order that knows and supports the treason, the rest, the good ones are aghast, but because of that oath, taken in a trance, they can do or say nothing against their "brethren"...

Woo ... right down the old Masonic/Illuminati/Alien Reptile wabbit hole. There are credible people out there who can and do make legit points. Your "they are out to get me" bit is old and terribly lame.

Here is an example of what a few of the bad ones did with my 2010 disclosure of treason. Basically this proves US district court judges are concealing mass murder and treason...
I mean any structural engineer who spent some time studying the Twin Towers after they were built knows that they had a steel reinforced concerts core. In fact I've met a few that were total fans of the structures. Curiously, they had no idea that the core design was misrepresented by the fake truth movement and others pretending to oppose them in a giant psyops theatre. When I told them that the truth movement was completely deceived into believing there were steel core columns most went sheet white.

That is what comes from the marginalization that the psyops has applied, gams culture of evil deceit. Competent people pay no attention because of the more harebrained nonsense that media makes sure everyone knows...

Your "evidence" does not prove that "US district court judges are concealing mass murder and treason" and yeah, I can see how it would seem to you that some "fake truth movement and others" have destroyed what little credibility the "Truther" Movement may have had but the truth is you are a card-carrying member of that fake truth movement. The fact is, like the Towers and WTC7, the movement collapsed under its own weight.

That is what comes from the marginalization that the psyops has applied, gams culture of evil deceit. Competent people pay no attention because of the more harebrained nonsense that media makes sure everyone knows.

I've actually spent thousands, I really don't have, trying to do things that improve the situation created by the imposition of secrecy. Which has exposed me to more injustice basically impoverishing me, so I live in a place with no electricity. Solar power charges a couple of junkyard batteries that in turn charge a borrowed phone I post on in the evenings. Now I'm on my laptop at a coffee shop with wifi.

I'm sorry about your living conditions but as an adult you are responsible for the consequences of your actions and you have proven to all to be more than a bit ... off.
Most competent people who have looked at the same info as you have concluded that 2+2 does not equal 5 and it is the job of our media to report all sides of our 9/11 tragedy (including the loony side).

Sayit, your text means nothing
Compared to facts.

That one sentence backed with the facts I've posted completely destroys your assertions.

Your irresponsible, unaccountable display has cost you your credibility as an American. You are far more credible as a hired covert agent for the infiltrators of government or a foreign power that is competing with the infiltration or a corporate stooge astroturfer.

Facts are facts, and you have posted none.

This one animation created from a video by a sincere American who found the video destroys all text assertions regarding the completely unsupported notion that the Twin a Towers had anything but a steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core structure.

core_animation_75.gif

Not one image of steel core columns clearly inside the core area has ever been posted anywhere in 13 years of 9/11 debate.

The posters ignoring the massive evidence of the concrete core need to be noted as traitors and supporters of secret methods of mass murder and reported as criminals exploiting the forum anonymously to the forum admins.

And of course the agents supporting secret methods of mass murder are forever silent in dealing with the picture from 9/11 where the WTC2 stands with all of the exterior steel removed at about 1/2 the towers height.

southcorestands.gif

That one image proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Twin a Towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core.

NEVER has an image showing steel core columns withe the required diagonal bracing a steel framed core needs to resist sway and torsion, from 9/12 been posted. Misrepresentations of construction photos showing elevator guide rail support steel have been posted, but they are obviously not steel framed structure.

Your irresponsible, unaccountable display has cost you your credibility as an American. You are far more credible as a hired covert agent for the infiltrators of government or a foreign power that is competing with the infiltration or a corporate stooge astroturfer...

:lmao: Paranoid delusions. Seek professional help ... QUICKLY.

Your irresponsible, unaccountable display has cost you your credibility as an American. You are far more credible as a hired covert agent for the infiltrators of government or a foreign power that is competing with the infiltration or a corporate stooge astroturfer...

:lmao: Paranoid delusions. Seek professional help ... QUICKLY.

NOTE, ON EDIT: The uniformly applied redirects indicate that I'm being effective with evidence for all of my assertions. So, lurkers, copy and paste from the redirected page to inform yourselves despite the interference.

An infiltrating agent would pretend to be stupid and not realize I've proven the professionals are all corrupt or incompetent.

And there is a great deal of evidence showing that covert manipulations infiltrating web forums is a reality, so the lurkers should be informed that you, gam, fizz, and ratshit who tries to bash constitutional intent are all exposed by your activities.

Obama confidant s spine-chilling proposal - Salon.com

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate Deceive and Destroy Reputations - The Intercept

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/snowden_cyber_offensive2_nbc_document.pdf

British spy agency taps cables shares with NSA Guardian
For decades, the NSA and GCHQ have worked as close partners, sharing intelligence under an arrangement known as the UKUSA agreement. They also collaborate with eavesdropping agencies in Canada, Australia and New Zealand under an arrangement known as the "Five Eyes" alliance.

Compared to facts.

That one sentence backed with the facts I've posted completely destroys your assertions.

Your irresponsible, unaccountable display has cost you your credibility as an American. You are far more credible as a hired covert agent for the infiltrators of government or a foreign power that is competing with the infiltration or a corporate stooge astroturfer.

agent sayit-aka DAWS,is the latest paid shill to have his handlers come on here and troll your thread.

Compared to facts.

agent sayit-aka DAWS,is the latest paid shill to have his handlers come on here and troll your thread.

Hmmm. DAWS. I wonder if there is any relationship to Richard Dawkins?

Richard Dawkins forum

Their board was completely full of crap when I was there for a time. I mean really bad, lots of censorship and control. If you recognize a posting technique, I wouldn't doubt that another user name is employed to reduce exposure. There was somewhat of a scandal related to the management of the forum that Dawkins claimed to not know about.

What building is shown in that photo then Chris? It's a photo from 2010!!!

You are using a photo from 2010 to represent the north tower during it's construction more then 40 years ago!!! Who is paying you to post these lies Chris?

The questioned image is removed.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Dr. Ron Larsen was told by Matt Taibbi it was the concrete core of the Twins. I had forgotten I had questioned the orange safety vests in the photo from 1966 and added to the page.

I do not need a questionable image to support the existence of the concrete cores of the Twin Towers when I have an image like this one showing the WTC 2 concrete core after the steel was taken down.

southcorestands.gif

Why are you totally, forever, unable to come up with images from 9/11 that show the core the WTC report depicts?

femacore.gif

Why?

Who is paying you gam?

Why are you unable to come up with an image from 9/11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area gam?

Who is paying you to support a lie that makes the murder of 3,000 innocent people impossible to understand?

Be accountable gam. This people had families, they were loved and now they are missed.

The thousands of soldiers that died fighting the war started to get the supposed perps had flies too. They are deeply missed.

Who is paying you gam?

At least I can show EXACTLY why I cannot produce pictures if the concrete core during construction. Guiliani took them in violation of NY state law.

New York Civil Liberties Union Press Release February 6 200

Why are you unable to come up with an image from 9/11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area gam?

Who is paying you to support a lie that makes the murder of 3,000 innocent people impossible to understand?

Be accountable gam. This people had families, they were loved and now they are missed.

The thousands of soldiers that died fighting the war started to get the supposed perps had flies too. They are deeply missed.

Who is paying you gam?

At least I can show EXACTLY why I cannot produce pictures if the concrete core during construction. Guiliani took them in violation of NY state law.

agent Gam will never be honest and tell you who his handlers are that pay him and how much it is.same as sayit-aka dawgshit.

Who is paying you gam?

agent Gam will never be honest and tell you who his handlers are that pay him and how much it is.same as sayit-aka dawgshit.

Yes, that has been about 10 years of history of gams stalking as well as the absolutely consistent performance of all those who try to deny the only core that could have existed structurally; adequately resisting sway and torsion as was needed for the small footprint and high winds the area experienced.

It is important to continue asking gam, WHY gam continues to unreasonably, without evidence, it continues to try and discount the only core of the Twin Towers that has independently verified evidence proving its existence.

GAM, why? What compels you continue to support the secret methods of mass murder and treason?

Have you no conscience?

Have you no morals or ethics?

Have you no sense of justice?

Why don't you care about your reputation here?

Who is paying you gam?

Yes, that has been about 10 years of history of gams stalking as well as the absolutely consistent performance of all those who try to deny the only core that could have existed structurally; adequately resisting sway and torsion as was needed for the small footprint and high winds the area experienced.

It is important to continue asking gam, WHY gam continues to unreasonably, without evidence, it continues to try and discount the only core of the Twin Towers that has independently verified evidence proving its existence.

GAM, why? What compels you continue to support the secret methods of mass murder and treason?

Have you no conscience?

agent Gam was obviously raised by parents who had no morals unfortunately.either that or he fell into the wrong crowd and everything else transpired from there. apparently he along with sayit-dawgshit is one of those people who thinks money can buy you happiness.Too bad he doesnt have a clue the negative karma he is bringing down on himself and in the end will suffer for his participation in this coverup in a major way only never realising it till the very end in his last days alive.

Who is paying you gam?

Have you no conscience?

agent Gam was obviously raised by parents who had no morals unfortunately.either that or he fell into the wrong crowd and everything else transpired from there. apparently he along with sayit-dawgshit is one of those people who thinks money can buy you happiness.Too bad he doesnt have a clue the negative karma he is bringing down on himself and in the end will suffer for his participation in this coverup in a major way only never realising it till the very end in his last days alive.

That's probably it in a nutshell.

And karmic payback does come along just about like you say.

In those last days, we all find out what is really valuable in life, and those that have lived a life against that value learn then that money doesn't matter. Then the grief and anguish caused by the behaviors of living, perpetuated with actions, if that's what you've done, becomes a package you take with you, the money is left behind.

This is why truth and justice are so popular:~)

Forum List

Back