Christmas and New Year's

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful 2023!

Of course I hope you are right .

But my money says otherwise and I 100% believe it will be much worse.

I couldn't work for three months due to bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. It was incredible, anything that could go wrong, went wrong, I had idiots not doing their jobs properly, which would cost me weeks at a time, all kinds of crap.

I couldn't work for three months due to bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. It was incredible, anything that could go wrong, went wrong, I had idiots not doing their jobs properly, which would cost me weeks at a time, all kinds of crap.
I got to go back to work full time, the first time since 2010.

Good times with with real blood relation family and old trustworthy friends youve known most your life, aint nothin better than that. Toss your sweets in the trash, dont need em here.

Every year above ground is a good year. I'll bong to that.
I second this. I had to let go of five family members this past year. The most recent was on December 11th.

God bless you and what is left of my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't want to know what 2023 has in store for me because I had to let go of five other family members last year too.

I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful 2023!

0535 EST: Whete Is Santa?

Screenshot_20221225-053416_Samsung Internet.jpg

He's in Alaska.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

I second this. I had to let go of five family members this past year. The most recent was on December 11th.

God bless you and what is left of my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't want to know what 2023 has in store for me because I had to let go of five other family members last year too.
I'm sorry you lost your family members. You and your family are in my prayers.

Forum List

Back