Christopher Steele is no-show in London court in civil case over dossier

Aug 6, 2012
Not a surprise, maybe his British handlers are trying to protect him. America needs to have him in the U.S openly questioned about his motives, who paid for him and what his agenda was. "I'm doing this because I don't like Trump" is bs as far as I am concerned.

Anyone want to take bets he had backers behind him?

On both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, former British MI-6 Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele is going to extremes to avoiding answering questions from the United States Congress, while at the same time avoiding being videotaped and deposed in a multi-million dollar libel case brought against Buzzfeed.

The media outlet published the unverified Trump dossier just over a year ago, setting off an international firestorm.

Steele was a no-show Monday for a long-requested deposition in London, Fox News has learned. The news comes as Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., have announced a criminal referral on Steele.

Evan Fray-Witzer, a Boston-based attorney representing Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev in multi-million dollar civil litigation, described Monday's U.K. court actions to Fox News. “My understanding is that Mr. Steele’s lawyers spent a good deal of time arguing why they thought he (Steele) should not be required to sit for a deposition and that ultimately the court took the entire matter under advisement.”

Not a surprise, maybe his British handlers are trying to protect him. America needs to have him in the U.S openly questioned about his motives, who paid for him and what his agenda was. "I'm doing this because I don't like Trump" is bs as far as I am concerned.

On both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, former British MI-6 Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele is going to extremes to avoiding answering questions from the United States Congress, while at the same time avoiding being videotaped and deposed in a multi-million dollar libel case brought against Buzzfeed.

The media outlet published the unverified Trump dossier just over a year ago, setting off an international firestorm.

Steele was a no-show Monday for a long-requested deposition in London, Fox News has learned. The news comes as Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., have announced a criminal referral on Steele.

Evan Fray-Witzer, a Boston-based attorney representing Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev in multi-million dollar civil litigation, described Monday's U.K. court actions to Fox News. “My understanding is that Mr. Steele’s lawyers spent a good deal of time arguing why they thought he (Steele) should not be required to sit for a deposition and that ultimately the court took the entire matter under advisement.”

The United States Senate has sent a Criminal Referral (request for prosecution) to the DOJ on Steel. Its part of the memo that the US Senate Judiciary committee by Grassly and Graham.

The information released today shows that even the State Department was feeding steel information illegally.

Obama has weaponized the whole of the government and they still couldn't get Hillary a win... There was no level to low to go to try and steal the election.

The breadth and depth of the corruption is massive..

And still more carrying on about Steele himself, yet nothing showing credibly the inaccuracy of any of his assertions in the dossier he composed. Seriously? (unsound/incogent types of ad hominem arguments)

And still more carrying on about Steele himself, yet nothing showing credibly the inaccuracy of any of his assertions in the dossier he composed. Seriously? (unsound/incogent types of ad hominem arguments)

Well, it would be easier to find the truth if he showed u for court and answered questions no? When you get this special treatment from the British Crown, you know something is amiss.

Can you tell us why Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, McFarlin, Gordon, Papadopolis, Page, Gates, Don Junior, Kushner, and DJT himself etc ALL lied about their connections to the Russians, or meetings with the Russians during the Campaign?

Or why, while the Russians were being accused of criminal actions with their theft of the DNC emails and interference in our election....the Trump campaign would meet with them over 40 times during the Trump Campaign?

also, what other country Ambassadors and operatives did the Trump Campaign meet with other than the Russians? None, other than Flynn's illegal connections and calls and meetings with the Turks....

Why was there so many meetings with the Russians? And not other Countries.....? If this was all about becoming president and "It is normal for the campaign to meet with Foreign countries", where are all the other 40 meetings with other countries?

Does anyone know why Trump and team chose only the Russians, our adversary, to interact with all the time?

And WHY did they ALL, every single one of them, LIE about their meetings or connections with the Russian operatives?

Are you not curious at all??

Can you tell us why Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, McFarlin, Gordon, Papadopolis, Page, Gates, Don Junior, Kushner, and DJT himself etc ALL lied about their connections to the Russians, or meetings with the Russians during the Campaign?

Or why, while the Russians were being accused of criminal actions with their theft of the DNC emails and interference in our election....the Trump campaign would meet with them over 40 times during the Trump Campaign?

also, what other country Ambassadors and operatives did the Trump Campaign meet with other than the Russians? None, other than Flynn's illegal connections and calls and meetings with the Turks....

Why was there so many meetings with the Russians? And not other Countries.....? If this was all about becoming president and "It is normal for the campaign to meet with Foreign countries", where are all the other 40 meetings with other countries?

Does anyone know why Trump and team chose only the Russians, our adversary, to interact with all the time?

And WHY did they ALL, every single one of them, LIE about their meetings or connections with the Russian operatives?

where is your proof?

How many lies can you cram into one post?

:lmao:

You and other libs really need to stop your lies. It's not becoming whatsoever. Here's an easy one.

Donald Trump meets with the Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi (right), in New York in September. Trump later called Sisi, who took power in a coup, “a fantastic guy.”

President Trump’s Surprisingly Warm Welcome in the Middle East

where is your proof?

Nonexistent.

Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev

That's as far as I got.

That's the problem with British spies ......... they are not what they used to be

Today the are all Globlalist scum working for Satanists and Pedophiles....SHAME ON YOU MI6 and all you dirty perverted Brtitsh spies...GOD what scum!

Fuck MI6 .......fuck Satanists and Pedophiles in UK

You will pay too.....YOU WILL!

where is your proof?
huh? Don't you ever read the news? It's all easy peasy for you to find Billybob, if you honestly want to know more....

The United States Senate has sent a Criminal Referral (request for prosecution) to the DOJ on Steel. Its part of the memo that the US Senate Judiciary committee by Grassly and Graham.

The information released today shows that even the State Department was feeding steel information illegally.

Obama has weaponized the whole of the government and they still couldn't get Hillary a win... There was no level to low to go to try and steal the election.

The breadth and depth of the corruption is massive..

What I really want to know is, what does your Charlottesville Police insider have to say about this.

The UK is the worst....the very worst

when it comes to pervertion

May GOD vanish them from the face of the earth.

enough said to the ignorants here...

they don't care

Steele is most likely a Russian Double Agent...and May have been a Triple Agent playing US, GB and Russia against each other and collecting money for anyone he could.

No one has committed any crimes except for the Dimwits who colluded with Russia Obama and The FBI To Nullify our election using Russian Propaganda

Steele is most likely a Russian Double Agent...and May have been a Triple Agent playing US, GB and Russia against each other and collecting money for anyone he could.

No one has committed any crimes except for the Dimwits who collided with Russia Obama and The FBI To Nullify our election using Russian Propaganda

yes...it's disgusting.....many Brits are in need of money...what scum those idiots are!

SCUM!

No one has committed any crimes except for the Dimwits who colluded with Russia Obama and The FBI To Nullify our election using Russian Propaganda

Nope, he's actually Jack Ryan.

Forum List

Back